How to change line chart color based on condition like + and -.

I have a line chart that is somtimes negative and somtimes positive.  I would
like the line when negative to be red and when positive to be black or blue
or green.  Is there a conditional format procedure for line charts?
0
egii (1)

Hi,

This may help
http://www.andypope.info/charts/conditionalline.htm

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
"egii" <egii@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a line chart that is somtimes negative and somtimes positive.  I
>would
> like the line when negative to be red and when positive to be black or
> blue
> or green.  Is there a conditional format procedure for line charts?

0
andy9699 (3616)

Formatting a subtotal line with a macro

Changing Prices in HQ.
Hi, I have this little issue. I want to change the put items on promotion using the price wizard using HQ. Unfortunately if I have stores who has differents prices for a same item the wizard do not make the proper change becuase it use the price already stored in the master table. Does anyone saw this issue before? Who was solved?. Thks in advance for your help. Rgds Rodrigo Hi there, The easiest way to look after this is to not change any data on the ITEM in HQ, but to simply do the worksheet for altering the sale price and then send it to the respective stores. Then in the works...

Queries and Charts

Saving toolbar changes

Printing In Color
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) I am trying to print a document in word that is color but it is only coming out in black and white. How can I change the color settings on my printer? Word has no setting to print in color v. B/W -- that's a function of your printer & its driver software. The settings are available in the Print dialog in the Copies & Pages List, but exactly where the setting is located depends to a great extent on what printer you have. Some printers also have physical controls on the printer, itself, but that isn't common. ...

Changing query execution sequence

Updating a chart Automatically

Automatic changes in cells

line chart with NA() values

Coloring a row
I have a spreadsheet and I want to have cells colored from column A to K if cell h is not blank. So if h3 has a date in it I want A3:K3 to be say light blue. This is for Office 2003. I can do it with conditional formating in 2007, but my work place doesn't have 2007. I did use column L and put an if statement to give a true or false in the cell depending on if the cell in col. h was empty or not. Any ideas how to get this to work? Hi John This sort of thing will work in 2003 conditional formating. In Cell A3 go to Format - conditional formattting. Formula is Paste...

Like a pivot table
Hello every body I'm first time requesting in this group, so I opologize in advance for any mistakes or something annoying I repeat what I have sent before 10 min because I see it unclear when it goes to news group If any one can help me I'm working with data which most of it comes like a table with feilds as columns and records as rows. I want it to be as many rows with each feild an example what is exist name age Joining Date Tele John 20 Jun-90 4321251 Iqbal 30 Jul-95 6583752 George 40 Sep-85 7843125 What I wa...