Missing menu bar when chart is selected

I have a spreadsheet that I have been using for a couple of years but now
when I select a chart I lose my menu bar (file, edit, view etc). Also, I am
no longer able to right mouse click. If I select elsewhere on the sheet my
menu and mouse operations returns. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I
have tried resetting my worksheet menu bar by selecting tools/customise
toolbars but this doesn't help.
0
Alison (33)

When you activate a chart the Worksheet Menu Bar (WMB) normally disappears
and the Chart Menu Bar (CMB) takes its place. The CMB looks exactly the same
except that it has a Chart menu in place of the Data menu. There is an
illusion that the WMB remains and only the menu item changes.

I'm guessing that the CMB has been docked, say, at the bottom of the window,
and so when the WMB disappears and the CMB takes its place (at the bottom
instead), it looks as though the WMB just disappeared. Alternatively, perhaps
the CMB has been disabled. To my knowledge, you can only disable it
programmatically:
Application.CommandBars("Chart Menu Bar").Enabled = False

As for not being able to right mouse click, can you be more specific. I
suspect this has to do with the new protection features available that I'm
not up to date with. I'm running xl2000.

Regards,
Greg

"Alison" wrote:

> I have a spreadsheet that I have been using for a couple of years but now
> when I select a chart I lose my menu bar (file, edit, view etc). Also, I am
> no longer able to right mouse click. If I select elsewhere on the sheet my
> menu and mouse operations returns. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I
> have tried resetting my worksheet menu bar by selecting tools/customise
> toolbars but this doesn't help.
0
GregWilson (42)
5/5/2006 7:27:02 AM
Thanks Greg.
The CMB was not on the bottom in fact it must have been disabled by someone
elses program at some stage. But you gave me anough information to go into
the VB immediate screen and re-enable it. However, as for the mouse it is
still not working. I am guessing that the same program may have disabled it.
Is there a VB immediate commande to re-enable it. When a chart is selected I
right mouse click to bring up all the options for the chart and can then
change the chart definitions. I don't believe this is a new feature.

I re-entered my problem because for some reason I am not getting any email
feedback advice - I did however, when you responded to me today. Also, when I
go into the community help area I was unable to display my question of
5/5/06. I have only been able to get the information by following the links
you supplied me in your reply.

Thanks for the CMB help, are you able to help me with the mouse problem?

Thanks
Alison

"Greg Wilson" wrote:

> When you activate a chart the Worksheet Menu Bar (WMB) normally disappears
> and the Chart Menu Bar (CMB) takes its place. The CMB looks exactly the same
> except that it has a Chart menu in place of the Data menu. There is an
> illusion that the WMB remains and only the menu item changes.
>
> I'm guessing that the CMB has been docked, say, at the bottom of the window,
> and so when the WMB disappears and the CMB takes its place (at the bottom
> instead), it looks as though the WMB just disappeared. Alternatively, perhaps
> the CMB has been disabled. To my knowledge, you can only disable it
> programmatically:
> Application.CommandBars("Chart Menu Bar").Enabled = False
>
> As for not being able to right mouse click, can you be more specific. I
> suspect this has to do with the new protection features available that I'm
> not up to date with. I'm running xl2000.
>
> Regards,
> Greg
>
> "Alison" wrote:
>
> > I have a spreadsheet that I have been using for a couple of years but now
> > when I select a chart I lose my menu bar (file, edit, view etc). Also, I am
> > no longer able to right mouse click. If I select elsewhere on the sheet my
> > menu and mouse operations returns. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I
> > have tried resetting my worksheet menu bar by selecting tools/customise
> > toolbars but this doesn't help.
0
Alison (33)
5/11/2006 5:24:01 AM
> I re-entered my problem because for some reason I am not getting any email
> feedback advice - I did however, when you responded to me today. Also,
> when I
> go into the community help area I was unable to display my question of
> 5/5/06. I have only been able to get the information by following the
> links
> you supplied me in your reply.

a. You shouldn't expect help direct from Microsoft. These forums are
"staffed" by volunteers who like helping people solve their problems.

b. The web interface is pretty lousy, even though they've improved it in
recent years. You can access the forums using a news reader (Outlook
Distress will suffice). Open a new account of type News, link to the news
server news:msnews.microsoft.com, and browse the list of news groups until
you find the relevant ones.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

0
jonxlmvpNO (4558)
5/11/2006 11:19:56 AM
I am a new user to all this and at no time expected a response from
Microsoft. However, on entering the information it stated it would send me a
confirmation email in I think it said up to 10 minutes. Nothing came until
the next day. It also said that when someone responds it would send an email.
Greg responded but I still got no email. I also could not see my query when I
reentered the discussion group site. That is why after waiting a week I
reentered my query as I had noticed it is usually less than 24 hours to get a
response.

