i do not see the "plot series on" option in Excel 2007

Hi,

I am not able to see the "Plot Series on" Option under Format Data Series /
Format layout in Excel 2007. Is there any configuration that I need to do? I
want to add a Secondary vertical axis

Thanks,
Maithily
0
Maithily (1)

I don't have Excel 2007, but the first question is whether you have more
than one series.  In 2003 it will grey out that option on the Format Data
Series/ Axis tab unless you have multiple series in the graph.
--
David Biddulph

"Maithily" <Maithily@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I am not able to see the "Plot Series on" Option under Format Data Series
> /
> Format layout in Excel 2007. Is there any configuration that I need to do?
> want to add a Secondary vertical axis
>
> Thanks,
> Maithily

0
David
10/17/2007 6:38:28 AM
Hi,

The 'Plot Series On' is on the Series Options tab of the Format Data Series
dialog.
If the chart type is of the 3d variety the option is not visible.
If the chart only has 1 series the option is visible but grayed out.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
"Maithily" <Maithily@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I am not able to see the "Plot Series on" Option under Format Data Series
> /
> Format layout in Excel 2007. Is there any configuration that I need to do?
> want to add a Secondary vertical axis
>
> Thanks,
> Maithily

0
andy9699 (3616)

Hi, I am not able to see the "Plot Series on" Option under Format Data Series / Format layout in Excel 2007. Is there any configuration that I need to do? I want to add a Secondary vertical axis Thanks, Maithily I don't have Excel 2007, but the first question is whether you have more than one series. In 2003 it will grey out that option on the Format Data Series/ Axis tab unless you have multiple series in the graph. -- David Biddulph "Maithily" <Maithily@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8B77753E-FAA7-4A49-A470-9FCA7BFBB1A9@microsoft.com...