Pivot Chart won't refresh in Excel 2007

In Excel 2007.....Don't know if this is a bug or if I'm not doing something
on my end, but.....

I have a pivot table from which I've created a pivot chart.  When I filter
the pivot table, the chart updates beautifully.  When I try to filter again -
back to the full data set, by selecting "(Select All)" in the filter list,
the chart does NOT update/refresh.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Pivot Table Question #5

learning Excel #3

outlook 2007 e-mail

Excel VBA

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

How do I find the Data Analysis Plus toolpak for excel
does anyone know where I could find the data analysis plus toolpak. opher32 - > does anyone know where I could find the data analysis plus toolpak. < Start by looking on the CD that was in the back of the textbook. - Mike www.mikemiddleton.com ...

Outlook 2007 throws an error that it cannot receive email
Office 2007 Ultimate, Outlook 2007 (12.06514.5000) SP2. After sitting idle overnight Outlook 2007 throws an error that it cannot receive email. Closing Outlook 2007 and restarting it resolves this issue. Outlook/Office 2003 on my main PC does not exhibit this behavior. I've confirmed and re-confirmed my email client settings with earthlink.net and the problem does not appear to be there. Again, it seems to be with Outlook 2007 but only on this one PC (hp 180t Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit). I did uninstall my Original Office 2007 Professional and re-installed Office 2007 Ultimate...

Q:Excel/ODBC/Login ....
Hi' there ! My situation is this; My customer have a hole bunch of different Excel workbooks - with VB code inside. In this VB code the user/pwd to the ODBC connection is hardcoded. This hardcoding is not approved by audit. Is there any smart way (opposed the insert a login-dialogbox in each of those workbooks) - to solve this problem? What I thought of, is to make a button on my menubar to etablish the ODBC connection and regardless of wich workbook I open - hold this connection open. But somethins tells me, that the code should beplaced in a workbook - and not directly in Excel...