How do you add error bars?

when i select my data series on my table, no selected
data series appears under format
0
anonymous (74722)

Instead of selecting the series on the table (whatever that means), try
selecting the data series in the chart.

--
Regards,

Tushar Mehta
MS MVP Excel 2000-2004
www.tushar-mehta.com
Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA tutorials and add-ins
Custom Productivity Solutions leveraging MS Office

In article <08ef01c3a991$89241060$a101280a@phx.gbl>,
anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com says...
> when i select my data series on my table, no selected
> data series appears under format

Access97 on XP
Using a db built in in Access97 with Outlook Express was fine until we moved from Windows2k to XP. Now a simple DoCmd.Send.object on a control form return Error 2287. All I want is for the headers on the email be filled by Email,- compose the object field showing some particulars filed on the record and a simple Hello whoever in the body. This has been working fine for years but now nada. There seems to be lot of exchange on the subject but I have not found one defnitive (and easy) answer Can any1 help Merci ...

MS Money 2006 & IE7 error
Since installing IE7 b1, when I close Money 2006, it closes down but then does the dialog that an error occurred. And no matter if choose to send or not send, it reopens Money again. Luckily if you close from the logon screen, it doesn't do this cycle again. Hopefully the Money team knows about this issue. Known IE7 error. That's why you are beta testing - to find out what applications IE7 scr*ws. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.micros...

Error message in Outlook Express
My question is regarding Outlook Express (I couldn't find a separate newsgroup for it hence posting it in the Outlook newsgroup). Every time I open Outlook Express I get an error message that says "Msnmsgr has caused an error in <unkwown>. Msnmsgr will now close. If you continue to experience problems, try restarting your computer." I have disabled "Automatically log on to Windows Messenger" feature in the Tools-Options-General tab. What else can I do to get rid of this error message everytime I open Outlook Express? Thanks for your time. Here is the l...

COM Add-Ins stopped working
Hi, yesterday at some point I closed Outlook and was surprised to find it hadn't checked for mail in a long time. As a result I got about 20 spam messages in my inbox and right after that Outlook closed. It wasn't long after that that I restarted Outlook, hoping SpamBayes would get to work and start cleaning the mess up. It didn't. Just a bunch of new spam and absolutely no automatic functionality whatsoever from SpamBayes. I tried to open the spambayes menu, I tried clicking its buttons, but none of them would react. I even re-installed SpamBayes to no avail. Then I went to check...

during install, E2007, Error Code is 1603 (exchangeserver.msi) failed
Installing E2007 on a server to migrate from E2003, the BPA shows no issues, we get no warnings in the setup, but, when it starts to COPY FILES we get the following: Installing product C:\Exchange 2007\exchangeserver.msi failed. Fatal error during installation. Error code is 1603. Last error reported by the MSI package is 'Module D:\Exchange\Bin\ExSMime.dll failed to register. HRESULT -2147010895. Contact your support personnel.'. I've copied the media to the C drive (we're installing E2007 on the "D" drive array, and run it from C or the CD/DVD, b...

Excel VB Code Error
I am trying to create a .csv file from an Excel workbook using a VB module and am wondering if someone can tell me what's wrong with the below code: Public Sub CSV2() Application.DisplayAlerts = False Sheets.Add ActiveSheet.Name = "Temp_10001" For Each ws In Worksheets If ws.Name <> "Temp_10001" Then ws.UsedRange.Copy Sheets("Temp_10001").Range("A1").Activate x = ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Rows.Count If x > 1 Then ActiveCell.Offset(x, 0).Select ActiveCell.PasteSpec...

Server Error: 0x80191002
Hi. What does this error message mean? Server Error: 0x80191002 Server: 'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x80191002 I'm on XPsp3 and using Live Mail Desktop 14.0.8089.0726. I haven't been able to synch my account from the desktop client since yesterday morning. The web interface is working fine, but that's not very convenient for me. Graeme Several sites suggest deleting the account and recreate it as an attempt to correct this issue. However, there are also many which state you must contact...

