How to Add page numbers to a excel spreadsheet?

--
redhead

Page numbers are printed in the header or footer of a worksheet. On the
File menu, choose Page Setup. On the Header/Footer tab, use a predefined
header or footer from the dropdowns, or design a custom one.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

redhead101863 wrote:

number rounding in MS Excel

multiple flyers per page?

Locking spreadsheets until full
Is there a way to lock a spreadsheet until all boxes I want filled are filled? Can it be kept from being saved or finished until all necessary boxes have the info they need? -- johng1442 ...

Remove extra rows in Spreadsheet
I have an 2003 excel spreadsheet. I would like to reduce the number of rows which my stroll bar would see. For a next sheet, I can get this. Once I sroll for more row, they remain. When I do a delete, the number of row down, I would like to reduce all of the extra rows which my stroll bar will see. Thank You, Gary The number of rows is fixed (on XL2003 this is 65536), and you can't remove unused ones. However, you can hide them - click on the row identifier for the first unused row to highlight it, then hold down the <shift> key and press <end> once followed by <...

printing 2 charts on single page

SpreadSheetML (XML for Excel)

Public Folder link to Excel File

Filters in Excel 2003