How to plot compass bearings as lines in Excel

I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me find a way to plot
a couple of lines on a chart/graph that represents a pair of compass
bearing. I have a pair of bearing angle values and want to draw two
lines using these bearing angles.

Example:
Bearings
250.71
79.29

Any help is appreciated.

Daryl

0
darylharr (1)

Hi,

Check Ed's Wind rose example on the second page of his chart examples.
http://www.edferrero.com/ExcelCharts/tabid/102/Default.aspx

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
<darylharr@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me find a way to plot
> a couple of lines on a chart/graph that represents a pair of compass
> bearing. I have a pair of bearing angle values and want to draw two
> lines using these bearing angles.
>
> Example:
> Bearings
> 250.71