My chart in Excell will only let me use 5 dates. ?

I put in 5 dates on the chart that I am using to track weight loss.  When I
add more dates in Excel the chart does not see them.  What do I do?
0
WillB (1)

Hi,

If you can see the chart and the data at the same time. Click the series on
the chart and notice the highlight in the spreadsheet around the data.  The
bottom right corner of each highlight has a small square in the same color as
the highlight. Place your mouse over the square, when you see a 2-headed
arrow drag to expand the range.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"WillB" wrote:

> I put in 5 dates on the chart that I am using to track weight loss.  When I
> add more dates in Excel the chart does not see them.  What do I do?

formatting dates by year #2
I would like to know if there is a way to format dates so that they are formatted by year only. For example, if I click on Format -> Cells, there are a bunch of options, but none of them list to show the year only, just mm/dd/yy or mm/yy, etc. I am trying to create a chart so that only the year shows up. Also, I have tried doing Custom->and "yyyy" in type, but only 1 specific year shows up (i.e. 1905) for all the values. I would like to keep my values. Thanks much! ...

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9