need to draw something similar to a wheel

I need to draw something similar to a wheel.  It will have three "spokes"
that need to be wide enough that I can type a phrase in it.  It will also
have a hub in the middle like a wheel.

You could construct this from the drawing toolbar using a donut, an oval, and
3 rectangles. Simply format the shapes to have no outler line format to give
the appearance of a single shape. This would also allow you to easily add
labels to the "spokes".
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Ken W" wrote:

> I need to draw something similar to a wheel.  It will have three "spokes"
> that need to be wide enough that I can type a phrase in it.  It will also
> have a hub in the middle like a wheel.

Need to subtract vat from gross amount.
Hi, I have created a calculator in excel for the purpose of quickl checking whether people who have employed us as a subcontractor hav deducted the correct amount of cis tax, but there is one thing i can get quite right. I want to be able to enter the gross amount in the top cell, and hav excel show me in the cell below what the original net amount of ou invoice was. For example: We did a contract for �400. The vat added took this up to �470. I want to be able to type in �470 in the top cell and excel will sho �400 in the cell below. I did discover that i could do this by using this fo...

Select Case help needed
I'm using a Select Case statement to check the value of 24 checkboxes on a form. If true for each case, run the related query. It seems to be running the first query it comes to and not continuing to check the rest. Below is sample code for the first 4 checkboxes. Can anyone help? Select Case True Case Me.chkQCT01.value = True DoCmd.OpenQuery "AccessMWapp", acNormal, acEdit Case Me.chkQCT02.value = True DoCmd.OpenQuery "AccessSEapp", acNormal, acEdit Case Me.chkQCT03.value = True DoCmd.OpenQuery "AccessSWapp", acNormal...

OE6 DBX Files need to be recovered
How do I bring back a .dbx file into my active e-mail account? Hi - This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlookexpress for OE 5.5x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress for OE 6....

need to display maximum value of corresponding values in excel
Hi, I have a requirement to display the maximum scored students based on the marks. i can able to display only one student if more than one scored the same marks i want to display there name also. example sl.no studentname mark 1 john 90 2 paul 95 3 sam 80 4 michel 95 using this formula =INDEX(B:B,MATCH(MAX(C:C),C:C,0)); i can able to display the value only "paul". i want to display both "paul and michel". Please help us on this. Thanks in Advance.. ...

Creating a graph similar to a stacked column graph
I am trying to create a graph that will show new sales vs repeat sales in one column, but I do not want the data to be stacked. In doing so I will be able to see how much greater one is over the other. Thank you in advance. This will be a great help to me and my department. Do you want a clustered column chart? The data won't be plotted in the same "column", but the columns will be over the same category. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com _______ "Jonathan" <Jonathan@discussions.microsoft.c...

need a refresher: text boxes on charts that use relational formulas?
I could have sworn that a long time ago, I set up one or more text boxes on a graph that had formulas in them, so the text that was showing would automatically change each month. I'm now using Win2000/XL2003, and not having much luck- I want to put my legend on the bottom, then a text box under it where I will show 3 values (one for each legend item) to provide some additional information on the graph. I have too many graphs to do this and have to update it all manually. What is the best approach to use, to link the contents of my text box (or similar) to the contents of a cell that on m...

I need help creating a call log form in outlook
The form is for a call center receiving calls that has to be sent to account managers who has to return the calls and include notes and create tasks and follow ups from it. ...

Something New
Excel 2003 SP2. I've been revising a workbook and came across an Excel quirk that's new to me. I haven't read about anything similar in the newsgroups. The workbook in question usually has all worksheets protected and the workbook protected, but I've unprotected the workbook and all worksheets and unhidden all but one worksheet. Some of the worksheets have embedded spaces in their names. There are no worksheet events, but there are workbook Open, Activate, Deactivate and BeforeClose events. There's also one udf, named HasFormula, that takes a Range object as its argument ...

need urgent help
Dear All the idea which i was trying to implement to have only one Physical server, installed on it Exchange server 2003 with Multiple Recipient Update Policy to server multiple SMTP Domain hosted in USA and to use ONE POP3 downloader like GFI has been refused at all from my management . ==================================================================== so i need help to answer my questions which is from ( 1 ) to ( 6) . ==================================================================== But for safety reasons he doesn’t like to have one physical server with Multiple Recipient update P...

