Left border of chart from Excel doesn't print

When I print a chart from Excel, the left border does not print.  Printer is
HP T45 Officejet.
0
Elizabeth (104)

Elizabeth -

Is the chart on its own sheet, or is it embedded as an object on another sheet? In
Print Preview does the border appear?

The usual advice is to make sure the printer driver is up to date.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

Elizabeth wrote:

> When I print a chart from Excel, the left border does not print.  Printer is
> HP T45 Officejet.

How to add new tab to the File Print Setup dialog
I want to add a new tab to the file print setup dialog (the one that pops up on ID_FILE_PRINT_SETUP message). Does anyone know how? Thanks in advance! My recollection is that this is incredibly difficult, because the printer setup dialog is actually created by the printer driver (I've written these setup dialogs for printers, but it was about 10 years ago and I've forgotten all the details). I think you will need to check out the DDK to see if this is possible, or try the kernel newsgroup. joe On 3 May 2006 17:30:08 -0700, mdnightman@gmail.com wrote: >I want to add a new ...

Previewing the pages to be printed from a help topic
HI I need help on the above subject.just to know the number of pages to be printed in order not to be out of paper I have window XP professional it does not work either oe EXCEL2002 and/or WORD200 many thanks in advanc fua fuadalazar@hotmail.com Hi the best idea i have is to print to a PDF document (if you have a PDF printer driver installed). Otherwise not possible with build-in functionality) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany fuad wrote: > HI! > I need help on the above subject.just to know the number of pages to > be printed in order not to be out of paper. I have windo...

Printing check register #4
Is there a way to print the check register every month. Example print check register from 12/1/07 to 12/30/07. I dont want to print the whole register mine goes back to 1998. I want a hard copy like a checkbook every month. Rick Under reports, try Account Transactions. You can set dates, which account, and which columns you want to see. "Rick" <rick_falls@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uh0%235lvpHHA.3644@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to print the check register every month. > Example print check reg...

Is it possible to print 2 records per page in a mail merge
Hello all, I have a word template with some document properties, how do i instruct access only to print 2 records per page. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-reports/200711/1 ...

excel VBA

Need help with Excel Form & ComboBox Tutorial
At http://www.excel-vba.com/v-forms-controls.htm I have followed instructions... my code on the form is below but it won't run... I've marked the error... Can anybody give me any help with this? thanks Code is below-------------- Private Sub cmdBtnSubmit_Click() shReport.Range("C4").Value = cbxCity.Value cbxCity.Value = "Select a City" frmCity.Hide End Sub Private Sub cmdCityCancel_Click() cbxCity.Value = "Select a City" frmCity.Hide End Sub Private Sub UserForm_Activate() shParameterst.Activate '<-----Run Time Error 424 - Object Required...

"Do you want to save" when Excel OPENS
I understand about the "Do you want to save" message when you close Excel, even if you didn't make any changes: Excel doesn't distinguish between real changes and the recalculation of volatile functions. But at work we've had a user claim that he gets the message when he OPENS Excel when our add-in is checked (having been checked when Excel was open before). Specifically, it asks "Do you want to save changes to Sheet 2?" I'm sure it's not our add-in as such, since no one has ever report this before. But it may be some interaction between our add-...

Publisher
Have set up a small report 10 pages in total but when printing page 9 I get additional blank pages printing and then my page 10 how do I stop this from happening? Open the Design Checker, see if it tells you anything. Is the page visible in print preview? What version Publisher? Is the publication setup as a booklet? Publisher works in groups of 4 when printing a booklet. With a ten page booklet setup, Publisher will print a blank page. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "charliegirl" <charliegirl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F995943A-B6A5-4B6B-...

