Pivot Charts #2

Hello

Is it possible to add a secondary axis to a pivot chart

Also is it possible to display the 'grand total' on a pivot chart as well as the data that makes the grand total

Thanks in advance
James
0
anonymous (74722)

Format text for "mark my comments with..." #2
Is there a way to format the font & colour of the text I may type into the body of an existing email in Outlook 2003? I have switched the option on so that the comments are flagged with my initials but I wanted them more prevalent by being able to format the colour of the text. At the moment its a manual task. With Word as the editor: Open Word, choose Tools | Options | General tab ... Email Options button ... you can choose the Font in when "Replying or Forwarding messages" -- Bill Rodgers MVP "Greg J" <frog66@flashmail.com> wrote in message news:11246865...

Address Book #2
Can anybody guide me to a template for address book records? I need something straightforward. Hi John, File, Export, Other Address Book You can open the file you create in Excel. --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/search.htm "Saxman" <john.h.williamsREMOVETHIS@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:dhbest$bsk$2@nwrdmz02.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com... > Can anybody guide me to a template for address book records...

customerrelationship #2
Question: A Contact has 3 associated Accounts. How to migrate these records into CRM?(from Excel) Because each contact can only be associated with 1 account/contact, so I have to think if it is possible to migrate into customerrelationship(1 Contact->Multi Accounts)? Thank you! you can use the Relationship Roles in Accounts "Jim Wang" <JimWang@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:52B32F35-B042-4A26-A103-1C36E2DFA9C6@microsoft.com... > Question: A Contact has 3 associated Accounts. How to migrate these > records > into CRM?(from Excel) > > ...

Running 2 Versions of Publisher
I want to install and try the Publisher 2007 trial version. I currently have Pub 2002 on my machine. Can I install both versions? Or does 2007 screw up 2002? Or can I install 2007 on another HD on my system w/out touching my 2002 install? I DO NOT want to screw up my 2002 version - I have many files/clients who use it and we all know how stupid Pub is about reading files made in different versions. It would be very nice if the two could run side-by-side, and you could have both installed and running so you could choose between them. I don't suppose that's possible is it?Dawn I ...

Combine Bar with Single Line Chart
Hello, Please can someone help me with this question. I am trying to create a bar chart with a single line chart. The bars will display the totals for various years i.e. 2004 104 2005 107 2006 108 2007 110 2008 101 The line chart will show how 2008 is performing on a weekly basis i.e. 01/01/2008 = 100 07/01/2008 = 101 14/01/2008 = 102 The bar chart for 2008 will reflect this also, updating each time a new week is added. The Y Axis I will assume display a total i.e. 99-111 for example. The X Axis needs to show the dates plotted for the line chart 01/01/2008 - 31/12/2008 (weekly) but how...

Exchange Administrator #2
Hey, I just installed Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003 server. But when i open up Exchange Adminstrator, I keep on getting this error message, how do i fix this problem? Error: Title: Microsoft Exchange Administrator Message: A Connection could not be made to the microsoft exchange server computer 'EXCH'. The Microsoft exchange server computer does not respond. Microsoft Exchange Directory ID no: DS_E_Communications_Problem You use Exchange System Manager, and ADUC - not Exchange Administrator, to manage E2000/2003. Did you have a 5.x server before? erbeh wrote: > Hey, >...

insert worksheet #2
The default for inserting a new worksheet is to the left. Is there a way to have worksheets inserted to the right? Hi Sue in VBA you could use the following macro: sub insert_after() ActiveWorkbook.Sheets.Add After:=ActiveSheet end sub you may apply a button to this macro. -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Sue wrote: > The default for inserting a new worksheet is to the left. > Is there a way to have worksheets inserted to the right? put this macro in your personal.xls file and attach it to a keyboard shortcut or toolbar button. Public Sub InsertSheetToRight() ...

mail merge problems #2
I have Vista and Office 2007. When I try to do a mail merge with Publisher and a comma-separated-values file exported from Outlook, I get the message, "An operation cannot be completed because of database engine errors." It used to work fine, but not any more. Help! There isn't a solution specific to 2007, but this article addresses your error and probably will work You receive a "The operation cannot be completed because of dialog or data base engine failures" error message when you try to perform a mail merge by using an Outlook 2003 contact folder in Publish...

