Org Charts

I have 5 people that report to the same person and currently they all show on
the same row, the owner of the company wants the 3 VPs to show directly
underneath him but the remaining two to have their line drop down lower than
the 3 VP's.  IS there a way to do this?  Everytime I try it just makes the
box bigger for all of them.

Hi,

Are you doing this in Excel? Which version? Which tool the Diagram tool or
the AutoShapes tools?

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire