MS Excel 2003

Does anyone know how to change a line to a bar in a chart? I'm plotting a
chart with four sources; I would like three to be bars (primary axis) and the
forth to be a line (which is on the secondary axis). Does anyone know how I
can change the lines to bars in the chart?
0
Eileen (24)

Make Column chart with four series
Right click on one data series in the chart
Use Chart Type form the shortcut menu
Select "Line"
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Eileen" <Eileen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know how to change a line to a bar in a chart? I'm plotting a
> chart with four sources; I would like three to be bars (primary axis) and
> the
> forth to be a line (which is on the secondary axis). Does anyone know how
> can change the lines to bars in the chart?

0
bliengme5824 (3040)

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help