Referencing .NET 2.0 but end result uses .NET 3.5
I'm using DevStudio 2005 and I have a project that references System.dll ver 2.0.50727 and I accidentally compiled code that used an overload that only exists in version 3.5 because my intellisense showed it. I tried to compile it on another machine that never had the .NET 3.5 install and it wouldn't compile and the intellisense had that version of the overload yet both references looked identical; looking at ver 2.0 of System.dll The method in question was WaitHandle.WaitOne. ..NET 2.0 WaitOne() WaitOne(Int32, Boolean) WaitOne(TimeSpan, Boolean) ..NET 3.5 WaitOne...

execl to lotus 1-2-3 conversion #2
I would appreciate very much if anyone can provide me information to convert Excel file to Lotus format Regards, ...

Pivot table #11
I asked this yesterday but I am having difficulty getting to my original post. Page 1 of this news group keeps brining me to feb 17th.... anyways this is what i asked yesterday: Is there a way I can set up a pivot table with sub categories? i.e. Type of Contact is my heading and under it I have 4 categories (phone, walk-in, etc...) Thanks. A. I got this reply: If you add Type of Contact to the row area, you should see all of the categories. Can you describe the fields in your data table, and how you'd like them to appear in the pivot table? My answer to this is: I would like...

Can not empty clipboard #2
I have started getting a strange message in several of my MAC Office products including Word and Excel that says Can Not Empty Clipboard. I also can not copy and paste in any program including Safari. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks harper6702 Reboot and then run Disk Utility Repair Permissions. The clipboard is a file. I suspect it has overflowed or become corrupted. The reboot may take a long time: during a reboot, Unix cleans out its temporary files, and that may fix the issue... If it doesn't, I have no idea :-) On 16/11/06 2:17 PM, in article 1163647035.202984.70550@m73g2...

A program is trying to access e-mail #2
When I hit new or reply I get this box saying, "A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this?" Symantec says it's a Microsoft problem. Microsoft says its a security patch sp3? How do I stop this dam message from poping up???? Outlook 2002 SP3 adds additional properties to the list of those that are affected by the security features. As a result, one of your add-ins needs updated to the latest version - antispam add-ins are a common cause although others are affected by the changes as well. Many add-ins were updated follow...

Pivot in a Join
Can you do a pivot in a join where you pass a value into the pivot table as part of the query? In the following example, I am trying to do my pivot select using a value from the first table (TABLE1), but when I use Value1 in my pivot table, I get an error Invalid Column. I also tried Table1.Value1 but got a can't be bound. SELECT Value1, Value2 FROM TABLE1 INNER JOIN ( SELECT Value1,[2],[3],[4] FROM ( SELECT Category, RatingValue from RatingTable WHERE RatingID = Value1 <---- Problem with Value1 ) AS ...

Office 2011 #2
Want to say that I'm impressed with 2011. Many things on my wish list were done to improve older versions�the tiny Style window in Word is better than the Windows version, Outlook doesn't make you scroll though a long list of fonts to get to what you want, and the software plays better with the Mac OS. I use Office for Windows 2003, 2007, and 2010 and Office for Mac 2004 and 2011. My preference is on the Mac side but I get my work done with all versions. Thank you MS. ...

Changing Chart SourceData in VBA
Excel 97. Can anyone spot where I'm going wrong? I'm trying to change the source data in code so it only shows upto the last cell that has a value in it. My code at the mo is.. Dim intActiveCell As Integer Dim strCell As String Dim strrange As String Sheets("Financial Tracker").Select Range("C13").Select If ActiveCell <> "" Then Do Until ActiveCell.Value = "" ActiveCell.Offset(0, 1).Select Loop End If ActiveCell.Offset(0, -1).Select 'Selection.End(xlLeft).Select strCell = "R" & ActiveCell.Row & "C" &...

import chart of acount
I use GP7.5 I export chart of account to excel sheet and modify but i don't know how i can import agine to new company please is there any way to make it this. thanks for help M.Own If you have Integration Manager, then you would find it to be the easiest tool to use. If you do not have it, then the data can be loaded using SQL Server tools and other products that work with SQL Server. However, if you are not familiar with these tools, you should get help from somebody who does. -- Charles Allen, MVP "M.Own" wrote: > I use GP7.5 I export chart of account to e...

