PivotChart, 2 primary, 1 secondary axis

Hi there, I am trying to get 2 sets of data to appear on the primary axis as
an area chart, and one set of data to appear on the secondary axis as a line
chart.

Is this possible?

I can do 1 and 1, but I really need 2 and 1 to show all the information
needed.

thx

routing issue #2
we have two routers, one is attached to an ISA server which is used mainly for the internet one is attached to the exchange server which is used solely for email the exchange server is sending mail throo the ISA router server - how can i make it use the exchange router ? - the IP of the ISA router is showing in the email headers mark Hi, I presume the default gateway of the Exchange server is the ISA router? Therefore it will always route through it. This is all theory, as I haven't got the time to test it at the moment: Add another IP to your Exchange server, which DFG is the r...

=?iso-8859-1?Q?=22microsoft_office_document_imaging=22_documents=3F?= #2
Is there a program available for Mac that can read "microsoft office document imaging" documents? I have a number of email attachements sent to me with "filename.mdi" that I need to open Can they be opened on a Mac running OS X? ...

.pst file is maxed out - HELP
Apparently I have reached the maximum size of my outlook.pst file (see attached error message). I have tried deleting items but nothing I do seems to have any effect and I continue to get the attached error message. Therefore the eMail part of Outlook is disabled. Anyone got any pointers? XP Pro SP-2/Outlook 2003. Already using .pst format for database. Thanks, No image attached. Post a link, rather than an attachment. See http://www.slipstick.com/problems/repair2gbpst.htm=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/o...

[ANN] New installer for 12.0.1
MacBu released a new installer for the Office 2008 Update 12.0.1 today. This is not new Office bits to be installed, but the installer itself that was changed. This change was a result of problems experienced by some Office 2008 users having a failed update to 12.0.1. If you are one of the unfortunate few that had problems, this patch is for you. If you were able to successfully update to 12.0.1 then you do not need this patch. Continue reading for steps to properly update Office 2008 to version 12.0.1. -- Diane, Microsoft Mac MVP (MVPs are not Microsoft Employees) Entourage Help Page <...

Too Few Parameters, 1 expected
I'm getting the error too few paremeters, 1 expected with the code below. I'm getting the error at " Set rst3 = dbs.OpenRecordset(strSQL3)". Any help would be much appreciated On Error GoTo Err_cmdCreateRecords_Click Dim intResp As Integer Dim intCount As Integer If ReportDate = "" Or IsNull(ReportDate) Then MsgBox "Please enter a valid report date." ReportDate.SetFocus GoTo Exit_cmdCreateRecords_Click End If intResp = MsgBox("This function will add records for the reporting date specified. Do you wish to continue?", vbO...

Date format problem #2
Dear All, Please suggest me the solution of my problem, as i m handling data for 60,000 in no.Some body in data entry has enter the date in a cell in gernal format e.g 20.03.2003 tht is 20th march 2003, i wnt to convert in the date fomat,like 3/20/03.. i tried ..but i failed to tht please suggest some alternative solution for tht..becoz it is not possible to do it mannually waiting for the response Thanks NISHANT Nishant Try using Data/Text to Columns. and assign the information as a date. Andy. "Nishant" <nishant.khare@wipro.com> wrote in message news:090201c37ce0$1b...

Pivot table sorting #2
Hello, I have a pivot table report for partnumber and values. This report is based on a database containing details like partnumber source import flag Description total value... etc. In my report i would like to sort the table in descending order of total value. I have tried advanced option by double clicking the total value field and changing the autosorting option to descending(total). But i am not getting the required result. My version of excel is Microsoft office excel 2003. Pivot table report is given below Source (All) Imp (All) Sub (All) Description (All) ...

convert time into decimal #2
=IF(E44="","X",E40-E44) the formula above where E40 is the time now, and E44 is the time of 2 hours ago. I want to return 2 instead of 2:00 PM. How do I do this? I do this but it does not work (E40-E44)*24. ...

comapring 2 seperate workbook
HELP!!! Is there any way you can compare 2 workbooks. for example, would be looking for a match (of values) from single columb o workbook 'a' to values of single columb from workbook 'b'. When eve there is a match between these two, maybe I can write it on ne workbook?(automatically). Or if there is any other tricks, please le me know. (I am sick of comparing it maually and when there is a match I am cutting and pasting to new workbook) -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi as a starting point have a look at: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm#Ex...

