is PHStat available and if so how do I get to it

I need help asap
0
Tamika (1)

Tamika  -

> I need help asap <

PHStat is Prentice Hall's statistical add-in for Excel. It's usually on the
CD that's included with the textbook.

For more info, try www.prenhall.com/phstat

-  Mike
www.mikemiddleton.com

Excel Addin not getting loaded
Hi All, I have an addin developed in C# for Excel. But it is not getting loaded when excel is loaded. I have added the Addin ProgID key to the following location. (XXXAddin.Connect) HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Excel\Addin Any ideas what is getting wrong? -Sarang Bapat ...

Get a curved edge to a list in a text box
I have a text box with a list of items in it. I am trying to get a curve theme to my publication and want to make the left hand edge of the list be a curve. I have tried creating an oval shape in the hope that the text in the text box would wrap round it but it doesn't. I am using Publisher 2000. I know this can be done because I've seen a printed Publisher leaflet but how oh how? As always, any help is greatly appreciated. Mary Ann Insert, new drawing, draw a curved line, on the toolbar, click Object Frame Properties, select picture only. You can adjust the margins in ...

Getting the size of a menu
Hi all, I've been looking for this on the newsgroups and on various sites, but haven't found an answer (a lot of similar questions though). I want to get the width of a menu before showing it. This is what I tried: CSize GetMenuSize(HWND parentWnd, HMENU hMenu) { ASSERT(hMenu != NULL); int nItemCount = ::GetMenuItemCount(hMenu); int nWidth = 0, nHeight = 0; for (int i=0; i<nItemCount; i++) { CRect rect; ::GetMenuItemRect(parentWnd, hMenu, i, &rect); nHeight += rect.Height(); nWidth = max(nWidth, rect.Width()); } return CSize(nWidth, nHeight); } This actually ...

Getting populated fields to automatically skip to the next field
Hello, I've got a working form and after entering data for each field, I press tab and it skips to the next field which is working okay, But, I'd prefer it to automatically skip after I have entered the correct data for each field without doing the above. Is there an easy way to accomplish this without getting to detailed? Also, How can I make the Enter key work on the last field in the form? Right now, I have to use the Tab key on the last field also to end the record. Thanks for any help in advance. -- Best regards, Donald Ramer donaldramer@comcast.net ?You want Acce...

Getting a useful Auto Scale
I have a chart showing number of calls per employee as a column graph and duration of calls as a line graph together. The scale is automatic. The scale for the number of calls works great. The scale for the duration works, but it doesn't use nice numbers. For example, if my employee with the longest duration is currently at 01:55:43 (hh:mm:ss), the top of the scale shows 02:09:36. I want to keep it on automatic, but I want it to use nicer numbers, like 02:00:00 or 02:15:00 instead of 02:09:36. Is there any easy way to do this? If not, is there any way to do this? Thanks, sb1920alk...

Outlook and message rules- can't get one to work?
I have set up message rules to divert mail from my inbox to various sub folders or new folders. I use these:- Check messages when they arrive\ from people or distribution list \ with specific words in the senders address \ with specific words in the subject or body Now the problem is that some of the messages are recieved from people in my address book and when they send a message sometimes their name and address is in the 'from' and other times it is just their name and so the ones with just their name do not get moved across to the folder I want. I have added their name or...

Getting attribute value from xml using xpath to get file path

Email disappears from outbox but does not get sent
Went I send an email from outlook, it disappears from the outbox as if it was sent, but it does not actually get sent. It is going via SMTP server and I triple checked, and the settings are right. I do not get any outlook errors, the emails just dont actually get sent. Thanks Perhaps an interfering Anti-virus scanning add-in? If so, try disable, if still interfering, reinstall the A-V software with out that feature. skulmat wrote: > Went I send an email from outlook, it disappears from the outbox as if it was > sent, but it does not actually get sent. > >...

Delayed Delivery
In 2002 I could forward a drafted message with a delay of so many days. It would actually SEND the composed mail to the server which would hold it until the specified date/time of delivery. No worries left for me, I could shut down my pc and leave and it would still get delivered I updated to 2003 (required at work) and tried to do this and it keeps saving the mail in my outbox without sending it to the server... THIS IS BAD. I know you say I should leave my PC on, but I'm not supposed to, but I still need that message delivered at exactly that time... How can I fix this and force it to s...

How to get SOP-GL distributions.
Hello GP Community, I've been tasked with creating a report that shows a posted invoice and all of the lines (from the SOP30300) table, but then I also need to show the GL distributions for each invoice line item. This would be fine if each line item had only one GL line in GL30000, but that's not always the case. It appears that a line in SOP30300 can have one or more lines in the GL30000 table (in my case one line item has 4 different GL distributions). The GL30000 table has a field called ORDOCNUM which allows me to link based on the document number, but I would also need the SO...

Get event of "TrackPopupMenu"
After I pop up a TrackPopupMenu, how do I know it disappear? Kevin Tang wrote: >After I pop up a TrackPopupMenu, how do I know it disappear? TrackPopupMenu is synchronous, so when the function returns, the menu has disappeared. -- Doug Harrison Microsoft MVP - Visual C++ ...

Getting email into address book
I know the addresses are saved as when I start a name it appears, but I have 3-400 email addresses. When a message comes in I categorize it, but How to I get them into the address Book...automatically. On 10/18/03 02:45 PM, in article BBB702A6.36E%loey@loeyart.com, "loey@loeyart.com" <loey@loeyart.com> wrote: > I know the addresses are saved as when I start a name it appears, The is the most recently used. More info on MRU: <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/faq/faqs.html#anchor-10> >but I have > 3-400 email addresses. When a message comes in I categorize it, b...