Help with Lookup #2
I have an excel worksheet that has approximately 20,000+ records. I would like to classify these recorded based on two columns. The first column's name is "YB Description" and the other is "Sold Date". The YB column mainly contains 4 digit numerical values, with approximately 300-400 records that are text, ie. "classified", "not verified", "public use". The Sold Date column is pretty self-explanatory, all the records are dates with the following formatting - M/D/Y. What I would like to do is create a third column called YB/Sold that classi...

Can I calculate a field with 2 different filter criteria in one q
Hi, I have a data source table with a customer name field and various metrics fields, I'd like to sum metric "a" based on customer name being like "abc" and another sum of metric "a" where the customer name is NOT LIKE "abc" in one query, but I can't seem to figure this out, but, I'm a novice at this. Best I can figure is 2 different queries, then a 3rd query to bring the two together. Thanks -- Jim jimd wrote: >Hi, I have a data source table with a customer name field and various metrics >fields, I'd like to sum metric &...

2 Questions about Exchange 2003.
These are quesions from a practice test. I know nothing of Exchange servers. 1)I created a user 2 months ago and he did not need to have an email address. He has recently taken a job that required me to give an email address. Ho would I do that without deleting and recreating his account?(the mail server used is Exchange 2003) 2)My company is merging with another company and I need to configure my Exchange 2003 server to now accept email from the domain newdomain.com. Please list the steps that needs to be done to ensure that exchange will recieve email for that domain. Thanks for the...

switching investment charts in microsoft money plus deluxe
I'm using Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe 17.0 As in Money 2004 clicking on a listed investment on the Home tab goes directly to a price chart. In the earlier program I could switch quickly between investment charts using a drop down list on the chart page. In money plus deluxe 17.0 I have to go back to Home first or the Portfolio tab. Can I make this work as before? Thanks for any help. "Dave K" <p_sellars-at-hotmail-dot-com> wrote in message news:eqMaGmEcIHA.4712@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > > I'm using Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe 17.0 > > As...

2 exchange servers/2 different sites/1 domain
I have 2 sites, NY/MN, both need to use the same domain name for mail (pm.com), both will be in the same Active Directory forest, I want to have an Exchange server in both locations, the 2 sites are connected via VPN, the mx record for mail going to user@pm.com gets routed into the NY Exchange server, my question is, knowing they will each have a seperate server, running seperate databases, how will mail going to MNuser@pm.com get delivered to the mailboxes in MN? This is possible isn't it? Thanks-Dan Fox If both servers are in the same Exchange site, then the mail that is addre...

Personal address book #2
How do you add an address to a Personal address book? Thank you, Lembro See my reply to your earlier post. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:03a201c3980c$51911d00$a301280a@phx.gbl, Lembro wrote: > How do you add an address to a Personal address book? > > Thank you, > Lembro ...

Looking for FAX software FREE TRIAL
Hi... This is slightly off the NEWS topic, but I have spent 4 days searching this. I desperately need to fax something and have no options. I had fax stuff on my PC, but that PC is gone. I have an iMAC OS 9.2.2 and a good Epson scanner... but no fax software for this computer. is there any FREE TRIAL software for my system that is FULLY FUNCTIONAL TO TRY ? Please help as soon as you can... Thanks in advance, Kimi You'd be best off searching the web via google or somesuch, though someone may come along with a suggestion. Try different combinations of varying phrases, here's ...

Multiple 2d charts in a 3d display
I'm trying to get a visual representation of a database of info regarding loan analysis using a line graph. I want the data to show line items of widely varying values, and the lines I have come out flat in some instances because the y-axis is calibrated for up to six figures for some values, but single digits for others. Is there any way to create several 2d charts, then "stack" them up on a non-contiguous z-axis? ...