Multiple Page Chart

How can I create a chart that spans multiple pages?

Thanks,

0
William

SelectSingleNode with multiple namespaces (sort of)...
Hello all, I've been trying to figure this out for hours now... can anyone help? I have an XML document like this: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <ICE:ServiceCall xmlns="ICE" xmlns:ICE="http://www.ice.net"> <ICE:Service name=""> <ICE:RetVal/> <ICE:ConnString/> <ICE:Params> <Subject>TEST</Subject> </ICE:Params> </ICE:Service> </ICE:ServiceCall> For the life of me, I cannot selectsinglenode() to the Subject. Here's the code: XmlNamespaceManage...

Can not get Excel macros to save chart format -lost in space!
Help??? I've been searching this forum for 5 days trying to find a problem similar to what I am having without any luck. I have been trying to use Excel macro to record the creation, formating and saving of a simple bar chart against my Excel data range but the macros do not run for the chart. I am able to creat the charts okay but the macro craps out when I run it. I keep getting " Set ActiveChart = ActiveSheet.ChartObjects(Chart1)" type errors as if it's not recognizing the chart that I just made. I am an advanced Excel person BUT not so with VB coding. ...

adding cross-functional flowchart changes page-layout
i would like to add to a "landscape" page a stencil>flowchart>cross-functional flowchart shapes vertical. when adding it the page converse automatically to a "portrait" page, while it should remain "landscape" the same happens if I add cross-functional flowchart shapes horizontal to a "portrait" page. it changes into a "landscape" page. can I avoid this? thx, kjetil I can't think of a way to avoid having the page orientation switch to portrait when you drop the functional band shape out and pick vertical. Visio automatically cha...

Help with Charts
:confused -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I work in a Doctors surgery and I'm creating a Spread Sheet for select number of patients to monitor their blood results. I need about 30 charts on each patients sheet, To save me doing eac one seperately I have tryed to copy and paste them in to the nex patients details.... But all the charts refer to the previous patient details. Is there anyway of copying them so that they relate to th sheet they are copied in to? Thanx Alexandra Huckerby (fustrated and tired!! -- ~lexy -----------------...

How to insert a page break every 10 lines
Hi, I have been stumped on this one. I have been trying to write a macr for days on inserting a page break every 10 lines and haven't been abl to figure it out. I will have have to write a macro to insert a blan row every two lines. Thanks, Ev ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com Eva, The following code will insert a page break every 10 rows. Change the values of StartRow and EndRow to meet your needs. Dim RowNdx As Long Dim StartRow As Long ...

Allow Multiple Values check box not showing up
I am trying to create a Multivalued Lookup Field. I am using the Lookup Wizard, but when I get to the place where is should let me choose to store multiple values for the lookup that section does not come up. I went online and printed the instructions off the help page so I know I am doing it right. Help! IMO, multivalued and lookup fields are not a good idea. You didn't mention what version of Access you are using. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "mschurter" wrote: > I am trying to create a Multivalued Lookup Field. I am using the Lookup > ...

Overlapping bars within chart
Sample scenario: Let's say in each year, I have this many cats: 2010: 6 2011: 8 2012: 20 Out of those cats, let's say that the following number have been neutered: 2010: 1 2011: 4 2012: 18 Is there a way for me to create a form of bar chart that shows the total number of cats per year as a "background" bar, with the total number of neutered cats in each year as a skinnier "foreground" bar that is a different color and overlays the background bar? I just figured this out on my own. As an FYI to anyone else, here was my solution: 1. Plot the ...

Chart Title or Text Box Linked to cell & sheet
I need to create charts from data collected via a com port. As i stands, the data is written to sheet 1. Chart 1 is ready to plot dat as it is written. Once the data is complete, I copy sheet 1 and char 1. This results in sheet 1(2) and Chart 1(2). All references to shee 1 on the newly created chart 1(2) automatically changes to refer t sheet 1(2). This applies to data ranges, Chart Title, Axis names. When creating text boxes refering to sheet1!$A$1, the reference doe not automacially change to sheet 1(2)!$A$1. Can this be done? If not, can I create multiple chart titles? Any help o...

Timeline bar chart
Hello, I am trying to create a bar chart based on key dates in a project. There are 20 different part numbers, all with individual timelines. Some parts of the process take many days, some one, etc. I want a bar chart that signifys these key dates, as well as shows a bar running throught the course of each individual aspect (ie, 12/2 - 12/8). I am having trouble doing this with dates. Any help would be greatly appreciated. -- shane476 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ shane476's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&u...

ActiveX Property Page OK button
I would like to know how can I trap ActiveX Property Page OK button event ? I want to do some checking of property controls before user clicks on activex property page OK button..please help. Thanx Ashish ...

Keep Pivot Table custom chart type
I'm creating a pivot table custom chart type "Line - Column on 2 Axes". The chart looks great when I create it. The problem is when the user does anything to the chart (filters the data, adds a new flield of data, etc.), the chart changes to where both data series are displayed as bar charts and the second axis is gone. I can't find an event that fires when they modify the chart, so I don't know that I can programatically change it back. Is there a way to keep it from changing in the first place? I'm using Excel 2003. Thanks! Loss of formatting is a known prob...

Export data from the same cell from multiple spreadsheets into a n
Hi, I am working with weekly timeshets in Excel and I am using the same form every week, but save it as a file named "Timesheet 20100122" for a week ending on Fri, Jan 22, 2010 (Our accounting week period). Therefore the daily hours appear every week in the same cell. I would need to export these hours to another - summarizing - spreadsheet (For example and invoice spreadsheet) somehow automatically. Any help would be welcomed. Thanks for your help, Cheers, Try http://www.rondebruin.nl/merge.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm ...