CRM 1.2 SBS 2003 Can not install exchange email router
Logged on as domain admin throughout. Installed CRM successfully, followed install instructions, did not install to local host installed web to a hostheader of "companyweb" port 80. during Exchange email router setup I get an error when specifying CRM server and web - "one or more os the MS CRM servers you listed is invalid or you do not have administrator priveleges on that server...." server name: sbssrb01 web http://companyweb If I go into IIS can not open CRM web get - http Error 403 - Forbidden: Access is denied. All services are on 1 server "sbssrv01&qu...

arrow keys #2
To move from cell to cell, I used my arrow and enter keys. They no longer work in Excel. I have to click on each cell to get there. Do you know how to fix it? Thanks. What happens when you use the arrow key? Check if your scroll lock is on or if you have something under tools>options>transition -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Shirley Smith" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:079201c3af8e$fa3acc00$a001280a@phx.gbl... > To move from cell to cell, I used my arrow and enter > keys. They no longer work in Excel. I have to click on > eac...

Excel 1.5
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Just wondered if anybody new a way of converting I assume it is excel 1.5 (its from my thesis in 1990) files so that they can be used in excel 2008 any help would be greatly appreciated thanks Adrian Hi Adrian: What makes you think Excel 2008 can't open them? 1) Make sure the files have the correct extension. 2) Use File>Open from inside Excel to open them. They should open straight up. Double-clicking in the Finder is always a little bit of a lottery, because you are depending on two or three applic...

How do I creat a 8-1/5 x 14 template in Publisher?
I am creating a newsletter for my business and the boss wants to use 8-1/2 x 14 papers. How do I customize a template to and make it like a book where you staple it in the middle? Help!!! Lace wrote: > I am creating a newsletter for my business and the boss wants to use 8-1/2 x > 14 papers. How do I customize a template to and make it like a book where you > staple it in the middle? Help!!! File > Page Setup > Printer and Paper. Use this dialog to set your paper size. There are templates that use a Booklet fold by default. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http:/...

display value axis on both sides
I'm trying to display the y axis on both the left and right side of the chart; is this possible, and if so, how to i go about it? thanks. This requires having a primary and secondary axis. The minimum requirement here is to have two series. The best way to manage this is to add a range to the worksheet using, say, the first two X values for X, and the minimum and maximum values in all of your Y data for Y. Add this range to your chart as a new series. If your main chart is a column chart, change this series only to a line chart type (Chart menu > Chart Type); otherwise use the s...

any one have a clue how to sync 2 copies of outlook
laptop and desktop I want to sync up the outlook on both. any clues/? hints? thanks Hi Paul, Have a look at www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm or at my signature for a powerful tool. -- Thomas Wetzel www.synchpst.com Synchronize and backup Outlook ...

Why Domodal will return -1 in MUI application?
Hi All, I have added MUI into my application, In my app InitInstance(), I have called AfxSetResourceHandle(this->m_muiResource); to set resource handle. Then, I register my Dialog window class. Code SnippetCPopupDlg::CPopupDlgl(CWnd* pParent /*=NULL*/) : CDialog(CPopupDlg::IDD, pParent) { HINSTANCE hInst = AfxGetInstanceHandle(); WNDCLASS wc; if (!::GetClassInfo(hInst, AfxRegisterWndClass(0), &wc)) { } wc.lpszClassName = DLG_CLASS_NAME; wc.cbWndExtra = DLGWINDOWEXTRA ; wc.lpfnWndProc = DefDlgProc; wc.hIcon = ::LoadIcon(hInst, MAKEINTRESOURCE(IDR_MAINFRAME...