OWA SSL setup 404 page not found error
I've followed all the necessary steps (I think) to setup our webserver (iis) for SSL and OWA, but when browse to the site with the https:// address, it returns a 404 page not found error. I have the certificate installed and set the default website and the exchange virtual directory to use SSL. I also set the port number for SSL on the default site to be 443. The site prompts for the certificate install when browsing to it, but after accepting the certificate install in the browser, it brings back the file not found page. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Windows 2K S...

Excel Reader scroll bar???
I'm using an Excel viewer to read e-mail attachments from my home office. I don't have Excel installed on my machine, only the viewer. Often I do not have the horizontal scroll bar. I have tried maximizing the window and still no luck. Any solutions for this? Thanks ...

Publishing error 02-04-05
Can login to CRM application without any issues, can login create Account, contacts no problem. We added custom fields using CRM deployment manager without any issues. Then we try and publish from Deployment manager. The step where you Click Add to select your CRM server, nothing happens and software hang.... If anyone else has a fix for this issue please help CRM is usinning on SBS 2003 box Regards, Kyaw any errors in the event logs? -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "Kyaw" <no@spam.net> wrote in message news:umRjtAmCFHA.3732@TK2MS...

QUESTION- Simpler Way to Add a Data Series to Other Graphs?
Hi- I'm using Excel 2002 and I've got a lot of XY (Scatter) graphs. When I add a new data series to one graph, it is defined by 3 values (Name, X Value and Y Value) If I want to add this data series to 7 or 8 add'l graphs, I know that I can copy/paste these 3 values to each of them. Is there a simpler way to accomplish this? thnx ...

money2004 startup error
When I start the program I encounter following error: AppName: msmoney.exe AppVer: 12.0.0.613 ModName: mnyob99.dll ModVer: 12.0.0.613 Offset: 000dc6e5 I looked at other posts and done everything from reinstalling the program to replacing the .dll files. but keeps giving the error. anyone know what I should do? TIA reinstalled again and got a different dll error AppName: msmoney.exe AppVer: 12.0.0.613 ModName: ofdutil.dll ModVer: 12.0.0.613 Offset: 0000ce2d please help >-----Original Message----- >When I start the program I encounter following error: > >AppName: msmone...

log in error
When I sign in to Microsoft Money (2002) I get an error "Money is unable to verify sign in. Money will now try to log you using Work Offline sign in. Some online features, such as background banking, will be unavailable because of network problems. To use these online features, please close Money and try to sign in again later." Help! Everytime I try I get the same error message. What am I doing wrong and can anyone help? ...

Display No. of Rows in Status Bar
Hello: I'm using Excel 2003. Up until recently, whenever I apply an autofilter, my status bar would display the number of rows returned, e.g.: "25 of 100 records found". For some reason it has stopped doing that, and now just says "Filter Mode". I right clicked on the status bar, and chose "Count". It didn't help. Right now I have it on "None", which is what it was on when the row count was displaying before. I don't believe I turned anything off, but I'd sure like to have that feature back. OBTW: I had this problem a mont...

Error LNK2005 while building MFC application
Hi, I get following linker error several times for different methods while building a huge MFC solution: "error LNK2005: "public: virtual struct CRuntimeClass * __thiscall CObject::GetRuntimeClass(void)const " (?GetRuntimeClass@CObject@@UBEPAUCRuntimeClass@@XZ) already defined in nafxcwd.lib(objcore.obj) nafxcw.lib TerminalSideApp" How can I correct this? Thanks in advance. >I get following linker error several times for different methods while >building a huge MFC solution: > >"error LNK2005: "public: virtual struct CRuntimeClass * __t...

A SQL network connection error occurred exiting Modifier
We have a very peculiar sutiation. When we go into Modifier and exit back tp GP10, we get the following message: "A SQL network connection error occurred and your connection was cleared. This probably occurred because all available connections to the servers are in use. Please try again later." Yet when we return to GP, we have full functional GP. This happens to a PC connected to a SQL server and a PC with GP & SQL installed in the same PC. What version and edition of SQL Server are you running? Is it licensed per CAL or per processor. If you are licensed per CAL, y...