Rotating a line chart?
Is it possible to rotate a line chart so it looks like a vertical chart rather than a horizontal chart? And if so, once it is rotated, can one still interact with the chart and it's data? Thank you. Visit Excel Tips and Cases http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/tips/index.html and scroll down to 'Invert and rotate charts' The direct link http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/tips/0201-chart%20invert%20and% 20rotate.pdf is almost certain to change in the near future. The above applies to a XY Scatter chart. Hopefully, you can use that instead of a line chart. -- Regards, Tusha...

Simple charting question
I don't believe I'm having so much trouble with this. I'm trying to make a graph with Temperature (Celesius) as the X-axis and Baseball Speed (Km/hr) as the Y-axis. When I highlight the columns below and try to make a bar graph - 0 44.1 1 47 3 44.7 4 43.5 5 50.2 13 59.9 I get two series plotted or shown seperately. I would like to get one of the following: ...

Combining Stack bar and Line Charts
I'm trying to display 2 sets of data within the same chart; I want to display yr 1 data in a stacked bar format and yr 2 data in a line format. Both data sets would use the same axis; month and volume. I need to distinctively display each mo/yr together to show any increases or decreases in volume. Any suggestions you have are appreciated! -- tibor ------------------------------------------------------------------------ tibor's Profile: http://www.exceltip.com/forum/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=156 View this thread: http://www.exceltip.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=1...

Add names to scatter plot chart
I have three columns of info in my excel spreadsheet. column 1 has names, column 2 has numbers and column 3 has numbers. I can create the scatter plot chart just fine, but what I am having a problem with is that I cannot get the names from column one to show next to the points on the scatter plot. How is this done? -- oberon.black ------------------------------------------------------------------------ oberon.black's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26732 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=471758 I'm gu...

Chart
Chart - Title Widths Does anyone know how to find the width of a title/axis title? ...

Change Display Order in Charts
I have an X-Y chart with a cloud of points and a line. When the chart plots, the line is always hidden behind the cloud of points. Can I bring the line to the top so it becomes visible? I tried making the line first and last, but it always ends up behind the cloud. Thank you. Lines for a given chart group (group of data series) are plotted behind points of that same chart group in an XY chart. However, you can change the chart group by changing the axis on which the chart group is plotted. Make the plot with one series formatted as markers only and another as lines only, double cli...

Why do I receive multiple emails?
When I receive an email into my in box I get the same message 3 times. All info is exactly the same including the time. Can anyone help me to get just one of those emails instead of 3 or more? Maybe a setting issue perhaps?? Thanks More likely you have an Anti-virus e-mail scanning add-in messing with you. Normal suggestion is to uninstall the A-V, and then re-install without the e-mail scanner. (it offers no additional protection) Billy1036fm wrote: > When I receive an email into my in box I get the same message 3 times. All > info is exactly the same includin...

Multiple rendering after one action
Hi There, Is it possible to render many reports with one link / action? I'm looking for any programmatically approach, which allows me to automatically renrder 25 reports to PDF/XLS Thanks in advance. michlimes Hi, You could use RS as a web service to trigger whatever you want. Seee http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms152787.aspx for details. -- Patrice "michlimes" <michlimes@discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de groupe de discussion : E5B78CCB-7636-4FF8-80A3-7064C09DD9DE@microsoft.com... > Hi There, > > Is it po...

best database to use for multiple attendence at meetings
I need a database which lists a group attending meeteings weekly for 2 years and the date on which they attended alsoif they were overnight or day only attendees. thank you. Access will work fine. "peggysue43" wrote: > I need a database which lists a group attending meeteings weekly for 2 years > and the date on which they attended alsoif they were overnight or day only > attendees. > thank you. Peggy Sue. You've stated your need. Are we to assume that you expect "someone" to donate that database to you? Or do you want a template...

Is "Go To Page" the only way?
Hi there, I'm a 2007 Publisher newbie. I am used to the 2003 version & I really utilised the little pages you had at the bottom left of the screen to flick from page to page. I can't seem to find this option in 2007. I am currently changing pages via Edit/ Go to page.. which quite frankly is a PITA. Please someone tell me how to view my pages in a more user friendly way? Many thanks The sort option is missing from some Publisher 2007 applications. There is a registry fix here: http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs It is FAQ 6 -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/...

combining charts from two spreadsheets
I hope someone can help me with this: I have two charts. The one thing these charts have in common are the addresses (the charts are from two different sources). On one chart, I will have monthly sales for the addresses. On another chart, I will have how much each location paid in expenses. I would like to combine these charts into one chart. The addresses on one chart will correspond to the addresses on the other chart and from their, I would like the other information to fall into place. Is this possible? Thanks for any help. this is totally out of the blue, but are you related to...

How do I select multiple rows randomly in MS Excel?
How do I select multiple rows randomly in MS Excel? Hi Select your first row and then hold down the Ctrl key while selecting the others. HTH Michael "Varun" wrote: > How do I select multiple rows randomly in MS Excel? "Varun" <Varun@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote > How do I select multiple rows randomly in MS Excel? Just another angle to the post's interp .. (with emphasis on "randomly") Here's an example set-up to play with .. Assume we have 6 rows of data below in Sheet1's A1:C6: Data1 Text1 Desc1 Data2 Text2 Desc2 Data3 Text...

[Exchange 2003] Same mailbox, multiple users
I need some users to share the same mailbox address; I tought about using public folders or distribution groups, but the main problem is the "From:" address when replying to a message: it will be the user's one, while I need it to be the shared one. So, I tought about the following system: - Create a "dummy" user (i.e. not actually used to log on to workstations) with a mailbox associated to the shared address - Grant full mailbox access on that mailbox to all the users who will be sharing it - Have the users log on to Exchange using the dummy user account, or hav...