line-column combination chart, with stacked columns

I am trying to make a combination chart with stacked colums and an overlayed
line (or data point), just like it is possible to make a combination chart
with "regular" bars and a line.
0
annewcpss (1)

Hi,

Have you tried creating the combination chart yourself?

Create a stacked columns chart, including the series you want to plot as
a line. Then select this series and use Chart > Chart Type to change the
series into a line chart of your choice.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel