New Help in Line Chart

How do you not have the chart calculate cells that have formulas which
caluclate to zero.  I have a chart that show sales by month for one
year, data is input from Sept to March while the range is Sept to June.
In April the line dive to 0.  How do I do this with out having to
readust the source data each month?

--
Billg
Billg's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=33514

Hi,

If the cell contains a formula then use NA() instead of "".

Here are a couple of pages on the subject.

http://www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme/ExcelTips/MissingData.htm
http://processtrends.com/pg_charts_missing_data.htm

Cheers
Andy

Billg wrote:
> How do you not have the chart calculate cells that have formulas which
> caluclate to zero.  I have a chart that show sales by month for one
> year, data is input from Sept to March while the range is Sept to June.
> In April the line dive to 0.  How do I do this with out having to
> readust the source data each month?

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info

--
Billg
Billg's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=33514
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=533061

How to select series in chart?

Macro Help 11-24-09
I have one workbook of data (1 tab) that has data for 20 different Sales Reps (different names). I need to copy all data for "Rep A" into a separate worksheet, and same for "Rep B" and so on. At the end I would have 1 tab for all data and 20 tabs with the data for each rep. Basically, I need to copy and paste each rep data into a new worksheet within the same workbook but didn't want to do it manually. I hope this makes sense. See Ron de Bruin's site for code. http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm Also check out his easyfilter add-in. http://www.ro...

Excel 97 VBA Help File

chart MAcro to change on activecell

Multiple stacked bar charts

transparent areas in charts?

printing 2 charts on single page

Help, I cannot Save!

Linking a Chart with graphics to ppt

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Help Required

shortcut with command line switch probs
Hello, I have a shortcut set up which has the target declared as: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\EXCEL.EXE" / "\\path_to_file\myfile.xlt" This works fine on my PC. Excel 2000 running on Windows XP. Unfortunately it doesnt work on someone elses PC, who asked for m help! They have the same software set up, and access to the same folde path. When they try to run the shortcut, a window opens and closes almos immediately. Help?! : -- soloto ----------------------------------------------------------------------- solotoo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/m...

Setting up a new e-mail account

Control Button to Create a New Record in Another Form
I've developed a MS Access application for Trade Shows. One of my tables contains all basic client info. This table is used as the data source for both a complete client form and a partial data form. Both forms can show all clients (individually). Using the partial data form I want to create a button that copies the current record and creates a new record in a form titled Trade Show Attendees. Other data in the Trade Show Attendees must be entered to complete that attendee's record. Some of the data entered will populate the TradeShow Attendees table. Can anyone describe t...

Need HELP! for Linking data

Help with Registration

Help about numeric type field. Thanks.

HELP! Outlook POP3 problem(s)

Spam Filtering HELP
I recently started a new job, and discovered after day one, that I had inharited a spam mess. Now the previous admin ad installed a Symantic Spam Server Prox which in my opinion, was a complete waste of money as it does not allow for blocking IP addresses. Now here is the question; I am running Exchange 2003, and am looking at setting up the Conection Filter under Message Delivery to block messages based on IP address. The problem is that when I save the IPs to be blocked, I get a message stating that the Connection filter "has to be enabled manually through the specific SMTP virtual serv...

Need macro help to close excel