Multiple Bar Charts from 1 Worksheet

I have a worksheet where the columns are the years and the rows represent a percentage by school district and content area (e.g. Math, reading, etc.)

I want to have 1 bar chart per row, showing each year as a separate bar. I can easily do this for 1 row at a time; however, the worksheet has 189 rows in it.

In reading some of the other posts here, I think this can be done, and it uses VBA code, but I'm not sure of what that code would look like. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jeff
0
jeffrmarks (10)

)

> I want to have 1 bar chart per row, showing each year as a separate bar. =
I can easily do this for 1 row at a time; however, the worksheet has 189 ro=
ws in it.

> In reading some of the other posts here, I think this can be done, and it=
 uses VBA code, but I'm not sure of what that code would look like. Any hel=
p would be appreciated.

> Thanks
>
> Jeff

Do you actually want different 189 charts on your worksheet or would
you be happy with one chart which can show the data for any particular
row where you could use a spin button or scroll bar to choose the row?
xt

add source data to chart in excel
I can't get Excel to accept more than 19 data points for my X-axis in a chart? Is this a limit? How do I add more data points? (As soon as I try to add the 20th point, all of the other points are lost.) Hi Susan I have had this trouble in the past. Try.... Right click chart and select 'Source Data'. Delete any existing source data and close dialog box. Select the source data you require and copy it. Click on the chart and paste. Sandy "Susan" <Susan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C7D47720-BCF1-4066-911D-555E386F4FEB@microsoft.com... > I ...

Email Alias with multiple external recipient
Hello Everyone, I am wondering how can we setup Email Alias under Exchange 2010 with multiple external recipients. For instance: Contoso.com is my exchange domain and I have email called techs@contoso.com which has multiple recipients within and outside organisation. All emails coming to techs@contoso.com should be forwarded to jay@contoso.com, jayshah@yahoo.com, jay.shah@gmail.com etc. I will appreciate any help! Thanks & Regards, Jay On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 08:27:33 +0530, "Jay Shah" <quickresponder@gmail.com> wrote: >I am wondering how can...

save a worksheet
Can i save just a single worksheet from a workbook, instead of the whole workbookas this happens when you clik save -- Caveman ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Caveman's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27546 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=492572 Hi Caveman, Right-click the sheet tab Move or Copy Select (new book) in the first dropdown Check the 'Create a Copy' option box OK --- Regards, Norman "Caveman" <Caveman.1zw6va_1134332401.545@excelforu...

Multiple Business relations for One Quotation
Is there a way to "Link" quotations for one job to more than one business relation (i.e. One job with 3 differant bidders)? Similar to the "Alternative Quotations" but with the quotation name not the business relation. ...

Combine multiple rows into one row with multiple columns
Hi, I have a table set up so that there are three columns: StudyID, DrawDate, and Value. StudyID and DrawDate are the primary key. I want to create a table from this one that has only one row for each StudyID so that it would go from: StudyID DrawDate Value to StudyID DrawDate1 Value1 DrawDate2 Value2 DrawDate3 Value3 etc. Is there a way to do this? Thanks, Elysia "Elysia Larson" <elysia.larson@gmail.com> wrote in message news:832e952f-174f-489f-ab7a-e2189f660a92@f6g2000vbp.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > I have a...

Charts switch from 'Series in Rows' to 'Series in Columns'
I use VBA to create charts in Excel 2003, but find that sometimes the Charts switch 'Series in Rows' (intended) to 'Series in Columns' (not intended), even if I have specified 'Series in Rows'. This happens intermittently, and I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I do save the workbook as Microsoft Excel 97 so that a user with Excel 2000 or Excel 2003 can use the workbook. Thank you for any suggestions. Hard to tell if you keep the code secret. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com _______ "Peac...

