Need to keep record of telephone conversions as in sales

I work from home and in sales i need to keep a record of my telephone
conversations, i have outlook which i use but want a excell spreadsheet which
i can see all my calls at once.
0
Tracy (44)

In Excel, create a list of calls.
In row 1, enter the headings, e.g. Data, Start, End, Name, etc.
To enter the date, type:  Ctrl + ;
In another column, enter the Start time, by typing:  Ctrl + :
When the call ends, enter the end time in a third column,
       by typing:  Ctrl + :
In additional columns, enter other data about the call, e.g. Person
called, purpose, outcome.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

0
dsd1 (5911)

how do i change dates on my calendar and keep my pics
Publisher doesn't support this. You would need to do it manually. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Bob T" <Bob T@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:68671977-F71B-444F-AE72-801D2B359FEE@microsoft.com... > ...

Store Operation 2.0 In Item Property showing On Order 6 or so.Need
I my Store Operation 2.0 database in am showing some #s in on order. I alreddy all PO closed and I don't have any any back order and its still showing On Order Quantity (Different #s for different items) How do I make this On Order Quantity Zero "0" I am looking for SQL query Update Items Set OnOrder = 0 some thing like that but I dont know the Database field name for Onorder Please help me. ...

Need remote Clients to have open SMTP relay with windows authentication in Exchange 2003
Hi all ... first time posting here, but i have been able to find many answers to other questions in the past ... Unfortunatley I may be in a bit over my head with this one. I have about 100 remote users and until now they have not been required to send email over SMTP to domains out side of ours. Now we have a directive from above to allow relaying from dialup and remote users but need to setup SMTP authentication. Current config ... Server: Windows 2003 server Exchange 2003 server SP1 Firewall permitting any traffic on ports 110 and 25 Security options for SMTP in the System Manager is se...

Messages not delivered to another Routing Group HELP NEEDED
I have three routing groups ( exchange in the 3 of them are Exch 2k sp3 ). Mail from one server ( in my headquarter routing group ) to another ( in one branch office routing group ) is getting stucked in MESSAGES WITH UNREACHABLE DESTINATION and not routed to that server. Connectors seems to be working just fine. After add my other exchange server from my headqurter group to the connector to be albe to send mail it shows the queue now in the connector but does not sends anything. Otherwise, mail from my branch office to my headquarter correctly sends mail. Any help would be gre...

Journal not recording #2
I have noticed several posts about the Outlook Journal not recording for one reason or another. All have gone unanswered. Has anyone ever come up with a solution to this problem? I missed those posts. Mine works fine in Outlook 2003 and did also in 2002 as long as I hit the exit and save. Are the problems people not able to enter data and find it again or what ? -- Tedd Riggs PDA Square Content Developer www.pdasquare.com Redmond, WA "Tom" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:732c01c401fe$25218050$a101280a@phx.gbl... >I have noticed sever...

How do I set the focus for a field after new (blank) record ?
Hi When I click the "new (blank) record" icon at the bottom of a form, the cursor disappears. How can I make the cursor go to the first field on the form like it does when I first go to the form. Thanks in advance Mark Thornblad Use the form's Current event to run a macro that contains the GoToControl action, and use that to set the focus to the desired field. -- Ken Snell <MS ACCESS MVP> <mthornblad@gmail.com> wrote in message news:d7aa0f3c-adbc-4f30-8e2b-f82b121f5876@a28g2000hsc.googlegroups.com... > Hi > > When I click the "new (bla...

Keep Added Custom Fields on New Projects
We are importing information from our bidding software. The export is created in XML file. We know the custom fields that are created. How do I make MS Project use the same "look" everytime? I want it to remember the custom fields I created and use that as my default blank project. I don't care about the tasks because those could be different every time. I just want to be able to create each project with the same columns every time. Create or update a view/table with the custom fields and layout you are wanting. Then change the Tools-->Options--View tab to ...