How can I add a custom property to an Excel Workbook ?
Hi I'd like to be able to add custom properties to an excel workbook using vba... Same stuff I already do by hand using the custom tab of the property window... Thanks for giving ideas Regards // Alain See http://www.cpearson.com/Excel/DocProp.aspx for downloadable code modules to read/write custom and built-in document properties of both open and closed workbooks. Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP Excel Product Group Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com (email on web site) On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 07:16:09 -0800, Desaivres Alain <DesaivresAlain@discussions.mic...

Workflow errors
Hi, I get the following error in my event viewer when a workflow rule is executed. Condition {F9AFBC79-AAB9-DA11-9441-000D56FD8D8F} failed in step {F7AFBC79-AAB9-DA11-9441-000D56FD8D8F} of process instance {DFAFBC79-AAB9-DA11-9441-000D56FD8D8F}. Please view the paused rule in the Microsoft.Crm.Workflow.Monitor for more information about the failure. The weird thing is that i cannot find anything in the WF monitor. Apart from the error, nothing seems to happen when a rule is executed. Any ideas? Thanx ...

Error code: 0x800CCCF4
I am trying to synchronize my hotmail using outlook but it shows me the above error and I cannot receive or send out any mails. Can anyone help me? Do you have a paid Hotmail account? "Shirley" <Shirley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ED34203C-DAE0-462D-8DEE-82F3B936E4ED@microsoft.com... >I am trying to synchronize my hotmail using outlook but it shows me the >above > error and I cannot receive or send out any mails. Can anyone help me? i am not sure if my account is a paid account but i paid to upgrade to hotmail Plus. Does this considered a...

cannot receive emails (error msg ox8ooCCCoF)
My email seems to be stuck. I receive the same 6 msgs and then the connection ends suddenly and I get the following msg Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: 'AT&T Global network client mail', Server: 'pop1.attglobal.net', protocol: POP3, Server response:'+OK',Port: 110, Secure (SSL: No, Error Number ox8xxCCCoF I know there is alot of mail backed up since this happen 2 days ago. I need help please Nisa ...

Add Released MO to Item QTY at Smart List
Hi, Anybody know how can I add MO released Quantity on the Item QTY list at smart list. When I try to add the the coloum in, MO inforamtion is not avaiable for Item QTY list. Thank you! -- Lucy For this you will need Smartlist Builder and will need to add the MO tables to the Inventory quantity tables. A SQL View might be helpful. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "Sunstream" wrote: > Hi, > > Anybody know how ca...

Document Map
Hi, Is there a way to remove the Document Map/Thumbnails selector bar at the top of the Document Map in Word 2007 so that it is like previous versions? It takes up two valuable heading spaces and I NEVER use Thumbnails. I hope Word 2010 has the option of removing that annoying bar. Thanks, Martin Gifford. As far as I know, you cannot remove it. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "martin gifford" <martingifford@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EB25489A-4A12-45AF-8BD4-D66E29DBDC52@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > Is there a way ...

ERROR Message cannot be displayed
How can i kill this? george Please post the exact error message, and what buttons you click on in Windows Mail that produces that error. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "George Wilkins" <dollygeo@rogers.com> wrote in message = news:E2DF349B-3B39-44FE-A97B-6F34450E3A63@microsoft.com... > How can i kill this? > george whenever an item is selected for reading or to delete. Vista. I get the following................ Message could not be displayed Windows Mail encountered an unexpect...

help! Error: The XML element is already in the current scope...
"The XML element 'EnableTheming' from namespace 'http://tempuri.org/' is already present in the current scope" I created a Web Service: I imported System.Data.SqlClient so I could access SQL server tables programmatically. The web service builds and deploys with no problems. When I try to add the corresponding Web Reference to the Web Site project I get the error listed below. I am able to create other Web Services on the same server and I am able to add Web Referneces to them. I have narrowed it down to the "Imports System.Data.SqlClient" statement, I thi...

BusinessPortal Error
Microsoft.BusinessFramework.Data.QueryTimeoutException Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding. Error in the Documents List Web Part. How do I extend the time out period? Hi TSTROP Have you looked at Customer source Article ID : 914918 ? I think this may help Fliehigh "tstrop" wrote: > Microsoft.BusinessFramework.Data.QueryTimeoutException > Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the > operation or the server is not responding. Error in the Documents List Web > P...