If XY is age/income to persons, how show names i.e by pointing?

If, in a scatter chart, each combination of X and Y has a name i.e. each XY
is age/income to persons. It would be easier to read the chart if you could
see the persons name by pointing at a XY-combination in the chart. How?
0
JoKe (1)

You could add a label to every point.  Use something like Rob Bovey's XY
Chartlabeler (www.appspro.com) or John Walkenbach's Chart Tools (www.j-
walk.com).

You could then use an add-in to shrink/highlight the labels:
Hover Chart Label
http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/software/chart_hover_label/index.html

--
Regards,

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article <88E2BAB1-3AEE-4DB4-AC47-F9647F7B5DD5@microsoft.com>,
JoKe@discussions.microsoft.com says...
> If, in a scatter chart, each combination of X and Y has a name i.e. each XY
> is age/income to persons. It would be easier to read the chart if you could
> see the persons name by pointing at a XY-combination in the chart. How?

Access report in rtf format arrives in e-mail as xls file
I have a single report (with subreports embedded) that is e-mailed every day. I have been able to successfully send this report for a couple of months as an rtf file with no problems. For some reason unbenownst to me, the report formatting now shows in the e-mail as an xls file. I do not know why this has changed and have not been able to arrive at the solution as of yet. I wondered if anyone has any ideas as to why this might be happening? Your thoughts are appreciated. How exactly do you send the report? Do you do it manually or by some code? If manually, describe the steps. ...

Show format in formula bar
Hello: On some spreadsheets I have #'s in the billions added together in cells. Sometimes it is difficult to verify the number is 10,000,000,000 because it shows up as 10000000000. My eyes get crossed counting the zeros. I'd love if the formula bar would show 10,000,000,000; however, can't seem to find a way to do this. Is this possible? No, you can't change the number formatting in the formula bar. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Native" <native_texan_03@yahoo.com> wrote in message n...

Error: "Unable to open your default e-mail folders. The microsoft exchange server is unavailable"
Hi: I have a user on our exchange 2003 sp1 system who is receiving the above error when trying to connect to his mailbox. He is able to connect in OWA. I gave myself rights on his mailbox and set up a new profile on my machine (xp, office 2003) and connected fine. I then logged in as his account on my machine, set up a profile and tried to open outlook and received the error above. Any ideas. Not seeing this exact error on the microsoft site or google groups. ...

Extremely Slow to Delete E-mails (and Marks as Read/Unread)
Hi, I recently installed Outlook 2007 on Windows 7 (on my MacBook Pro via Parallels). After installing, I imported the PST file from the version of Outlook on my old computer. Everything worked great at first, but for no obvious reason Outlook has begun really, really dragging (5-10 seconds for actions to be completed) when I attempt to delete e-mails and mark e-mails as read/unread. This is definitely not a computer hardware issue as this is a new and extremely fast computer. This lagtime is becoming unbearable and is resulting in it taking me nearly twice as long to get t...

link to specific sheet in excel file which contains points and spaces
I am trying to make a link in Acces to an Excel file. This excel file contains several sheet with different names. My form in Access has a field that corresponds to the name of the excel sheets (Formname in script). When the name in the form contains points or spaces my link to the sheet with the same name does not work. I tried to put brackets [] on either side of the name, but then linking does not work at all. Please let me know if you have any suggestions. Code (works when Formname.Value does not contain spaces or points etc): Private Sub CommandActionRegister3_Click() Dim Locatio...

E-Mail accounts delayed in being available
When I create a new network user and exchange account the email address is delayed in showing up in the contact lists. It used to show up immediately, but now there is a big delay. Is there some setting I need to change to speed up synchronization? Thanks, Kevin On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 08:39:01 -0800, KJacks <KJacks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When I create a new network user and exchange account the email address is >delayed in showing up in the contact lists. It used to show up immediately, >but now there is a big delay. Is there some setting I need to change to spe...

Best Practices shows 114 GB Database Size limit
I just ran a best practices scan against my Exchange 2003 SP2 Server and it shows that the Mailbox limit is 114 GB. I though the limit was going to be 75 GB in SP2? The value data in the Database Size Limit in GB registry key is 72 hex. DO I have it configured wrong? SHould it read 114 GB in the best practices scan? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks -- jgarcia 72 Hex is 114 decimal...you need to set it correctly in your registry. "mrjules" <mrjules@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8BD7A4CB-DFA0-4485-844F-3BE6A3A56ACE@microsoft.com... >I ju...