Excel Time Problem
I exported a file from a telephone switch reporting system as a "tab separated text" file, because when I export the data in Excel I have to deal with merged cells and other formatting problems. I have a couple of columns that have time values like 160:02:05 for logged in time, and 34:16:46 as the waiting dime� Both are time �DURATIONS� or time in a state. I used the Format, Cell, custom and [ss] to get the duration value to seconds, and I get 123406 and 576125 respectively. I then use these numbers in a calculation typically like 1338 / (576125 - 123406) and I get 219 as the an...

charting independent XYScatter graphs
I'm trying to create a XYScatter graph of 3 independent datasets from within VB6 using OLE/Excel2000. I'm using the KB147803 article as a basis, but am stuck and hope someone can help. The example in KB147803 seems to indicate that there can only be one set of X-Values for the 3 XY Scatter Graph data sets. The X-Value series is the first row of data in the sheet, and is called out as a set of Category labels ('cwCategoryLabels=1'), and applies to all three subsequent rows of Y-Value data. In my case, I want to plot 3 independent sets of XY data, so I'd like to pr...

Excel 2000: File >> New menu command causes application crash
This is occurring on only one machine on a network! After saving an emailed Excel template to a standard network location for Microsoft templates, when selecting File >> New this installation of Excel 2000 crashes ("Excel not responding" on Close program dialog). On other machines there is no problem. Have "repaired" Microsoft Office using that option from the installation CD-ROM, have removed Excel from Office installation, rebooted and reinstalled Excel. No change on the problem behaviour. Everything else appears to be working just fine in this copy of Excel. We ...

How do Print out a uniform spreadsheet i.e. all the same size A3

Help with graph / chart
I have a graph for weeks 1-52, I have split this into 4 seperate graphs each showing a quarter (13 weeks) I cant remember exactly how I created them but possibly using some sort of copy paste as each chart show weeks 1 - 13 along the bottom. This should read......... for chart 1 1-13 for chart 2 14 - 26 chart 3 27 - 40 chart 4 41 - 52 How do I change this on each chart to read the week numbers indicated.? thanks Hi, You need to define the Category labels for the chart. Chart 1 is fine as it defaults to the values 1 to 13. For the other 3 charts you will need to create...

Button To Print Workbook With Certain Settings
hi, in a workbook i have 52 numbered sheets. they are numbered 1, 2, 3, 4 etc. on the first sheet i have two buttons. i need some coding help with the buttons. basically i want the first button (called even) to print all the even sheets in the workbook. and the second button will print the odd sheets in the workbook. also i want different margin settings for each button. the even button will need a left margin of 0.5 and the odd button will need a right margin of 0.5 - while all the other margins remain 0.2. i am hoping that this is possible. i tried recording the marcos but i am not...

Fine lines print after I expand the article beyond orig template
Don't want the fine horizontal lines that print out after I expand an article beyond the original template size in Publisher. If the template doesn't have the lines on the screen, then I suspect you are experiencing printer driver problems. Do you have similar results from other publications. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Riley" <Riley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:18C827FD-569D-427F-8E2D-539ECB213934@micr...

Copy chart with reference table
I have a pie chart neatly tied to a data table alongside. Now I want to copy both the chart and table to a different area of the sheet so I can modify the new data table and have 2 different charts. My issue is that the chart will only allow absolute references, so when I copy both the chart and table together the new chart still is tied to the old table - so I have to go and change the source data ranges one by one. Any way that I can do this easily? Copy the whole sheet. The copied chart links to the data on the copied sheet. Now cut the range that includes the copied char...

excel #76
i have two different spreadsheets containing two columns, column A contains reference numbers (both sheets will have the same refernces) column B will contain the amounts which may differ on each sheet. i need to run a compare program to identify all amounts that differ between the spreadsheets for the same refernce number. for eample sheet 1 reference no amount 111 120.00 112 345.90 113 122.50 sheet 2 reference no amount 111 0.00 112 345.90 113 100.00 how can i find out the amounts and refernces...

EXCEL.exe has generated errors
For an knowned reason, the following message recently started to display when clicking on EXCEL on an Windows 2000 system. EXCEL.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will needed to restart the program. An error log is being created. (OK) Attempts have been made to repair, deinstall and reinstall Office 2000. However, the above message still displays with trying to bring up EXCEL. Can anyone help? This WebPage by Chip Pearson provides a good place to troubleshoot. http://www.cpearson.com/excel/StartupErrors.htm HTH Paul --...

