multiple charts on one sheet

I had three charts on a sheet and wanted them on one sheet. I used the
method on J-walk site but as I am using 2007 I am unable to locate View.
sized with window command, to stack the charts and space them any idea will
be greatly appreciated.

AFD

0
afdmello (75)

Hi,

Not clear on what you want.  To position charts on a worksheet I hold down
the Alt key as I drag and resize the charts, this causes them to lock to
grid.  This worked in 2003 and still does in 2007.

If you are asking where is the View, Chart Window command is in 2007 - its
gone.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"afdmello" wrote:

> I had three charts on a sheet and wanted them on one sheet. I used the
> method on J-walk site but as I am using 2007 I am unable to locate View.
> sized with window command, to stack the charts and space them any idea will
> be greatly appreciated.
>
> AFD

How to select series in chart?

Linking a Chart with graphics to ppt