Macro help please

I have three columns (A, B, C) on a sheet (Data) -- in column A
"names" are listed (one name can be listed multiple times) -- column B
is a list of "training courses" that the employee has taken -- and C
has a "date" that the course was completed. On a second sheet
(Matrix)  would like a unique list of the names and in Columns B-Z R2
I have the courses listed out. I am looking for a macro that will run
through the data to find the name and course combination and return
the date completed on the Matrix sheet. Any help would be greatly
appreciated! Thanks
0
Terri817 (2)

Bank One Download is not working

Macro to number blank cells
In one row I have: A B C D E F G Cust# Address 1 Address 2 Address3 Address 4 Address5 Address6 I have a macro that inserts 6 rows below each name, how could I copy information in columns B-G to the 6 cells below cust #, Thanks in advance for your help Fernando Can it be this simple? I'm not positive that I understand what you're asking. But try this. You have blank rows below each record. Select the columns B through G, beginning with the first BLANK row and down all rows. Hit Ed...

help #2

Macro in Outlook..?
Hi all, I would like to write a macro that looks for at specific user in my Inbox and.. sends the enclosed file to a specific path and.. does this operation once every hour. How can I do this? /Kent J. ...

Multipage control help
I am using a "Multipage" control on top of my Userform and I need help understanding the difference between the following associated events: "Change()" vs "Layout" Each time someone presses one of the tabs of the "Multipage" control, it appears that both "Multipage1_Change()" and "Multipage1_Layout()" events get called. I just need help understanding each event. thank you! Highlight just the word Layout in the procedure statement. Click F1. Choose the MSForms option. And do the same with the word Change in...

please wait while windows configures microsoft office 2007
I get this message every time I open an office function (word, excel, outlook, etc). I am running windows vista Do you have Office 2003 installed as well? If so, this will happen any time you open an office 2003 document and then open an office 2007 document. Hope this helps, BW "lizziemc" wrote: > I get this message every time I open an office function (word, excel, > outlook, etc). I am running windows vista On Nov 14, 11:34=A0pm, lizziemc <lizzi...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I get this message every time I open an office functio...

Problems with some email in and out of server : urgent help 4 newb
I have an SBS2003 server with Exchange 2003. There are 8 email addresses configured with SMTP. All these accounts seemed to be working just fine, however, I have been informed that some mails are getting lost. It is happening on some mails that are being sent out of the domain and some that are sent into the domain. So far I have been unable to find out why this could be happening. I stress that all email accounts are receiving and dealing with mail from within the domain and from outside the domain. It is just SOME mails that are not getting delivered. How do I go about diagnos...

Help!!!!
I am running Exchange 5.5 on NT 4.0 sp6a. Norton Anti- virus deleted my edb.log file. I have done an on-line restore with Arcserve 2000 and now my directory service won't start. getting 1166 internal processing error. I have been to support and could find anything that helped. Thanks in advance You may want to run eseutil /mh <drive and path to your dir.edb and include the dir.edb > c:\edb.dmp. Find this file and see if your dir is also inconsistent. If so you will need to restore your dir. -- Nan Bennett (MSFT) Microsoft Exchange Support Please do not send e-mail...

Datasheet form + extra unbound textbox -> Can you help me with this??
hi everybody! I'm trying to do something that seems simple: - One Datasheet form, linked to a database view: Works fine - One button per line, that should execute a query passing the line ID when clicked: Works! - One textbox per line, that displays a "OK" once the button was clicked - PROBLEM! It seems easy right? But access is not allowing me to do this. When I click the button, instead of updating the textbox for the current line, it updates ALL the textboxes on the Datasheet. I really have no idea how to fix this. Does anybody knows what can I do?? Thanks a lot!! Eduard...

help #36
i have just installed xp but my outlook won't work help shoney <shoney@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > i have just installed xp but my outlook won't work help What version of Outlook? Exactly what symptoms do you see? -- Brian Tillman ...

Excel Beginner-need help creating speeding fines system with butto
Hi, I'm learning excel on my own and would love someone's help with this problem that I've got. I wouldn't mind if its a couple of helpful remarks or a full solution. I thank you very much either way. The problem is: You have been hired to work for a local magistrate’s court. The clerk of the court needs a spreadsheet that will calculate speeding fines that need to be paid by offenders. The worksheet must contain the following information  Legal speed limit  Speed offender was traveling  Number of miles per hour the offender was traveling above the speedin...

Help! Outlook 97 scans floppy drive constanly on almost every computer at the office
Help! Outlook 97 scans floppy drive constantly on almost every computer at the office. I have been unable to solve this problem. We have one machine that doesn't have the problem, and I can't figure out what is different about that system. I've even seen the glitch on other machines of the same model, all running mainly the same software. * I've tried just about every mentioned tip on Microsoft's site. * Checked to see if the floppy was specified in any settings. * Removed & re-installed Outlook 97 from the Office CD let it remove the mail sharing settings &a...