Need to build a MS Dynamics GP Test Server
Hi, I need to build a MS Dynamics GP Test Server. The plan was to install SQL Server 2005 and Dynamics GP 10 on a server, then copy and attach two production databases. I've done that, but the users IDs are invalid. The user ID can't be deleted because GP says the IDs are not in the Database. I found an alternative in the article "How to transfer an existing Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Small Business Financials, or Microsoft Small Business Manager installation to a new server that is running Microsoft SQL Server" but a crucial script is unavailable. If anyone has ...

Need help in accessing a sharepoint site that I created with the AllTemplates.exe
SBS2008 with WSS 3.0 I downloaded the AllTemplates.exe from Microsoft and installed the Helpdesk template. I can acess the Helpdesk site from SBS2008 and add things to it but I can't access it from a workstation. Can anyone help me out? Thanks You mean you can only access the site from the Server in local , right? maybe we need more information such as error message. how about doing "ping" or "tracert" result. can you access a normal web site (not sharepoint site) from the workstation ? do you get an authentication window ? "john doe" wr...

tigher security needed for sox
Hello everybody - we have strict sarbanes ox requirements. How can i restrict certain users from seeing certain fields in a window? We need detailed security down to the field level. Advanced security does not seem to offer it. Or i cant find it. Help is needed. Michael, You may want to check into Conditional Field Level Security from Rockton Software (http://www.rocktonsoftware.com/products.aspx?p=6). Best Regards, MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC. http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com "Michael@nyresume.com" wrote: > Hello everybody - we h...

address list in excel need to get into outlook contacts
I am trying to get a spreadsheet full of contacts into outlook and outlook is not recognizing even after mapping. is ther a certain way to do the spreadsheet to get outlook to import correctly? You might try looking here: Microsoft.public.outlook Microsoft.public.outlook.contacts Microsoft.public.outlook.general Ed "mark odom" <metalroofing@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:042a01c3b23a$80f282d0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I am trying to get a spreadsheet full of contacts into > outlook and outlook is not recognizing even after > mapping. is ther a certain w...

Year-To-Date Query Help Needed
I don't know if this is a query question or a report question or both, but I'm really confused. I have a table (tblGL) with the following fields in it: dtmDate = Date Field strAccountId = Text Field curDebit = Currency Field curCredit = Currency Field What I am trying to accomplish is to run a query in orfer to produce a report that will print out the following information: Account ID Current Month Y-T-D 1000 $100.00 $300.00 2000 0 $500.00 In other words, I want to pull a query to be used in a report to show thr...

Loaded a font manager and wiped out fonts, need Office base font u
I have close to 1500 fonts on my machine and I decided to load a font manager, Font Frenzy to be specific. They have goofy names for commands but I liked the options they had available. So in the process I decided to "DeFrenzy" as they called it. It "removes all fonts except those which originally shipped with Windows XP or Vista." I thought that would be a good start then I could just load back in the ones that I use. I have loaded in the ones that I found on an Office list when doing a search so I think I am good there. My problem is when looking at Outoo...

Outlook delegate-mailbox deletion problem
This sounds like an easy one however, haven't found resolution yet. Here's scenario... User B reported to User A and added A to his delegation for being copied on all meeting request replies (done from Outlook 2000). All was well until User A left the company and mailbox was subsequently archived and deleted. Ever since the mailbox deletion, all attendees accepting a meeting request from User B receive an NDR referencing inability to deliver reply to User A's mailbox. The typical answer would be to open User B's Outlook app, goto delegates and remove User A.. The problem is...

Need to unblock a program
Somehow, Secunia PSI got blocked and I have no idea even how to do that. When I go to msconfig/Startup the program is there and has a checkmark by it so that means it's enabled. Every time it boots I get that message in the tray that it's disabled. Can anyone tell me how to remove that? Post Originated from http://www.VistaForums.com Vista Support Forums ...