Forward misspelled names to user account if doman is correct.
Is it possible to catch for instance a misspelled name like moike@domain.com that should be mike@domain.com and forward it to another account? It should be able to pick up anything (like *@domain.com) and forward it to joe@domain.com. Thanks in advance. Mike Are you really sure that you want to do this? If so, you can take a look at the methods listed here. http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/08/exchange_catcha.html -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne "pakitloss" <pakitloss@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:24DB863D-49F5-457A-BA47-B7D26F422...

Named as rlbook1, re-open? How?
....during library internet sesion this occurred. I don't understand your question. Please put the entire question in the body of the message. It's rather cryptic now. "rlscreen001" <rlscreen001@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:577EA294-53D3-4D94-A042-7CB9C58B7F64@microsoft.com... > ...during library internet sesion this occurred. ...

User folder on desktop has a bad name
My name is Matteo (like User Name). Hence I had a User Folder on desktop named Matteo. Now it has a different name, but files inside are C:\Users\Matteo The wrong name is visible only on desktop How can I restore the correct name? "Allamarein" <matteo.diplomacy@gmail.com> wrote in message news:c9cd2878-a7ad-46c5-b802-a37c9d4f5b7a@d39g2000yqa.googlegroups.com... > My name is Matteo (like User Name). Hence I had a User Folder on > desktop named Matteo. Now it has a different name, but files inside > are C:\Users\Matteo The wrong name is visible only on deskto...

Exchane 5.5 IMC Naming
I need to change the FQDN display name on a 5.5 Exchange IMC. Currently the server displays netbiosname.localdomain, where it should read the FQDN of the server. I've searched the registry and misc. config files in the Exchange directory to no avail. In Exchange 2K + you can set this in the server SMTP config. However there is no place to set this in 5.5. Any ideas? Thanks for the help. We ran into a similar issue. We found our options to be either configure our reverse lookup records to our internal namespace or change the domain suffix of the smtp machine. We ended up changing ...

E-Mail Editor for Outlook 2003/Word2002:
Please explain to me step to step with E-mail Editor for Outlook 2003 and Word 2002: Thanks. David You only have one choice, you have to use the Outlook editor. You can't use Word 2002 as the email editor for Outlook 2003. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP Author - Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Lead Author - Access 2003 VBA Programmer's Reference Author - Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft OneNote 2003 http://blogs.officezealot.com/cardoza "David Johnson" <david099@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:owI8d.3886$M05.2418@newsread...

need registration name and key for reinstall
I purchased Money 2007 Premium in August, 2006, via Digital River download and I also ordered a backup CD. Everything worked fine until my computer died. Now I am trying to install Money on a new computer using the same backup CD. But it pops up a window entitled "Key Expired". It appears that I need a "registration name and key", "exactly as given to you". Perhaps I did receive this information before but it would now be lost on my dead computer. Is there a way to retrieve the requisite magic cookies from someone's web site? And what credentials...

How do I do a slide show in Publisher?
I need to do a slide show from Publisher...how? No tools found to help! Publisher doesn't do slide shows. Try PowerPoint... -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Susan" <Susan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BB3B5FA1-0DB9-4E03-8B24-234FC1B50882@microsoft.com... >I need to do a slide show from Publisher...how? No tools found to help! Susan wrote: > I need to do a slide show from Publisher > ...how? No tools ...

Help!!Getting audio files to play continuously during slide show?!
I have Powerpoint 2002, and i am having a hard time getting the music file to play continuously during the slide show. it plays on the first slide (which is the only slide that has the little speaker picture on it), but then it doesn't transition to the next slide until after the song is done, when i want the song to play while the slides are transitioning. HELP please! Mega, Have a look here and see if it helps, there are tuturials in video demonstrating the process. http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00047.htm -- Luc Sanders MVP - PowerPoint "MegaB86" <MegaB86...

Positions showing up instead of transactions
Greetings, I am currently using Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe and just recently (a week or two) I am experiencing a problem with my Vanguard transactions not working properly. I used to get Vanguard mutual fund and brokerage services transactions (buy, sell, etc.), but now I'm only receiving position adjustments (add x amount of shares instead of actual transaction on specific dates). I've been using Microsoft Money since 2001 so I know it can get wonky at times. I'm not sure if this is just another temporary Money problem though or whether Vanguard has changed how they handle elec...

personal.xls #2
When changing computers or updating operating systems from (98 to 2000 or from a laptop to a pc), how can I get my macros in excel that do my formating, etc. from the one computer to another >how can I get my macros in excel that do my formating, etc. from the one >computer to another Are you sure that you have the macro's in the personal.xls file or are you using a Add-in with your code? When you do alt-F11 and then Ctrl-R Do you see the personal.xls on the in the Project window -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl "Sharon Starlin...

