How to change maximum scale of a logarithmic chart on an EXCELL ch

I have made an EXCELL chart with logarithmic Y-scale and want to change the
maximum scale of it to 30. it just accept 10, 100, and so on. it is very
important for me to do that. would you please help me?

Hi,

This might help you out.
http://tushar-mehta.com/excel/newsgroups/flexible_log_scale/index.html

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info

How do I create a sample in Excel?

Excel 97 Win XP calc problem?

Changing Prices in HQ.
Hi, I have this little issue. I want to change the put items on promotion using the price wizard using HQ. Unfortunately if I have stores who has differents prices for a same item the wizard do not make the proper change becuase it use the price already stored in the master table. Does anyone saw this issue before? Who was solved?. Thks in advance for your help. Rgds Rodrigo Hi there, The easiest way to look after this is to not change any data on the ITEM in HQ, but to simply do the worksheet for altering the sale price and then send it to the respective stores. Then in the works...

Queries and Charts

Date display in Excel

Saving toolbar changes

Excel and some disappeared sheets

Changing query execution sequence

Updating a chart Automatically

Excel 2007 PC damages Mac Excel 2008 Files

line chart with NA() values