Configuring OWA2003 so that users don't need to use the 'domain\username' method for authentication?
What permissions do I need to change on an OWA 2003 FE/BE topology, so that my users can simply enter their standard domain username and password (i.e. login: fred password: pass) rather than having to use the domain\username (i.e. login: domain\fred password: pass). We're a small single Exchange 2003 site, and I know this is doable. My problem is we recently rebuilt our Exchange 2003 BE server and I forgot what the permissions changes that were applied which allowed users to log in using the method above. Thanks, Rob Gordon Perlegen Sciences You can go into IIS and enter a defaul...

mike, need help
mike, can you help me . . :) how to set username and password in outlook 2003 (Ms outlook standard edition 2003) so every time user open outlook they don't have to enter username and password. (how to set outlook 2003 to remember our password) ?? thank ! In news:1137722547.878691.299540@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, sf= <shievaderezer@yahoo.com> typed: > mike, can you help me . . :) > > how to set username and password in outlook 2003 (Ms outlook standard > edition 2003) > so every time user open outlook they don't have to enter username and > password. &...

Need to convert mail to Exchange 2007, but worried
Hi everyone, I need to switch our mail server (40 users, single domain Active Directory network environment) to Exchange server. But I'm worried because I'm not experienced in Exchange. Would I need to take some courses to install properly and maintain this, or is it pretty much intuitive for me to rely on my Windows networking experience? Also, I want to set up Outlook Web Access, is it essential for me to install the ISA server, or can I solely rely on my existing firewall hardware? Thanks. - 40 users, single server environment shouldn't be too difficult to setup or manage....

A pal needs help on this site
A pal needs help on this site greetings fellow newsgroupers. I recently found a site called Microsoft Forums. In a very short time I became very known to the site and its an excellent tool. This guy who runs it is good too but needs a helping hand. Please do me a favor and check it out at http://www.msforums.org/ Categories are like Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Gaming, Servers, Developer and so on. Thanks to everyone. MDO Pro -- I go to Microsoft Forums, do you? http://www.msforums.org/ ...

Help needed with mail returned as possible spam
We have about 10 computers using Bellsouth DSL service, with Bellsouth hosting our domain. Our Outlook clients are set up for POP3/SMTP using mail.ourdomain.com. A few days ago, we began having email problems, especially when we try to send emails to each other. The returned emails say they are being rejected by the mailserver as possible spam. One of the returned emails said "Host blacklisted in sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org.swh.bellsouth.net." It then identified our public IP address. However, that IP address does not show as blacklisted on the spamhaus.org website. I rectifie...

Need help merging two Worksheet_Change modules #2
Thanks Dave, this is almost exactly what I want! The only thing I nee in the module now is that when they try to delete a validated cell an the INVALID appears, I want the cursor to return to that cell to forc them to select from the list - at the moment they can continue leavin INVALID as the value. Perhaps a message box telling them what the have done wrong would also be useful? Thanks in advance Fuzz -- fuzzyfrea ----------------------------------------------------------------------- fuzzyfreak's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1465 View thi...

Need Urgent help with Exchange Training
Hi, I've been tasked to learn to deploy Exchange in a single/multi-site environ with single and clustered servers within 2 weeks. I know it is a very short time for an extensive product but I am not looking for certification material but real life stuff. I am looking for white papers, How-Tos, best practices etc etc that I can perform in real life as well as in the lab within next two weeks. I have access to a pair of servers (2003) in a clustered environment as well as access to a beefy machine that I can run VMware on. What is the best way to practice multi-site AD/Exchange depl...

Need closure
I know clicking the lower x button should close the current workbook, while clicking the uppermost one should close Excel entirely, but I'm getting the same result whichever one I click. (Workbook closes but Excel is still open.) I know I can use the Office button and click exit. But I'd rather go back to the way it should be. Have I inadvertently toggled something? Is there a way to untoggle whatever it might be? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! Goto Office button>Excel Options>Advanced>Display section>uncheck Show all windows in Taskbar>OK -- Bif...