I still have problems with my mouse tho.

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

> > I re-entered my problem because for some reason I am not getting any email
> > feedback advice - I did however, when you responded to me today. Also,
> > when I
> > go into the community help area I was unable to display my question of
> > 5/5/06. I have only been able to get the information by following the
> > links
> > you supplied me in your reply.
>
> a. You shouldn't expect help direct from Microsoft. These forums are
> "staffed" by volunteers who like helping people solve their problems.
>
> b. The web interface is pretty lousy, even though they've improved it in
> recent years. You can access the forums using a news reader (Outlook
> Distress will suffice). Open a new account of type News, link to the news
> server news:msnews.microsoft.com, and browse the list of news groups until
> you find the relevant ones.
>
> - Jon
> -------
> Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
> Peltier Technical Services
> Tutorials and Custom Solutions
> http://PeltierTech.com/
> _______

0
Alison (33)
5/11/2006 11:10:02 PM
You wouldn't have run some kind of macro that disabled chart functions? The
chart menu bar and the chart context menu both missing at once, that's more
than a coicidence.

- Jon
-------

"Alison" <Alison@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am a new user to all this and at no time expected a response from
> Microsoft. However, on entering the information it stated it would send me
> confirmation email in I think it said up to 10 minutes. Nothing came until
> the next day. It also said that when someone responds it would send an
> email.
> Greg responded but I still got no email. I also could not see my query
> when I
> reentered the discussion group site. That is why after waiting a week I
> reentered my query as I had noticed it is usually less than 24 hours to
> get a
> response.
>
> I still have problems with my mouse tho.
>
> "Jon Peltier" wrote:
>

>> > I re-entered my problem because for some reason I am not getting any
>> > email
>> > feedback advice - I did however, when you responded to me today. Also,
>> > when I
>> > go into the community help area I was unable to display my question of
>> > 5/5/06. I have only been able to get the information by following the
>> > links
>> > you supplied me in your reply.
>>
>> a. You shouldn't expect help direct from Microsoft. These forums are
>> "staffed" by volunteers who like helping people solve their problems.
>>
>> b. The web interface is pretty lousy, even though they've improved it in
>> recent years. You can access the forums using a news reader (Outlook
>> Distress will suffice). Open a new account of type News, link to the news
>> server news:msnews.microsoft.com, and browse the list of news groups
>> until
>> you find the relevant ones.
>>
>> - Jon
>> -------
>> Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
>> Peltier Technical Services
>> Tutorials and Custom Solutions
>> http://PeltierTech.com/
>> _______

0
jonxlmvpNO (4558)
5/12/2006 12:26:33 AM
Possibly received one from someone. Do you know what the VB command is to
turn back on the Chart Context Menu ( I have turned the Chart Menu bar back
on thru VB immediate.)
Thanks

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

> You wouldn't have run some kind of macro that disabled chart functions? The
> chart menu bar and the chart context menu both missing at once, that's more
> than a coicidence.
>
> - Jon
> -------
> Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
> Peltier Technical Services
> Tutorials and Custom Solutions
> http://PeltierTech.com/
> _______
>
> "Alison" <Alison@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I am a new user to all this and at no time expected a response from
> > Microsoft. However, on entering the information it stated it would send me
> > confirmation email in I think it said up to 10 minutes. Nothing came until
> > the next day. It also said that when someone responds it would send an
> > email.
> > Greg responded but I still got no email. I also could not see my query
> > when I
> > reentered the discussion group site. That is why after waiting a week I
> > reentered my query as I had noticed it is usually less than 24 hours to
> > get a
> > response.
> >
> > I still have problems with my mouse tho.