Check Name returns No Suggestions
To the group: Outlook 2003, Windows XP I type in a name in the To: box and click the Check Names icon and it returns 'No Suggestions' The Order of Check Names Address Lists is set to Contacts first (Address Book > Tools > Options) - kb296948 I have reset the nickname and automatic completion cache - kb287623 I have even deleted some of the auto-complete names - kb292928 Still I get 'No Suggestions' when I type in a name I have in my Contacts. Any assistance or suggestions most welcome. Thank you. John Can you give an example of what you're typing in and wh...

customizations in web client not showing up in outlook client
I setup a sample customization on the opportunities screen in v1.0. It shows up fine when i pull up an opportunity in the web client. However, if I pull up Opportunities in the outlook sales client, i don't seem my button listed. Is there something I'm missing here? Hi Mike, did you follow the instructions in the CRM Outlook Customization SDK? Remember that the Outlook client uses a different customization file than the web client does. Mike "Mike Liddekee" <mliddekee@humco.com> wrote in message news:Oeuwys72DHA.2136@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > I setup a sam...

No name with Contacts
I'm using Outlook 2002. When I save a new contact, it appears blank in my contacts. The phone number will show but that is the only way I can identify the contact. Sometimes I get a message that the "File As" field is blank, although it isn't. Not sure what made this start happening. Those that appear in my contact list with names are fine. I can make modifications and the name still appears in the list of contacts. Only new contacts are saved with blank names, even though their File As field has a name in it. I've tried repairs, uninstall/reinstall, MS KB but not...

Passing control name to sub
I'm having trouble passing a MSFlexGrid control to a sub. The control name is "flxGalleries". The error is "Type Mismatch. Error '13'". I have the following code: Private Sub Form_Open (Cancel as Integer) ... do stuff ... GridSetup flxGalleries 'Call the Sub and pass the Control ... do more stuff ... End Sub Public Sub GridSetup (ByRef flxGrid As MSFlexGrid) With flxGrid ... do stuff ... End With End Sub What have I done wrong? Cheers Try: Call GridSetup(flxGalleries) 'Call the Sub and ...

named range scope...
i get confused... a named range can have: a global level (to the entire workbook), or a worksheet level (to the active worksheet), or a ... also, i've really looked, but can't find good information on how to define 1 level name vs. the other... (any direction on this ?) Mark, Just the two. A workbook name is created by just inserting a name in the Names box, such as myRange. A worksheet name is created by adding the sheet name to the name in the Names box, such as Sheet1!myRange. You can then also create Sheet2!myRange. You can only add a worksheet name if ...

Return the name of the object I click on in a form
Hi, How do I go about returning the name of an object on a form. For example if I set the "On Click" event procedure on a rectangle object to return: MsgBox Me.Name I get the form name. What I want to do is click on the object and be abe to reference it's properties such as Tag to run other code based in these values. As always any assistance is greatly appreciated. Regards, John Dumay For the name of the control try Screen.ActiveControl.Name For the control itself use Screen.ActiveControl -- AG Email: discussATadhdataDOTcom "John Dumay" <JohnDumay@dis...

foutmelding O.E 6
Krijg in O.E 6 bij (tijdens) het ophalen van mail de volgende fout melding. Account: ? (? = mapnaam, krijg de fout bij alle 3) Gebruikersnaam: ? (? = emailadres) Protocol: HTTPMail Poort:0 Beveiligd(SSL):0 CODE:80004005 Als ik bij MS op de site ga zoeken onder 80004005 krijg ik niet de info die ik zoek, weet er iemand wat te doen ?????? Je hebt je account niet geconfigureerd. Vraag je ISP om je account en configuratiegegevens. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Navigation Pane Tips & Tricks -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Ser...

Junk E-Mail Options in OL 2007
I have checked the box "permanently delete suspected junk e-mail instead of moving it to the junk e-mail folder", but I still get a lot of junk in my junk e-mail folder. I think I understand why, but I would like to confirm. I am on an exchange 2003 server. I assume that whatever filter the exchange server applies is before any filter that my computer would apply. I assume exchange is putting those emails into my junk e-mail folder, while any junk my local Outlook catches, it will just delete according to my preferences? I would sure like to just not ever have anything go into t...