How to add %'s to chart columns in excel??

On Excel 2003, how do you include %'s as well as values in  chart columns.
The % option in Data Series is recessed.
0
Stewart (16)

Calculate the percentage values in the worksheet, then use one of these fine
utilities to add them to the columns as data labels:

    Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler, http://appspro.com
    John Walkenbach's Chart Tools, http://j-walk.com

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"John Stewart" <John Stewart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> On Excel 2003, how do you include %'s as well as values in  chart columns.
> The % option in Data Series is recessed.

0
jonxlmvpNO (4558)

How to select series in chart?

Linking a Chart with graphics to ppt

chart MAcro to change on activecell

Multiple stacked bar charts

transparent areas in charts?

printing 2 charts on single page

update column

SpreadSheetML (XML for Excel)

Global Column Row Preview Font Size

Filters in Excel 2003

number rounding in MS Excel

Public Folder link to Excel File

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

Add PowerPoint 2007 to Office Basic

how many receivers i can add

Freeze Excel Spreadsheet till template open first then spreadsheet
Hi, When I export the data from Access 2002 to excel spreadsheet after select excel templates. I couldn't open the spreadsheet until i open the template and then closed the template. I open the spreadsheet where i get the data from Access 2002. It works. Here is the area that I have trouble with. 'Hide warnings on the spreadsheet ExcellApplication.DisplayAlerts = False 'Save the workbook ExcellApplication.ActiveWorkbook.Save 'Turn spreadsheet warnings back on ExcellApplication.DisplayAlerts = True 'Make it visible ExcellApplication.V...

printing imported gif files in Excel

ExCel programming