> >> a. You shouldn't expect help direct from Microsoft. These forums are
> >> "staffed" by volunteers who like helping people solve their problems.
> >>
> >> b. The web interface is pretty lousy, even though they've improved it in
> >> recent years. You can access the forums using a news reader (Outlook
> >> Distress will suffice). Open a new account of type News, link to the news
> >> server news:msnews.microsoft.com, and browse the list of news groups
> >> until
> >> you find the relevant ones.
> >>
> >> - Jon
> >> -------
> >> Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
> >> Peltier Technical Services
> >> Tutorials and Custom Solutions
> >> http://PeltierTech.com/
> >> _______

0
Alison (33)
5/12/2006 3:44:03 AM
My guess is that someone has created a Class Module that is set to the
embedded chart object and has set the Cancel parameter of the
BeforeRightClick event to True. In other words, they have deactivated the
right click event instead of disabling the popup commmand bars.

I would look for a Class Module that has code at the beginning something
like this where "mychart" could be any variable name:

Option Explicit
Public WithEvents mychart As Excel.Chart

Private Sub mychart_BeforeRightClick(Cancel As Boolean)
Cancel = True
'more code
End Sub

And also in a standard module code roughly like this where "Class1" is the
name of the Class Module:

Dim cht As New Class1
Sub xyz()
Set cht.mychart = ActiveSheet.ChartObjects(1).Chart
End Sub

I don't see a reason to be selective about the chart popups, so to re-enable
all commandbars:
For Each cb In Application.CommandBars
    cb.Enabled = True
Next

Regards,
Greg

"Alison" wrote:

> Possibly received one from someone. Do you know what the VB command is to
> turn back on the Chart Context Menu ( I have turned the Chart Menu bar back
> on thru VB immediate.)
> Thanks
>
> "Jon Peltier" wrote:
>
> > You wouldn't have run some kind of macro that disabled chart functions? The
> > chart menu bar and the chart context menu both missing at once, that's more
> > than a coicidence.
> >
> > - Jon
> > -------
> > Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
> > Peltier Technical Services
> > Tutorials and Custom Solutions
> > http://PeltierTech.com/
> > _______
> >
> > "Alison" <Alison@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > >I am a new user to all this and at no time expected a response from
> > > Microsoft. However, on entering the information it stated it would send me
> > > confirmation email in I think it said up to 10 minutes. Nothing came until
> > > the next day. It also said that when someone responds it would send an
> > > email.
> > > Greg responded but I still got no email. I also could not see my query
> > > when I
> > > reentered the discussion group site. That is why after waiting a week I
> > > reentered my query as I had noticed it is usually less than 24 hours to
> > > get a
> > > response.
> > >
> > > I still have problems with my mouse tho.

0
GregWilson (42)
5/12/2006 6:30:01 AM
Thanks Greg, I understand what you are saying but I just can't quite get the
right click to work, probably because I am not very familiar with VB. I can
get into the VB immediate screen but I have typed your all commandbars code
but it keeps coming up with errors. I was able to re-enable the Chart Menu
Bar this way. I know I am doing something wrong but I am not sure what. Hope
you can help this dummy.

Alison

"Greg Wilson" wrote:

> My guess is that someone has created a Class Module that is set to the
> embedded chart object and has set the Cancel parameter of the
> BeforeRightClick event to True. In other words, they have deactivated the
> right click event instead of disabling the popup commmand bars.
>
> I would look for a Class Module that has code at the beginning something
> like this where "mychart" could be any variable name:
>
> Option Explicit
> Public WithEvents mychart As Excel.Chart
>
> Private Sub mychart_BeforeRightClick(Cancel As Boolean)
> Cancel = True
> 'more code
> End Sub
>
> And also in a standard module code roughly like this where "Class1" is the
> name of the Class Module:
>
> Dim cht As New Class1
> Sub xyz()
> Set cht.mychart = ActiveSheet.ChartObjects(1).Chart
> End Sub
>
> I don't see a reason to be selective about the chart popups, so to re-enable
> all commandbars:
> For Each cb In Application.CommandBars
>     cb.Enabled = True
> Next
>
> Regards,
> Greg
>