Get DTS datapump source columns
Hello, Using VB.NET 2008 Express edition. Added a reference to DTS Package Object Library (DTS.dll) I am having no trouble looping through tasks and steps. However, when I come across datapumps, I have a need to get the source column names, but cannot figure out how to access them. They do not appear to be included in the Task.Properties collection. Can anyone help me out?? Thanks, Mark I'd move back to vb6, buddy seriously, sorry.. I miss DTS / Vb6.. It blows my mind that we can't save a SSIS package as a VB.net script. On May 20, 8:24=A0am, Mark <...

Simple hack to get $500 to your home at http://uptadesonly.co.cc Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side Above search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque. please don't tell to anyone. ...

How do you get option quotes in MS Money with new symbols
Does anyone know how to get the new symbol option quotes into the Portfolio Manager within MS Money? The symbol format changed on 1/25/2010 from the old format (ex.. Dell february 13 put was .dlyno) which is no longer valid. Go out to MSN Money and loop up the Options chain: http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor/options/default.asp?Symbol=DELL Don't know whether or not those new symbols will work within Money though? -Mark "Paul" <Paul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9F25DEBF-B785-44FE-96D6-75477C8B2164@microsoft.com... > Does anyone ...

Trying to get online
When I try to activate CRM back online I'm asked the question: Are you sure you want to go back onlinea? I hit Yes, and then get the following error message: An unknown error has occured. Retry the action. If the problem persists, contact your system administrator. But he has no problem accessing the web version. Running WinXP, Office 2003. I am relatively new to this in terms of supporting...we had a third party install it and he left. I apologize if my question is vague. Could you please just let me know some possible reasons why this might happen or what to look at in orde...

How can I get a unique list of a column?
I have a column which is the name of cities. There are about 5 cities which is repeated in 50 records (rows). I want to get the name of this 5 cities in a separate column. How can I do this? TIA Rasoul Khoshravan Use Data>Filter>Advanced Filter. There is an option to filter unique records. -- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in my addy) "Yabi" <khoshravan@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1176190587.423150.254060@q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... >I have a column which is the name of cities. There are about 5 cities >...

How can I get Positive values only from the random number generat.
I am generating a random group of numbers using Excel's add-in "Random Number Generator". I am using the normal distribution, but I want positive values only. I know that the test I am doing will work with the negative values I have generated, because the mean/stdev are correct. However, the activity for which the numbers are associated can never be negative, so my presentation will be less effective. Any ideas? You could use the randbetween function and specify a positive range i.e. =Randbetween(1,10000000) HTH Jimbola "Markw3700" wrote: > I am gene...

Getting header width during HDN_ENDTRACK
How would I go about getting total width of a CHeaderCtrl within code that is run in response to HDN_ENDTRACK? Right now I sum widths of all header item rects to get the total width, but it seems that at the time HDN_ENDTRACK is handled GetItemRect() returns the previous column rectangles (before the change) - not the new ones. I need to do this in HDN_ENDTRACK to update scrollbars properly in response to header column width changes. ...

HOW THE HELL Can I get excell to stop ploting blank cells
I am pulling my hair out over this stupid thing. I am using MS Excel 2003 I have a column of data that I am trying to graph the problem is the column derives its data from a formula in the cell if the formula is true than the cell has a visible data value in it if it is false the cell has no visible data value just the formula value that shows as a blank cell except for in the formula window. My problem is that My plot for my chart is from Cells A1 to A50 which all have formulas but only A1 to A20 actualy has visible value in the spread sheet because the rest of the cells have a formua...

How can I get a table to autoflow to next text box?
I imported a table from Word that was bigger than the page in Publisher. I want the table to start flowing to the next textbox on the next page. The textboxes are already linked. Tables will not auto-flow to the next page. "aljam" <aljam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:23F3A2F9-4375-41E5-998B-EFC9DC2FC525@microsoft.com... >I imported a table from Word that was bigger than the page in Publisher. I > want the table to start flowing to the next textbox on the next page. The > textboxes are already linked. ...

i can't get a publisher 2002 file as the main page on e mail
it becomes distorted when i send it via e mail. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/CH062524821033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "ejm" <ejm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:90401E76-1332-4311-8D9C-C6F5D591C4FE@microsoft.com... > it becomes distorted when i send it via e mail. ...

How can I get BITMAPINFO object from BITMAP or HBITMAP?
Anyone, I wanna use BITMAPINFO object, but now I merely have BITMAP or HBITMAP, So how Can I get BITMAPINFO object from BITMAP or HBITMAP, Thanks. Any help will be appreciated! Best regards Allen Chang Hi, Please check it out if this is helpful. PBITMAPINFO CreateBitmapInfoStruct(HWND hwnd, HBITMAP hBmp) { BITMAP bmp; PBITMAPINFO pbmi; WORD cClrBits; // Retrieve the bitmap's color format, width, and height. if (!GetObject(hBmp, sizeof(BITMAP), (LPSTR)&bmp)) errhandler("GetObject", hwnd); // Convert the color format to a count o...

Can get new messages in center of screen?
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I'm on new imac 27&quot; <br> Boy, open new mail message and it shoots over to the left side of the monitor. Wasn't so bad with 20 CTR. <br> Anyway to get them to be centered? thanks! > This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3343028456_1486606 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit On 12/6/09 9:19 PM, in...

How do I get all cells both column and rows to print?
I am designing a Excel worksheet that will enable me to input data each day throughout the month. I would like to print both the column lines and the row lines. How do I go about it? Is this possible? File>Page Setup>Sheet>Print Checkmark "gridlines" Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 13:11:01 -0800, Us Glen <Us Glen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am designing a Excel worksheet that will enable me to input data each day >throughout the month. I would like to print both the column lines and the row >lines. How do I go about it? Is thi...