Overlapping data series in 2 axis chart

I've got a chart with a primary and secondary axis, trend
lines and bars.  When it is plotted, the primary bar has
been placed on top of the secondary axis bar.  I have
tried adjusting the gaps and overlap but this doesn't seem
to have worked.  Can anybody help please?

Thanks

Diane
0
anonymous (74722)

Jon Peltier has some instructions on his web site:

   http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/Charts/ColumnsOnTwoAxes.html

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

0
dsd1 (5911)

How to select series in chart?

Problems with creating a newsletter

Meeting updates #2

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

chart MAcro to change on activecell

printing 2 charts on single page

transparent areas in charts?

Multiple stacked bar charts

Offline folder problems #2

Linking a Chart with graphics to ppt

Chart Legend Color Index Assignment
Looking for VBA code to run on Workbook_Open to ensure a Legend having up to 10 different variables does NOT "automatically" assign to same color to 2 different variables. TIA - Bob Check out the color palette (Tools menu > Options > Color tab). The chart uses the bottom two rows of colors for its data, then when it runs out it cycles through the rest of the palette. If the palette has been customized by someone unfamiliar with this behavior, you may get duplication of colors. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services, Inc. http://PeltierTe...

Receiving Transaction Entry #2

VCard issue #2

Customer check data

Macro to seperate data