> "Alison" wrote:
>
> > Possibly received one from someone. Do you know what the VB command is to
> > turn back on the Chart Context Menu ( I have turned the Chart Menu bar back
> > on thru VB immediate.)
> > Thanks
> >
> > "Jon Peltier" wrote:
> >
> > > You wouldn't have run some kind of macro that disabled chart functions? The
> > > chart menu bar and the chart context menu both missing at once, that's more
> > > than a coicidence.
> > >
> > > - Jon
> > > -------
> > > Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
> > > Peltier Technical Services
> > > Tutorials and Custom Solutions
> > > http://PeltierTech.com/
> > > _______
> > >
> > > "Alison" <Alison@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
Alison (33)

How to modify UI lables/captions in the existing MS CRM Menu's
Hi I am new to customization of the MS CRM UI. Can anyone guide me as to how to go about customizing the MS CRM UI lables/captions that are there on the various forms. Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Amit Reddy Log into CRM with a user that has CRM System Administrator role assigned to it. Go to the Home Page in CRM. Click the Settings tab on the left, then click "System Customization." You will get a list of the different entities in CRM: leads, accounts, cases, contacts, opportunities, etc. Click the entity that you wish to customize. For example, click...

Chart two variables with differing values
I'd like to chart data similar to: Year 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 Thefts 75 120 95 101 80 Veh. Mfg. 100,200 125000 130000 145000 125000 I want to produce a chart with the year on the abcissa and with the Thefts scale on left ordinate and Veh. Mfg on the right ordinate and have the scales set accordingly. I'm running Excel 2002. Seems i can't select the Format/Selected Series data Series/Secondary Axis to set the scales correctly. I'd like to get som...

In Excel how do I label the axis of a chart with 2 sets of labels
I wish to put two labels on a chart say a time function together with a quantity function against the same axis (usually x). I run Excel 2003 If you plot two series You can select one of them and change the axis to secondary. In chart options you can then modify the Y axies as needed. "Alan" wrote: > I wish to put two labels on a chart say a time function together with a > quantity function against the same axis (usually x). > I run Excel 2003 If it's a category axis, put the two sets of labels into adjacent columns (or rows), select the chart and choose Source D...

Selecting Multiple Cells.
I know how to select a range of cells by specifying reference in nam box. Examples: A10:A20 (The range of cells in column A and rows 10 through 20) 5:5 (All cells in row 5) However, I am attempting to select every third cell going down colum A, beginning with A3. I can enter A3, A6, A9 (This will select just those cells.) Is there a shortcut I can use to continue this pattern of every thir cell indefinitely? (I actually need to select every third cell down t A4950.) Thank you for any assistance -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Here's one way: 1. Put this in ...

How do I copy an Excel chart with added text boxes into Word or P.
I have created a chart in Excel and added a number of text boxes on top of the chart. I need to paste the entire chart & text boxes into Word and/or Powerpoint; however by selecting the chart and copying, the text boxes are excluded. MS help suggests entering the text boxes outside the chart then moving them into the chart and grouping the chart and text boxes; however there does not seem to be the ability to group the chart with the text boxes. If you had clicked on the chart before making the textboxes, all the items would have been grouped. But you can do it later: Hold down SHI...

How do I select every nth row?
Hi I have a long list of data. Every fourth row contains the sort of data (ID, name, points...) Unfortunately the data is all in one long column. Can someone tell me how to select out every fourth row? Maybe something that can give me the row number modulo 4? My overall goal is to move this data into an Access table, but I'm having trouble because of the format. Thanks. Ray. If your data starts in A2 and you want A2, A6, A10 and so on, use a help column adjacent and next to the first cell with data use =MOD(ROW(1:1),4)=1 copy down if you want A5, A9, A13 use =MOD(ROW(1:1),4)=0 ...

charting a single changing DDE cell
I have a spreadsheet that captures real time stock data via a DDE link. The cell captures the last price of a stock as it changes over time. Can you chart that changing cell as the day progresses. Maybe capture the data and then chart it or a macro which plots that cell every minute? Bob You would need to capture the value of that changing cell periodically in a growing table, possibly in a different sheet. For example, every time you update it via the DDE, you could run a code that copies the value of the cell to the last row of the table. Use a dynamic chart to plot the values in t...