Need help with Combo Box?
I would appreciate any help with this. I currently have a form with two combo boxes and a subform. The first combo box lists counties and the second box lists doctors in selected county. After selecting county, doc the subform lists pts for this doc. All this works fine. However, I need to add a couple of more filters. I am stuck and would like to know how to do this. I don't want to mess up what I already have. How can I incorporate a couple more filters? I thought maybe adding an option box to the form????? Can someone please help me to accomplish this? Thank you. Sure...

I have Korean Office...I need English (US) Office
LIPs don't seem to provide me with a solution...apparently there is no English LIP!?!?!?!?!? Seriously? That's crazy! LIP = Language Instruction Pack?? Why NO English? Where is Windows / Office developed? America, right? I'm in Korea. I bought a Korean computer. It came with Korean Windows. I need English menus and whatnot on my MS Office applications. In news:7430603D-8534-4235-A16D-D073B471EF85@microsoft.com, abundantmind <abundantmind@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > LIPs don't seem to provide me with a solution...apparently > there is...

Current Record Source
I have the following Function in a module and using on a toolbar. It works well on the open form which the toolbar is assigned to. The current Record Source of my form is qryAll. I want to use this Function on several other forms each with a different Record Source. How do I go about using a variable as the Record Source changes? I don't want to create a separate toolbar for every form. Any help appreciated. Function QTagProduct() On Error GoTo QTagProduct_Err Dim strWhere As String Dim strMsg As String With CodeContextObject strWhere = "...

proper name conversion
I have a database that has names of people in one field, in a last name, first name order. (example: Smith, John) How can i seperate the last and first names from one text field into two different fields? Or at least have only the last name. thanks for any help. Howard wrote: >I have a database that has names of people in one field, >in a last name, first name order. (example: Smith, John) >How can i seperate the last and first names from one text >field into two different fields? Or at least have only >the last name. thanks for any help. > > This is air ...

"Optional" output of a Public Type record
Hi, I have subs and functions that take in and update public type records. No problem when: Sub Name(InRec As uTypaA, more args..... Is there a way to optionally write a public type ? VBA won't allow: Sub Name(Arg1, Arg2, optional uRec As uType = ??? I guess since there's no constant value to assign to the fields. I get the late bound error msg when I tried this: Sub Name(prior args....., optional uRec as variant = "") Dim uWantRec As KnownType uRec = uWantRec I can guess VBA must know the Type to initialize the fields....

Sales Distribution Entry table
Can someone point me at the table that stores the data for the Sales Distribution Entry window? Thanks. On Feb 27, 10:44=A0am, ALGP <gpjef...@gmail.com> wrote: > Can someone point me at the table that stores the data for the Sales > Distribution Entry window? > > Thanks. SOP10102 ...

Need RULE to search for Text in Body with varying # of spaces
Hi there, I have Outlook 2002 and have been using the outlook rule condition: "With specific words in the body" However the "Specific words" I'm looking for might contain varying number of spaces: EX: "some text: some more text" "some text: some more text" Is there a wildcard or something to match multiple spaces? --Thanks very much, Kenneth Kenneth Parker <kenneth.parker@sas.com> wrote: > I have Outlook 2002 and have been using the outlook rule condition: > "With specific words in the body" > > However...

Error when Running Sales Reconcile
I am trying to run the Sales Reconcile, and am getting a Unhandled script exception: Value of range. EXCEPTION_CLASS_SCRIPT_OUT_OF_RANGE SCRIPT_CMD_SELECTED error, and I do not know why. Could it be a security issue? I am logged in as sa, but still receive the error.. Do you have access to partnersource or customer source the error is coming due to some value / percision in your database have you ever done any backend level modification in your database. Try to run Check Link for ItemMaster and Sales WOrk Transaction "steve" wrote: > I am trying to run the Sales Reconci...

Why do sheet tabs keep disappearing? Box in Tools is checked.
When I open a new or existing Excel file, the sheet tabs at the bottom may or may not show up. I have repeatedly gone to Tools, Options, View and made sure the sheet tabs box is checked, but still no tabs. How do I get them back? I can't get from one page of a workbook to another. This is in Offfice 2003. Hi Arlie, Try Tools/Options/General In the Sheets in new workbook box, check and see how many sheets are set to appear when opening a new workbook. Larry -- keithl816 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ keithl816's Profile: http://w...

