in creating a pie chart in excel 2007

How many rows or columns of data can the pie chart plot

I once tried 360 cells and got a wonderful Moiré pattern
Why not just experiment with 1, 2, 3 dozen and see for yourself if the
result is acceptable ?
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"bsalohcin" <bsalohcin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How many rows or columns of data can the pie chart plot

0
Bernard
1/28/2010 2:58:24 PM
According to MS:-

Data series in one chart 255 (max limit)

Data points in a data series for 2-D charts 32,000 (max limit)

Data points in a data series for 3-D charts 4,000 (max limit)

Data points for all data series in one chart 256,000 (max limit)

Thanks.

"bsalohcin" wrote:

> How many rows or columns of data can the pie chart plot

Excel not Access

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Using part of a cell in a chart title

Excel 2007

Creating new attributes

adding name /creating field/query?

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Grammar check not working

Opening Excel Workbooks

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

Chart template?
I am working with a chart, created from a pivot table. The chart has the various [drop down] fields available for selecting different values for the chart to show. I have formatted the chart with specific settings, fonts, colors, etc., but everytime I use one of the dropdowns, the formatting goes back to the default. I have looked for a place to save as a template, or defaults without luck. Thanks for any help you can provide! Alan ...

help with simple maths in excel

Excel Problem

Reverse created rules
I inadvertantly created a rule to automatically send emails from an email address directly into the deleted files. How do I reverse or delete the rule for this sender??????? If this is Outlook then select the Tools Menu > Rules Wizard > locate the Rule and delete it, if its Outlook Express then go to Tools > Message Rules "joebzii@everestkc.net" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1c12401c4218b$fa8e7f70$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I inadvertantly created a rule to automatically send > emails from an email address directly into the deleted &...

Excel DNS query