Label lines disappear when I copy to Powerpoint

Just created a pie chart in Excel 2007 with Labels which have a line joining
the label to the pie segment, however when I copy and paste into Powerpoint
the lines joining the labels to the segments disappear. Anyone know how to
fix this?  Need presentation for tomorrow!

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4031 (20090423) __________

http://www.eset.com

Line Chart #5
I am having problems charting - the value of one axis is dates the other is for price per unit. I have had success with one value per date, but I don't seem to be able to plot two values per date. Could someone please help me with plotting two values each day ? -- Steven. In God we trust, all others we virus scan. if your dates IN TEXT FORMAT are in col A, you can put values in col BCD etc and you will get a line plotted for each column -- bob77 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- bob777's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?acti...

slow copying & pasting with keyboard shortcuts #2
I am using Excel 97 (Windows NT). Copying and pasting cells using the keyboard shortcuts takes quite long to complete (~ a few seconds). In fact, using any of the keyboard shortcuts takes a long time, however,if I do the same thing by right clicking the mouse, it responds immediately. This problem disappears if I remove all my add-ins. Anyone got any ideas? ...

Sent Emails disappear from Entourage
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: imap Sent emails are disappearing spontaneously from Entourage 2008. Sometimes the emails are sent and sometimes they disappear before sending. I have NO rules of any kind enabled. Probably 25% of all sent emails disappear. <br> I set up a Thunderbird account and the sent emails are ALL visible there, so they have not been deleted from our server, using Communigate Pro. I have reinstalled Office 2008 and created a new Identity recently, a few weeks before the emails began disappearing. <...

What does Insert>name>LABEL option do ?
Can someone please tell me what does this option do and what does the box, when we click on this option, signify ? i find the use of the other 4 options in the name tab, but not this one. Please guide me as to what is the purpose of this option. Hi! See Excel help on labels: About labels and names in formulas Biff >-----Original Message----- >Can someone please tell me what does this option do and what does the box, >when we click on this option, signify ? i find the use of the other 4 options >in the name tab, but not this one. Please guide me as to what is the purpos...

copy formula+value
I have this 2 columns. I want to copy this two and paste them to a new row with exact the same formula, value and cellreference. =3D'Z:\F=F6retag\[filename1.xls]Best=E5nd'!$A$4 =3D'Z:\F=F6retag\[filename1.xls]Best=E5nd'!B18 The result: =3D'Z:\F=F6retag\[filename1.xls]Best=E5nd'!$A$4 =3D'Z:\F=F6retag\[filename1.xls]Best=E5nd'!B29 I want the B29 to be B18. I do understand that I could change B18 to $B$18 above but I don't want to do that. In some cases when I copy I want the B18 to be B19,B20,B21,... and this works fine. But how could I make a copy without ...

Copying Address Fields into More Addresses Side Tabs
Hi. I am trying to make a copyAddress button for a case where ShipTo is the Same as BillTo Address.I am able to do this alright with the SDK and this works both when the implementation uses the Address2 Tabs and for the More Addresses Tab. However when I try to do the same with Javascript I am able to copy the Address1 fields into Address2 Tab using something like. crmform.fieldname2.value = crmform.fieldname1.value plus some miscellaneous code in the onchange events.This too works. My query at this point is: Is there any way to do the same using javascript for the More Addresses Side Tab.Or...

Charts in each sheet to Powerpoint
Hi everybody, I have created an Excel file with multiple charts, each of them is on a single sheet. I'm trying to create a macro to copy each slide, paste it on a powerpoint slide, get to the next sheet, to copy the slide, paste it on the next powerpoint slide, and so on till the end. Here's the code. I'm stuck when I try to copy the chart. Does anyone know a simple way to achieve that ? Thanks Sub GraphPowerpoint() Dim PPApp As PowerPoint.Application Dim PPPres As PowerPoint.Presentation Dim PPSlide As PowerPoint.Slide Dim PresentationFileName As Variant ...

Line Graph, Time vs Unit, with Data Points
I making a bar graph for a restaurant that has the hours of the day on the Y-axis and delivery workers A through S on the X-axis. The bar for each delivry worker begins with the first data point, the first delivery of the day, through the last delivery of the day for that worker. There is a dot at every data point showing when a delivery worker made the delivery. The problem I am having is that the Rows in my spreadsheet (which correspond to one worker) work with the data points up until 10 data points (10th delivery of the day) but then will not graph any more points after the tenth ...