Excel 2007 dates and conditional formats
Can anyone please tell me why I can not use a conditional format (<>=) to identify if a date is greater or smaller then another. Everytime I try it, Excel does it right in the first column but misses by 2 days in all following. It also appears to have problems with the years. Example: Date of propposed compleation of a task is 10/10/07; if the date of actual completion is 10/10/07 or sooner, turn GREEN. If the date of completion is 10/11/07 or older, turn RED. Can anyone help?? Regards Mary Hi Mary, First thing to check: What does 10/11/07 mean? November 10 1907? November 10 2007? O...

how do i create a quiz using excel?
hey guys...i badly need to make a quiz using excel,,,i got no clue how to do it. the quiz will be a simple one, no drop downs and should display the scores after the quiz is taken.... please help! Andruu, What type of quiz are you looking to create? What format are the answers? Numbers? Text? One suggestion..... 1. Add questions *What is 2 x 2?* 2. Assign cells for the user to insert their answers. (format cells as text/numbers etc) *Cell: B2* 3. Either in hidden cells, or on a seperate sheet, put the correct answers 4. Assign a point value for each correct answer (can be different for ...

Only 1 taskbar button when i open 2 excel documents
Hi all. When i open 2 excel documents i have only 1 taskbar button on the taskbar even though i did not choose the option to group similar taskbar buttons under taskbar properties. Hence when i want to switch between the 2 documents i need to go to window and select them. Hence how do i solve this so that i can have 2 taskbar buttons of the excel documents on the taskbar? Thks in advance. Tools>Options>View, check Windows In taskbar -- HTH Bob Phillips "inenewbl" <inenewbl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6F715432-2EB2-47AC-B737-56D63F37537A@mi...

Creating a new document from a multiple paged Excel document
Can I save only one page of an existing Excel multiple page document? If so, how? Thanks to anyone that can take the time to answer/instruct. Right-click the sheet tab that you want, and hit Move or Copy. Choose "Create a copy" and then, from the dropdown, choose "new book". **** Hope it helps! **** ~Dreamboat Excel VBA Certification Coming Soon! www.VBAExpress.com/training/ ******************************** "Lisa" <Lisa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CBBDECC6-2432-41D4-99F2-C1EF10B1EC1F@microsoft.com... > Can I save only one page of...

What does the "E" in 5E
I am used MS EXCEL to perform a scatter plot. When the information was graph, Excel provided me with the formula 5E - 71e^0.085x. What does the "E" in 5E mean? The E is the way Excel represents 10 to the power. So 1.2E3 is 1.2X10^3 or 1200 and 1.2E-3 is 1.2 x 10^-3 or 0.0012. "College Professor" -- Bernard Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove CAPS in email address "College student" <College student@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8F20E8A3-BDC6-42E5-A5D0-508D57C40F42@microsoft.com... >I am used MS EXCEL to perform a scatte...

Company Logo in Printed Forms (Invoices, Quotes, Orders)
Is there any way to include our company logo in the printed forms? How are you printing them now - i assume you are not using the default 'print' buttons as the shipped printing routines levave a lot to be desired. You can print quotes via word - integrating with the mail merge facility and therefore have your logo in the word template. If you use a Crystal report to print the documents you can add your logo to the crystal report. Guy. "Clay Dillard" <Clay Dillard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:777BB252-DEC9-4C6C-B3CB-6041EFDCBEBA@microsoft.com......

Excel 2007 exits without asking if I want to save
Hi All, I just started using Excel 2007 recently. I notice it exits when I keys in Alt-F4, without confirming if I want to save, even if I had made changes to the workbook. Is there an option which I can set and make Excel 2007 verify if the user, wants to save before exiting? This is the default in earlier Excel versions. Thanks for help. have you recently run a macro in which you forgot to turn on Application.DisplayAlerts =3D True? susan On Nov 24, 5:25=A0am, ch <c...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi All, > > I just started using Excel 200...