Outlook 2003 unable to access menu by right clicking on message
We have recently upgraded from Office 2002 to Office 2003 on Windows 2000 PCs. Two users are unable to right click on messages to get the menu options (junk e-mail, etc.). It was working for them initially but stopped functioning. We have tried to uninstall and run Office Clean but were unable to resolve. It seems to work if they select multiple messages at one time but cannot right click on single messages to access the menu. A hour glass flashes and nothing happens. Thank you in advance for any suggestions you may have. Jenny ...

MISSING INTERSTORE TRANSFERS: URGENT
Hi guys, We are deeply concerned with the Inter Store transfer function of Microsoft Retail Management system We currently have a 8 store roll out utilizing transfer function on a daily basis. All items are created at HQ and have a valid HQ-ID. All items are present in each store database with the correct HQ-ID's. However, we continue to see a transfer In or Out from store A move correctly to HQ but very often this transfer will never make it to store B. Does anyone have any suggestions on what might be wrong, we are aware that Microsoft released V1.3 Refresh which apparently fix...

my send button is missing how can i retrieve it
i recently changed my isp , tried to add email accounts and lost the send button can anyone help. tried reinstalling outlook 2002 but with no success multiposted and answered -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "rab" <rab@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6157AE7D-9C79-4658-AC47-A5BD18E7D118@microsoft.com... >i recently changed my isp , tried to add email accounts and lost the send > button can anyone help. tried reinstalling outlook 2002 but...

Missing Pound, Comma & Quotes Symbol
Hi, I have created a test site, with prices in £'s with also comma's and quotes, when previewing, the display is fine, when i publish and then upload the web files displays ? instead of what i want. I have also created the same page in Dreamweaver and this works all fine, now you are going to say do it all in dreamweaver, but i have created my main site with 200+ pages which viewed ok, until it was uploaded, and dont want to do it all over again. Any help would be appreciated - Thanks Andrew PS: I have a tread already in Publisher Web Design on this ...

referential integrity selected but cascade delete is greyed out
I've inherited an Access application. The delete process used to work. Access 2007 was installed last month and now the deletion does not work. The application is still running as an mdb. The relationships are a many to one. The delete is attemped on the many sided table. There are two one sided tables. The resulting error message is "The record cannot be deleted or changed because table 'Master Address ContactMethods' includes related records." When I checked, referential integrity was selected and the cascade options were greyed out. I cannot make any ...

Chart Bars
How to create intersectionso if the hight of bar crosses that line the color of the bar should from that point. From Level 0 - 2:- RED Color From Level 2 - 4:- Green color From Level 4 - 6:- Blue color Hi, You will need to use 3 series to build the stack. Simplest way is to use a cluster chart, setting the overlap value to 100, with data base on formula. If you have the following data in A2:B9 A2: =<leave empty> B2: =SeriesName A3: =A B3: =0 A4: =B B4: =1 A5: =C B5: =2 A6: =D B6: =3 A7: =E B7 =4 A8: =F B8: =5 A9: =G B9: =6 You can then create the following ...

combination chart #8
How can I get a combo chart with 3 series - one as a vertical bar/column, and 2 series as lines, with 2 y axes? I only seem to be able to get one series in line format, while the first two insist on viewing as vertical bars, regardless of whether they are assigned to the primary or secondary y axis. Right click each series and set the chart type property of the series seperately. alas wrote: > How can I get a combo chart with 3 series - one as a vertical > bar/column, and 2 series as lines, with 2 y axes? > I only seem to be able to get one series in line format, while the > fir...

Two charttype on chart
Hi, I have export the data to excel from Vb, then add the graph in excel and set my secondary axis as.. ..SeriesCollection(4).AxisGroup = xlSecondary then how we set this group only as chatrtype as xlLine and the primary axis values by Column charttype -- Message posted via http://www.officekb.com Hi, Try this, ..SeriesCollection(4).AxisGroup = xlSecondary ..SeriesCollection(4).ChartType = xlLine Cheers Andy shah firdaous via OfficeKB.com wrote: > Hi, I have export the data to excel from Vb, then add the graph in excel > and set my secondary axis as.. > .SeriesCollection(4).Axi...

Sorting in Pivot Charts
I'm using Access 2003 & am trying to sort in a Pivot Chart. I have a single series & I'm trying to sort by the qty of that series. Thanks much in advance, M.C. ...

