Pivot Table - Combine 2 lists for source data #2

I have 2 lists with approximately 100 items/rows, with 5 pieces of data in
each row.  Each list has a common element (account number).  Many times the
account number shows on both lists, and I want to combine   How do I combine
both lists to use as source data in a pivot table?
0
Todd11 (5)

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Linking files 2 ways

More Columns #2

Contacts in Exchange #2

Pivot Table Question #5

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

contact list #13

data sort

how to find an item in a list control?

Goal Seek #2

Pulling data from separate tabs

Increment A2 from A1 and A2 Sum #2

Formula for cross tab data filling

Help with importing data

Table of Contents for each section
I have tried several times to create a TOC for each section of my document. They way it is now I can simply go to the Insert a TOC and it will insert e perfect TOC. All my text has been changed to the appropriate Level and I have no problem there. But I need to seperate the chapters to the start of their respective sections (I have next page breaks inserted at the start of every chapter). I have tried the bookmark method, no luck. I have tried other methods but I think my problem is that I have selected the appropriate fields and changed their levels appropriately. I have not mes...

form fields not saving to table

Object pivot point
Is there a way to change the point at which an object will rotate? Or will it always rotate about the center? For instance, I would like a square to rotate about each corner. Thanks, Dave B You really need to invest in a drawing program. Serif has a free offering, DrawPlus 4. If you want the full feature version 6 it is $10.00. I use CorelDraw, it is simply a matter of moving the pivot point to the corner. I can't be sure Serif has this feature. I do know Publisher does not. You can use ruler guides to place your object and use the "format autoshape" to control the amount ...

Status in table PurchaseOrderEntryDetail
Hello, We're trying to populate serial # into the PurchaseOrderEntryDetail table and run across the column 'Status'. What are the possible values for Status column in this table? Most of the time we see status of '2'. What does that mean? Please help. Many Thanks & Best Regards, Nikki ...

predict future data

Reference / Copy Dynamic Data
Have a worksheet listing products and prices for numerous suppliers. eg.: Supplier--Product---Price ABC-------apple-----1.00 ABC-------orange----1.20 XYZ-------brick-----3.40 XYZ-------cement----0.80 This worksheet will change often. What I would like is to reference this information on other worksheets. I would also split the info onto a worksheet for each supplier. Therefore i will have a worksheet for ABC and for XYZ, and the info in these worksheets will change as the main "index" worksheet changes. eg. Worksheet ABC contains: Product---Price apple-----1.00 orange----1.20 ...

COUNTIF MULTIPLE CRITERIA #2
To count if Col A=aa and Col B=bb and Col C=cc. Must meet all situation. Thanks will A Try this: =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A10="aa"),--(B1:B10="bb"),--(C1:C10="cc")) Adjust range references to suit your situation Does that help? *********** Regards, Ron "will A" wrote: > To count if Col A=aa and Col B=bb and Col C=cc. Must meet all situation. > Thanks > will A =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A1000="aa"),--(B1:B1000="bb"),--(C1:c1000="cc")) SUMPRODUCT does not work on a complete column, just a defined range, and all ranges must b...

How do I find the Data Analysis Plus toolpak for excel
does anyone know where I could find the data analysis plus toolpak. opher32 - > does anyone know where I could find the data analysis plus toolpak. < Start by looking on the CD that was in the back of the textbook. - Mike www.mikemiddleton.com ...