How to change this Ron deBruin Macro
I've been trying to modify this Ron deBruin Macro that will create a summary sheet from all of the selected files in a folder. However, I don't have a particular range that I need to sum. He has in his example a range of A1, D5:E5, Z10. However, I only need the last row in column H ("H" & LastRow). Cany anybody help me in modifying this? Thanks. Sub Summary_cells_from_Different_Workbooks_2() 'This example use the function LastRow 'This macro written by Ron deBruin, MVP Dim FileNameXls As Variant Dim SummWks As Worksheet Dim ColNum ...

MFC classes DISAPPEAR!!!!help
could someone please help me: many MFC classes almost always disappear from class browser window!!! while their files continue to be properly listed in the file browser window thanks! Bianca Try deleting the clw file and let the class wizard recreate it for you. If that doesnt help also try deleting the opt and ncb files. Or else try upgrading to Everett :-) -- Regards, Nish [VC++ MVP] "BIANCA" <bbb_1973@virgilio.it> wrote in message news:d2504dc9.0308140037.699a9ae8@posting.google.com... > could someone please help me: > many MFC classes almost always disappear from...

Can you send me a file which is helpful for Excel?
I'm unable to find any kind of information which will helpful me for MS excel. I want to work with Excel. But i have not enough knowledge about it. So kindly send me immediately for something it may be in pdf, .doc, ppt formate which is helpful me to assist for MS excel. "Pankaj Rayal" <Pankaj Rayal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9518D43B-1939-4CF4-BA9F-93881432003F@microsoft.com... > I'm unable to find any kind of information which will helpful me for MS > excel. > I want to work with Excel. But i have not enough knowledge about it. >...

Urgent help needed... Template Wizard with Data Tracking???
This function has disappeared after Excel 2000. Is there another way to do the same thing in 2003? Cheers Try this link: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;873209 -- HTH, RD ===================================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ===================================================== "Ro Cathain" <ro_cathain@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Wzo7f.17814$R5.1730@news.indigo.ie... This function has disappeared after Excel 2000. Is there another way to do the same thing in 2003? Che...

Credit Card Downloading HELP!
I had 2005 and this worked ok but not on 2006. I download my 20 credit card transactions in QIF format. Money says it has 20 to review so I click that and they simply do not appear in the register! The the heck?!? I've tried quite a few things already to no avail. Deleted history and temp, deleted the statement and previous transactions/statements, repaired my money file a few times, tried to import in a different file but it just doesn't show up. Suggestions please...tia In microsoft.public.money, lucas.allen@gmail.com wrote: >I had 2005 and this worked ok but not on 2006....

Extra SQL row--bad table buffer--help!
I have a window in a custom form with data associated to rows in the scrolling window for the Payables Distribution form (through the VCHRNMBR and DSTSQNUM--it's a one-to-one relationship). When the row changes, the window saves any user changes. Suppose I have three rows of distributions, and have saved data for rows 1 and 2. Then I go back in and change the data associated with row 2, click "OK" and close the window. When I do this, I'm getting an extra row in SQL with the VCHRNMBR and DSTSQNUM of row 3 of the scrolling window, and all the user information for ...

mail gateway help
we have barracuda for our mail firewall but you can send mail out through it. Where do you normally point your exchange server to send mail out? the internet router the pix firewall ? "=?Utf-8?B?RWRkaWU=?=" <Eddie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:EF923D10-571B-42D0-85E3-D45CB9FC2A1C@microsoft.com: > we have barracuda for our mail firewall but you can send mail out > through it. Where do you normally point your exchange server to send > mail out? the internet router the pix firewall ? > What exactly is your question? What version of exchange are you us...

help! making a worksheet more automated?
The main area of my worksheet looks like the following (hopefully, my formating carries through): Today Week Month Year Actual | Budget | Actual | Budget | Actual | Budget | Actual | Budget My raw data is placed in the far right of the worksheet and looks like: Budget for Each Day | Day1Actual | Day2Actual | Day3Actual ...... The "Actual" part of the worksheet are the day's results. For the Week, Month, and Year, the result is the accumulation of all the daily results up to tha...

Where is "Help" located in 2007?
I cannot find the "Help" section in Word 2007. Where can I find it? Thank you! Click the question mark ? top right of the Word window or press F1 which is the universal help call. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> "Todd" <Todd@discussion...

problem opening up program/file

Errror Help: character ' ', hexadecimal value 0x2 is illegal in xml documents
what does this error mean? how can i fix this? thanks, raj * raj wrote in microsoft.public.dotnet.xml: >what does this error mean? how can i fix this? You have an octet 0x02 or perhaps a character reference &#x02; in the document. This is not allowed in XML 1.0; the latter is allowed in XML 1.1 but your version of the .NET framework probably does not support that, and most likely you have not declared this version either. In other words, your document includes random binary data and is there- fore not an XML document. You have to correct the document before you can successfully...