Help Needed: VBA code to copy a worksheet into a new workbook
Hi All, I am trying to write VBA code that accomplishes the following: 1) Copy Sheet1 from workbook1 into a new workbook. 2) Open the "Save as" dialog box that allows the user to name and save the new workbook. 3)Return the user to workbook1. My problem is I don't know how to open the "Save as" dialog box. Thanks in advance Bob Bob Application.Dialogs(xlDialogSaveAs).Show Regards Trevor "Kenwalt" <Bobkennedy@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1111170592.071328.140780@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Hi All, > > I am trying to writ...

Making Money on Line
<HTML> <HEAD> <META NAME="GENERATOR" Content="Microsoft DHTML Editing Control"> <TITLE></TITLE> </HEAD> <BODY> <P>wow I just found this site <A href="http://www.a1yes.com/100k">www.a1yes.com/100k</A> that shows you how to make $100,000 a year. It comes in a&nbsp;book and six tapes and is called the $100,000 For Life Program. <A href="http://www.a1yes.com/100k">www.a1yes.com/100k</A>&nbsp;</P> </BODY> </HTML> ...

Copy chart into Word exactly!
Hi I have a full page landscape chart in excel, I want to be able to copy this page into word, but whenever I try and copy and paste it, the whole thing reformats and half the axes text has disappeared etc. Surely there must be a way around this? Thanks A very frustrated Lawrence! Things to try: Hold down the Shift key when you copy. This changes the Edit>Copy command to Edit>Copy Picture. Additionally, when Pasting into Word, use Edit>Paste Special & see if you have any other "source format" options available to you that might work better. HTH, "Lawrenc...

Copying data from 205 columns to 1 column
Hi, I am using Excel 2007 and have a table that has 205 columns and 15 rows. I want to copy the data of the 15 rows of every column under Column A with a blank row between the data of every column. Example: A B C A1 B1 C1 A2 B2 C2 A3 B3 C3 B1 B2 B3 C1 C2 C3 I appreciate if somebody can help with this. If this question has been posted before, please direct me to the post. Thanks, Zuo Assume your source data as described is in Sheet1, in A1:A15 across by 205 cols ie 15 rows x 205 cols In another sheet, Put this in any startcell, say ...

Changing the label color in outlook
Hello, Is there a way to change the physical color of the labels in outlook and not just the name? Also is there a way to add more labels to outlook. Thanks for your responses. Bob Reynolds No, and no. --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Bob Reynolds" <rjr1040@bellsouthReMoVeThIsFiRsT.net> wrote in message = news:X%rcf.34860$NJ....

Label template for ZEBRA LP 2824 RMS windows driver
does anyone have a label template for the ZEBRA LP 2824 with 2.25X1.25 labels/ tags ? I would preffer to use it with the label designer Thanks Robert Hi Robert - what we've done in the past is open one of the avery tags with label designer and start tweaking it to your liking - then save it as "Robert Tag" or some unique name; this will retain the ability view your design; you'll need to play though with the sizing of the different objects until they print well with your zebra; once you set the paper size in the printer properties (in both the general and advanced ta...

vlookup to copy data from another tab
I have two tabs in spreadsheet. MAIN & THIRD PARTY I'm trying to update third party contact information from THIRD PARTY to MAIN by entering a POST CODE (ZIP CODE) into MAIN and for the formula to search the THIRD PARTY tab and return the name, address and contact info there. Basic info in THIRD PARTY covers NINE columns that should be copied and transferred to MAIN if the post code matches. I can get it to look but not to search the columns for the variable. I have sorted the spreadsheet into into order. Thanks in advance fro your help. David Are you using V...

Copy VLOOKUP Formula
I need to copy a vlookup formula down a specific column. However, the lookup_value needs to change from row to row when I copy the formula since it references the contents of the cells in column A. Also the contents of the cells in column A are text not numbers therefore the INDIRECT function is not working for me. Example A B 1 ROAA010A VLOOKUP("ROAA010A",'[Allocation Data.xls]Sheet1... 2 ROAB070A VLOOKUP("ROAB070A",'[Allocation Data.xls]Sheet1... 3 ROAM050A VLOOKUP("ROAM050A",'[Allocation Data.xls]Shee...