How to Arrange Data for Chart
I charted the following data in a clustered column chart. Level 1 Level 2 Level 3 Level 4 FY07 - Total 167 23 20 43 81 FY08 - Total 178 22 40 26 90 These are total department errors segregated by levels for each fiscal year. There are 3 different departments involved. What I did was just total the errors for each FY and each level. Now my boss wants to see how many errors were performed within each level by Dept A, Dept B and Dept C and compare the 2 fiscal years. I hope I’m explaining...

multiple Fillin in template
Hello, I am trying to make a template document. This document already has fillin fields. I would like to use the answers of this fillin fields on multiple places within the same document. I tried some advices on this websites, but I get the same question two times, but not only the answer. I hope somebody can explain it to me in the simplest form :) I am not a die hard word user :) And sorry for my bad English, it is not my first language. There are several ways to do this. The simplest is to select each Fillin field in Turn and press CTRL+F9 This will add a second set of b...

Conditional formating of Charts
Hi, I have a scatter chart and need to conditionally format points and associated labels for each point. The condition is not related to the data series to which the chart is linked. Let me know if there is any specific VBA code for doing the same. You can reach me at krishna.guha@citigroup.com There are some non-VBA suggestions here: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ConditionalChart1.html To change some points of a series or some series in a chart based on a known criterion, you can adapt one of the macros in this post: http://www.google.com/groups?selm=3F4B8D49.3080508%40yah...

Merging Charts
Is there a way that I can merge Excel information into Publisher as a graph specific to each entry. I am trying to take several peices of information specific to a variety of people and merge that information into a document, making make pie charts for some of that information for each person. ...

Email a single Excel worksheet instead of the whole workbook.
I have an Excel workbook with several worksheets. I want to email just one of these worksheets to a friend. It would be great to be able to right-click the worksheet tab and find the option to send worksheet as an attachment. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the ...

outlook bar #4
My outlook bar does not appear. Does anyone know why, or how I can make it appear? What version of Outlook are you using? Have you tried checking the View menu for the "Outlook Bar" option? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo! "jamie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:024e01c3b9dc$45ed7740$a401280a@phx.gbl... > My outlook bar does not appear. Does anyon...

graphs charts
Can I decide what the graph scale can be and be constant for all the graphs I want to make for excel data In article <09F59A13-D91B-4114-8155-815B0135155B@microsoft.com>, MICKO@discussions.microsoft.com says... > Can I decide what the graph scale can be and be constant for all the graphs I > want to make for excel data > Assuming the axis of interest supports numeric data, double click the axis then select the Scale tab. The rest should be self-evident. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office producti...

Color transitions in a chart
Hi I am creating a chart to plot some values but would like to have the background of the chart to start red in the upper right, transition to yellow around the middle and then green in lower left. The values I have represent High, Medium and Low risk items and would like the chart to represent these with the background color when I plot them. Hope this makes sense. I appreciate if you have any suggestions. Thanks In article <089EA19B-10D5-4AA4-8B34-D57CA46C0007@microsoft.com>, Sboone wrote: > Hi I am creating a chart to plot some values but would like to have the ...

Kamasutra Full B-Grade Movie With Nudity Must See (1 Hour 50 Min ) #2
Kamasutra Full B-Grade Movie With Nudity Must See (1 Hour 50 Min ) At http://iceboob.Co.CC Due to GOOGLE security risks, i have hidden the videos(15) in an image. in that website on Right side below search box click on image and watch videos in all angles. ...

excel charts and graphs
I want to assemble several pages of excel charts and graph in the form of a poster without printing them out. THOR ...

Multiple instances of product in one order.
For an example, I have been using MS Northwind example. One problem I have run into is adding the same item twice in an order. I am keeping track of time in my database. For instance, Project1 might be from 8:00AM to 12PM, then Project2 from 12PM to 3PM, then Project1 again from 3PM to 5PM. If you try to add the same product in the sample Northwind database, it comes up with the same error. I know the reason it is coming up is because it has to have its own primary key and cannot duplicate. How should I go around this so I can add the same "product" in the same order?...