Do I need Publisher installed to read/edit articles in an e-mail?
I will be receiving e-mails with attachments containing Publisher2002 created articles. Do I need to have Publisher 2002 or later editions in order to read and edit these e-mail articles? On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 22:20:03 +0000, quilter512 wrote (in article <E5DAA762-0ABA-49C2-8DDB-9A0D05162496@microsoft.com>): > I will be receiving e-mails with attachments containing Publisher2002 created > articles. Do I need to have Publisher 2002 or later editions in order to > read and edit these e-mail articles? You can answer your own question by STFW. You not heard of Google Grou...

REALLY NEED HELP
Hi guys, i'm hoping someone could lend me a hand. I'm setting up an excel file to input our fees received from our customers sent to collections. I have a main page with all the customers names, and each name is a hyper link to that customers separate worksheet - where a running tab is kept. I have a button called "update" and i've assigned the following macro (also called UPDATE) move the info over to the respective customers worksheet. I'm trying to get a loop going. A# is the customers name (first name will be starting at A4. B# to F# (first transaction...

Birthday and Anniversary Records
I am new to Access and am responbsible for mailing out birthday and anniversary cards for our company. I have a table with employee names, address, DOH and DOB. I want to keep record of the date I mailed these cards out. Would I create another table to record those dates? Would that table include the employee name, card type and mailing date? If I enter the mailing date in a form, how does the form record the date in the table with that table? Yes, another table is required. I hope you have an EmployeeID in the employee table, because you shouldn't store employee name in two pl...

Need Help Using A Custom Session Manager
Hi. I have some questions about session management. I have decided to use a custom session manager class to have more control over session state in my web site. I have started out by using Stephan Prodan's Session Class here: http://stefanprodan.spaces.live.com/?_c11_BlogPart_BlogPart=blogview&_c=BlogPart&partqs=cat%3DC%2523 You'll need to take a look (which I appreciate immensely) to get a sense of what I am talking about. 1) My first question pertains to how I persist and access my session information after a user authenticates (or doesn't). In his exam...

How to disable the "implicit mx record" in Exchange
I am having a problem with exchange sending to hosts in recipient domains where these hosts are not actually mail servers. After a lot of review of the SMTP logs, I realized that sometimes Exchange is sending to the correct MX record host, and sometimes it is sending to the host with the A record for the actual domain. When I say the record for the domain, I mean an A record that refences the bare domain name rather than an individual host in the domain. So when Exchange gets a DNS timeout looking up an MX record, it falls back to sending to the domain A record. This causes an immed...

Sound Play and Record
Win XP I have an onboard sound card toggled through the BIOS and also an On-Board sound card. With the onboard sound "enabled" Play works and Record works intermittently using MS Sound Recorder. With the onboard sound "disabled" I get the message: "Another application is play audio" when attempting to record or play. This seems completely backward. Running "Troubleshoot Sound" currently the microphone is recognized. Searching the internet yield a number of post indicating that XP Sound Record seems to be intermittent ...

Need to find the table
I do get some odd requests for great plains. My latest requires me to track down a table. The one i need is for one of the forms that shows in the smart list. I need the one under account transactions and is called Output VAT Nominal. I need to know what table/s supply this form. Even better would be if it was possible to access the hard coding of this form. I looked for it and found nothing. We run great plains version 8 should it help. well, thankyou all kindly in advance. Tools>Resource Descriptions is always a good place to start. "Saltious" wrote: > I do get som...

Why i keep on getting same message from mail server?
I'm using Microsoft Outlook, and have been getting message from server. However, i have been keep on getting same message whenever i re-start the p.c... is there any solulation on this matter? Hi Hide, your Outlook version is? Have a look on this sites: "Duplicate e-mail messages are downloaded from a POP3 e-mail server account in Outlook 2003" http://support.microsoft.com/kb/885870/en-us "Why does my Outlook keep receiving duplicate messages?" http://www.comentum.com/outlook-issues.html Maybe it helps. -- Oliver Vukovics Share your Outlook PST files without Ex...