Off line sync via VPN
Hi, We are using CRM 3.0 with the roll ups installed on Small Business Server 2003. We have a number of remote users who spend all their time out of the office off-line and dial in periodically over a VPN to sync the data. Each client machine syncs about 8000 contacts an maybe 2000 company records. My question is: Are we being reasonable in expecting the system to handle this kind of operation? Has anyone found this kind of arrangement stable? Is it likely to cause headaches? are there any tweaks to make it run well? I think that how well this will work will depend on a number of f...

Compiling from command line with macros
Hey, I am building a system that would build our product from command line on a regular basis. Calling msdev from command line is really easy, but I am now having trouble incrementing the version numbers of each build. I followed this KB article http://support.microsoft.com:80/support/kb/articles/Q237/8/70.ASP to make a VBScript macro that increments the version information on each succesful build. It works like a charm when built from VC++ IDE. The problem is to make it apply to command line builds as well. So the question is, can I compile a workspace from command line so that it would be...

Bar and Line chart #2
I am using Excell 2003 I need to create a BAR graph with 3 years of Sales $$ (1 being the current year) and add to that a LINE that shows the BUDGETED $$ for the current year. From the Chart Wizard I chose the "line - column" chart because both the bars and the line are all using the same $$ numbers. Sales $$ for 2006 and 2007 came up as Bars but Sales for 2008 came up as a line along with the budget $$ being a line also. I now have a graph of 2 bars and 2 lines. I wanted 3 bars and 1 line. How do I get all 3 years of Sales to be bars and only the Budgeted Sales to be th...

removing squares and lines in squares that really should be paragr
Exported 4000+ records from outlook to Excel - used the default map and it lumped business address into one field. The problem is that at the end of a line there is a bold line in the cell and when you try to edit the cell the formula bar shows it as a square. I've tried search and replace, but excel doesn't have a special character feature and I'm @ wits end - any ideas? hi, if it is just a line that shows up as a square, do a find and replace all. >-----Original Message----- >Exported 4000+ records from outlook to Excel - used the default map and it >lumped bu...

Easier way to transfer so to po & indicate how to transfer so line
There is a sales order setup option for the creation of purchase orders to indicate whether similar items on a sales order should be combined into one purchase order line. It would be great if this option could be provided at the sales order level. In a heavy distribution environment where the distributor does not stock a lot of material but buys per sales order, the person entering the sales order needs a quick and easy way to create the po appropriately and it really could be half the purchase orders created one way and half the other. Currently the best option is to check the box ...

Multiple prices on labels?
Hi. I am wondering if there is a way to put multiple prices on the shelf labels. I would like to be able to print a label with the regular price, and price level A on the same label as an example. You can design a label to include pretty much whatever you want. Go into Utilities>Label Designer. It's quite primitive if you're used to WYSIWYG design software, but I have been able to come up with working label formats through trial and error. You should not expect the printed label to look all that much like the design on the screen. But by tweaking the design and printing out ...

messages read disappear in inbox
I have just set up outlook, but when I read the messages in the inbox, they disappear... what is happening? Is there a human I can contact to get help with this? I paid $75 an hour for a technician who couldn't figure it out. ...

print only one mailing label (not whole sheet) in Publisher
I'm trying to print just one label on a sheet of mailing labels. Is there a way that I can choose which label I can print--like in Word? Not easily. I use Word for that. And if I want a fancy-schmancy label like I produce in Publisher, I use copy and paste. :-) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "TeacherTerry" <TeacherTerry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CE966B70-B5E5-48F6-A0B7-A64962ABD895@microsoft.com... > I'm trying to print just one label on a sheet of mailing labels. Is there > a > way that I can choose which label I...

Copy Range Border Excel 2007 + Screenupdating Issue
We are running a VBA macro and are copying a range and then looping and inserting the copied range. However, the copied range has the "copy border". Is there anyway this can be turned off in vba? Also, we cannot turn off the screenupdaing using the following below with application .screenupdating = false .displayalerts=false end with We think it is updaitng due to a custom function in the range being copied Is there anything else that you can totally turn Excel updating off with. Thanks in advance To exit copy mode use Application.CutCopyMode = False Don't know ...