Multiple Tax and Discounts
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0124_01C64A26.AB67D840 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I'm trying to implement a tax and discounts table which can allow line = item discounts and entire order discounts. I'm not using any software = in particular, just want to know how it's currently done or if it's even = possible. Implementing the discounts per line item and entire order was = easy. How to determine the tax affected is the hard part. I'll keep my = example simple: ...

Can I use VBA to add cells (over blanks) then do multiplication
I have a Word table in which the last column contains numbers (3 and 4) and some bank cells and I want it add them and put the total into the second last row (7 in this case). The last row contains a multiplier (3) which when applied to the total results in 21. Below is the table. | | | 3 | | | | | | | | 4 | | | | 7 | | | 3 |21| How can I achieve this in VBA (under Word 2003 and 2007) remembering that the user can add rows to the table and the last column can contain blank cells. Thanks in advance for any assistance, Peter Evans Sub ScratchMaco(...

Excel worksheet total up to show in another worksheet
I have two worksheets. The first is the nice printable page. On the second page I just total up my receipts. How do I get those totals to show on Worksheet 1 in a cell called Total? -- SF Hi Just say your totals to be added are in A2:A120 in Sheet 1 then =SUM(Sheet1!A2:A120) hope this help -- nik ----------------------------------------------------------------------- nika's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1536 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=31615 ...

Excel worksheet programming for time restrictions.
I have several cells (properties) that will be visible or not depending on the time of day. I am using VBA to set the value of the properties and need a way to use not just the TIME function to establish the system time but, a way to test for a period of time, for example the DAY SHIFT, SWING SHIFT AND GRAVEYARD SHIFT. Using If Then Else conditional statements to test the system time to a span of time to indicate the shifts aforesaid. What I am not clear on is the syntax in VBA to use when identifying the shifts and testing for conditions met. HElP? Is this any help? Dim tim0800 Dim ...

Problem when adding an appointment in CRM from the SFO ver. 1.2
When the users make an appointment in the SFO, its fails. The SFO makes the activity on the contact, but the Outlook synchronisation fails. The appointment does not appear in the Outlook calendar. Then we reinstall the appointment form in Outlook, clear the forms cache, and the problem is resolved. Then after some time (weeks) the problem comes back. Any ideas? Best regards Jacob Mondrup IT Manager, Cultivator Denmark. have you loaded the latest rollup patch for the outlook client? http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=127a274d-bc20-4e2f-be0d-1247455748...

No updating of Excel chart
Hi. Is there any way to prevent excel from updating charts? I'm having some problems with one chart when I try to unhide or delete some rows that ARE NOT inside the series data, but the chart allways keep wrongly changing the data rows. When i try to unhide the rows, the series expands to the number os rows that was unhided. When i try to delete the rows, the series all became #REF's. Repeating: the rows that i need to delete are CONTIGUOUS to the data series and ARE NOT inside the series. I've checked this thoroughly. If someone have any ideas, I would be immense...

Air Framing Nailer Kit 8-10 Gauge - 2"
Price:$250.99 Image: http:///image.php?id=B000UFSL5G Best deal: http:///index.php?id=B000UFSL5G Neiko Tools USA 8-10 Gauge 2"~ 3-1/2" Air Framing Nailer Kit * Large Piston For Increasing Power * Stong and Light Weight Die-Cast Body * Drivers Full-Head Nails from 2" to 3-1/2" Long * Includes: Goggles, Oil, Wrenches and Instruction * Max Capacity: 40 pcs * 72-120 psi * Air Inlet: 1/4" NPT * 21 Degree Angle ...

Pivot Chart Filter
I have two Pivot charts that compare similar data and have them displayed side-by-side. When I change the filters in one chart, I want to apply the same filter for the other chart. Is there a way to have one Pivot Chart Filter Pane control two or more Pivot Charts without having to click each chart and change to filter for each one? ...