Link chart format to a cell
I want to create a chart that changes format depending on value in a special cell. For exemple a bar chart that for one value have blue bars (the whole chart) and for another value red bars? Please anyone? On Thu, 26 Jun 2008, in microsoft.public.excel.charting, vito <vito@discussions.microsoft.com> said: >I want to create a chart that changes format depending on value in a special >For exemple a bar chart that for one value have blue bars (the whole chart) >and for another value red bars? You can't, it's not possible in Excel. But you can have two series, one which...

Use the same cell from many worksheets to create a chart?
I have a new worksheet for each day, labeled with the date. I want to pull data from the same cell (like "P-3") in each worksheet and put it into a chart. Example: On ten worksheets, pull the data from cell P-3 (arbitrarily called "income"). Then, put that P-3 data into a chart that tracks daily income: the date itself (taken from the worksheet name) plus the data. Any idea how to do this? You need to create a summary region on a worksheet, and use this as the data source for your chart. See this page for more details: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/Char...

Setting Major tick to none on charts is not working, is it a bug?
I've tried to set the major tick for my x-axis to none, so that the marks only show up above my data points along the x-axis... it is not working I notice a small change from None to Cross, but it basically looks the same as cross, just a little bit shorter on both ends(inside and outside). Anyone know if this is being fixed, if it's a bug... or if I'm doing it incorrectly? I can change it with both XY Scatter charts and Line charts. What type of chart are you trying to change? "Mike J" <Mike J@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9EFDB3C7-1CBD-4...

Global Address List Missing (Sometimes)
Ok, I am going to try and be as detailed as possible, but this is my second day on the job here. Windows 2003 SP1 and Exchange 2003 SP2, both are updated. The server is on site with the DC. Primary is a Win2k server and the backup is a Win2k3 server. The problem is that when clients are using Outlook 2003 or 2000, sometimes the GAL will not appear, resulting in them not being able to send internal corporate emails, unless of course they type out the full email address. But the problem seems to fluctuate, sometimes the GAL is listed and other times it is not, even within the same Outlo...

Address Book 6.00... missing contacts
Hi, In an attempt to fix a slow booting profile, I changed my users name and copied all his Documents and Settings folders. Everything is running fine except that now his Address Book doesn't contain any of his contacts. Can anyone tell me where to look for that data? To my knowledge, I have not deleted any files so it should still be somewhere. A search for *.wab returns nothing. Thanks for any advice! b This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: ...

Multi-Select Listbox
I want to run a report using a multi-select listbox. The selected items would be the only ones that would come up on the report. Also it would be grouped on these selected item! Any direction is appreited. Thanks DS Here is a function I use for exactly that purpose. Private Function BuildWhereCondition(strControl As String) As String 'Set up the WhereCondition Argument for the reports Dim varItem As Variant Dim strWhere As String Dim ctl As Control Set ctl = Me.Controls(strControl) Select Case ctl.ItemsSelected.Count Case 0 'Include All strW...

Updating a chart, within a workspace
I keep a daily log of a particular price, plus its moving average. I use an Excel spreadsheet for this. Under a separate tab, I have set up a Chart, that visually tracks both the daily log of price, and the moving average. I need a simple method for updating the chart. So far, the only method I can find that works is to "Clear" [delete] each plot on the chart, and then use "Copy, Paste" to achieve an updated Chart plot of the two parameters. This is laborious, since I have to re-do my color and line preferences each time. There must surely be a more elegant m...

Missing US Holidays
My calendar is not showing any holidays. Outlook says they are loaded, and I have even reloaded them again, but still nothing on the calendar views. You need to go to the outlook site on microsoft and get the new holidays. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&familyid=7d4d9017-8d4e-4963-8ba7-d2e91d491f5e The ones that come with the system end in 2002. It doesn't come up with the automatic upload and it doesn't prompt you for it. The patch will give you them through 2007 - but be careful. If you do it more than once, you're going to have more tha...

Exchange 2003 Missing recipients in To Field
I have had complaints that people are sending emails to multiple recipients in my company. In the "To" field, they have 4 email address, but only two get the email. When I enable message tracking and find the email, on the recipent list, it only has the two email addresses. What happened to the other two?? When you open the received email, it has the four addresses on the To field. So why can't exchange see it?? Thank you On Tue, 12 Jan 2010 02:48:01 -0800, James Carter <JamesCarter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have had complaints that people ...