Joining Win 7 to SBS 2003
I've joined a windows 7 professional 64 bit client to an SBS 2003 Premium server...it joined fine, as far as can be seen, except for 2 issues: - The User Account Control window pops up on each login showing, "Do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this computer" and the program is, "Windows Small Business Server 2003 with Service Pack 1" I've tried clicking "YES" several times and each reboot brings up the same question. - Offline files doesn't seem to be setup. I've had this issue before when joining computers...

Oulook & 2 exchanges (!)
Quick question I hope We have two sites, different domains, two Exchange servers, vpn connection between them (not set up yet)Is it possible to set up outlook so that it read mail from both domains? Use two profiles. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Stormy asked: | Quick question I hope | We have two sites, different domains, two Exchange servers, vpn | connection between them (not set up yet)Is it possible to s...

CRM 1.2 Report Pack (Cannot attach sample database)
Hi, I have been trying to attach SRS sample database into SQL server but cannot succeed. The error message I have is: "The name you've specified is duplicate with another database which already exists. Please specify a different database name." For the "Adventure_Works_Cycle_MSCRM.mdf" file, I assume I can attach it no problem, because there is a check mark next to Current File(s) location field. However, I got the red cross mark for the "Adventure_Works_Cycle_MSCRM_log.LDF" file. If I keep hitting ok button to attach it, I will get t...

Flags and reminders #2
Good morning! First post - hope someone has the answer. I recieve reminders about my e-bills. I have set them to flag an remind me on a date selected - at a specific time. Is there a way to set a visual reminder for this, and is there a way t make it repeat. I don't really expect a yes answer - guess I have bee spoiled by my old Daytimer program. Thanks, Andrew in AL - Neo ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com What do you mean by visual reminder? Any remin...

Validation list question #2
I have created 2 validation lists in two different cells - D & E. Cell D contains the values 10A, 10B, and 10C. In cell E, the values are 1234, 1235, 1236. The cells are related in a sense that the first value in cell D goes with the first value in cell E, and so forth. My question is: when I select any of the values in D, how do I get the value to automatically input in E? Thanks in advance, Newtechie Hi newtechie assuming that you have your validations list in a separate range (lets say on a separate sheet called 'val_list') and they are ordered like the following A ...

Installing Report Manager 1.2
I can't install the report manager on my server, every time I go to load it stops immediately after i hit next to install the program and say it stopped pre maturely. i have tried gettting everyone out of the CRM, I have stopped IIS, im am out of ideas. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Regards, Hi try rebooting. Is your CRM web server using a different port number? Maybe that matters. Try restarting all the crystal services in crystal configuration manager too. Good luck. "Danb" <Danb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E4EA8B79-51D4-4B53-A5...

Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 SP1 Security Update for Windows Vista
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 SP1 Security Update for Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 (KB979906) This update fails to install, with error code 643. I am operating Windows Vista SP2 I have Microsoft .net Framework 1.1 installed, the hotfix for 1.1 (KB929729) and Microsoft .net Framework 3.5 SP1 Hello JM, You might want to look at the following kb article to see if this will help with the error 643. <http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Windows-Update-error-80070643> Please let us know if this helps. if not wait for more responses -=- &q...

Installed Exchange 2003 Service Pack 1 and OWA no longer works
When going to https://servername/exchange we get the certificate acceptance dialog box, and further are prompted for username and password as usual. However entering correct information in any form IOW: domain\username - pass domain.com\username - pass user@domain.com - pass only results in the browser continuing to display the site but ultimately never does. NEED HELP with this one as SP1 cannot be uninstalled! "Navigato" <Navigato@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When going to https://servername/exchange we get the certificate acceptance >dialog box, and furth...

Quote Template #2
In CRM 3 is it any way to create a quopte template or type of PreDefined quote for an specific product, so the user does not have to pic all part of the common quote all the time ? Thanks "Template" Quote is not available out of the Box. I would try looking into 3rd Party ISV in the Quote area or use SDK to create a "Template Quote" function - there are sample codes around that shows how to copy an existing Quote record. Good luck. Frank Lee, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm http://microsoft-crm.spaces.live.com "Carlos" ...