How do templates appear in each succesive page?

I am using a blood pressure tracker.  But the template does not appear on
page 2, 3 etc, but just on the first page....

Changing page orientation
Can ANYONE tell me how to change the page orientation in a publication? I need several of the pages in my document to display in the landscape format. HELP Hi Danni (dfishel@eocr-inc.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || Can ANYONE tell me how to change the page orientation in a || publication? I need several of the pages in my document to display || in the landscape format. HELP Sorry Danni, but that is not an option. Workarounds: 1. Have two publications - one for the portrait pages, one for the landscape pages 2. Rotate all objects 90 degrees on the portrait page (you can select all ...

adding multiple pages for a publisher e-newsletter/e-announcement
Lately I have been creating e-newsletter publications in publisher 2003 and so far they have all been a single page. Now, I need more room and was wondering if all I have to do is insert a page. Will all pages show up in an email of the publication or just the first page? (The computer i'm on right now won't allow me to send a publication as an email message, so I can't really check). Does anybody know how sending a multiple page publication as an email message work? lanosh wrote: > Lately I have been creating e-newsletter publications in publisher 2003 and > so fa...

Missing "Edit Page" under "Site Actions"
I am using WSS3.0 with Project Server 2007. Both apps are patched with sp2 and Feb CU. On each of my pages, while logged in as the site administrator, the "Edit Page" option does not appear in the "Site Actions" drop down menu. The only option I have is Site Settings. I verified that I am listed as a site collection Admin, is there anywhere else i should look? ------=_NextPart_0001_7C71EB48 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, Edit page option will be disabled on any page when another user has checked-out that particular pa...

I created a custom template but the background will not print?
I created a custom template adding a background image. It loads just fine, but when I print the background is not there. Also when converting to PDF it is not there. What do I need to do? Excel doesn't print backgrounds, insert the image into a custom header instead. jaguilar wrote: > I created a custom template adding a background image. It loads just fine, > but when I print the background is not there. Also when converting to PDF it > is not there. What do I need to do? As Bob I points out, regular Format>Sheet>Backgrounds do not print out. You ha...

Excel XP: Page Setup Issue
How can I create different page setup options for each worksheet in a workbook? As I change the page setup within one worksheet it changes all of them. Is there a way to do this? Am I missing something obvious Thanks in advance Joe Mathis "Joe Mathis" <jmathis@designworkshop.com> wrote in message news:845FBE98-1D78-49BD-865A-6B3A397A41B9@microsoft.com... > How can I create different page setup options for each worksheet in a workbook? As I change the page setup within one worksheet it changes all of them. Is there a way to do this? Am I missing something obvious? > >...

How can I stop repeatint information from appearing in my report
I am tracking Clearances for Foster Parents & their families. My queries work great (thanks, by the way to those that helped!!). I am now trying to create a report. Everything works great EXCEPT for the fact that I have repeating data appearing. I have the Foster Parent (FP) info and the Spousal information in the Header section of my report. In the DETAIL section I have the REsidents int he home (there can be many residents to one Foster Parent). Here is the problem. Becaue the REsident info is relating to BOTH the Spouse and FP info it is repeating TWICE. But if I put the Spousa...

Getting 2nd page of a .PDF file
I have a .pdf file that has 2 pages....I can get the first page using the Insert Object and selecting the Adobe file....It always gives me only the first page... thanks dave Delete the first page of the PDF after you insert it. You cannot reverse this action in Acrobat. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "dave schurr" <daveschurr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:22B75E6C-913B-417D-99E8-28CE823EDA42@microsoft.com... >I have a .pdf file that has 2 pages....I can get the first page u...

Re: Account Won't Show Up on Home Page as a Favorite
For some reason this message appears to have been deleted from the server. I'm reposting it. Kevin "Kevin Campbell" <kcampbel@nospam.midmaine.com> wrote in message news:... > I have a Home Equity Line of Credit account that, for some reason, will not > show up on my list of favorite accounts on the Home page in Money 2003. In > the account details I have the Add to Favorites checkbox checked and under > the Favorite Accounts menu item it does show up. Also, when I am in the > account register view and I click on the account name to drop the list of > ac...

Auto-Fill Templates

Delegate Tab doesn't appear!
HI to all, I've a strange problem with a user who has installed Outlook 2003. I'm trying to give delegate of his mailbox to aother user, but in OL the delegate tab doesn't exist! Could someone help me. Thanks in advance S. I've found the problem, the add-in is not install, but if I try to install it OL doesn't install it... Any suggest? Thanks lasonda@libero.it ha scritto: > HI to all, > > I've a strange problem with a user who has installed Outlook 2003. > > I'm trying to give delegate of his mailbox to aother user, but in OL > the de...

template for printing envelopes
Does anyone have a template for print addresses on #10 envelopes On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 21:28:00 -0800, RCamp wrote: > Does anyone have a template for print addresses on #10 envelopes Printing on an envelope is just another report. First you must determine if your report is going to print in Portrait or Landscape mode. If the envelope feeds into the printer narrow side first, it will be in Landscape. If flap side first, portrait. The below instructions are for Landscape. Make a new report. Place the Address labels at the left margin. Size the width of the report just a bit wider than th...

Annual Recurring Appointments Don't Appear
It's a bit stranger than the subject suggests, actually. I'm using Outlook 2000 and enter birthdays as no-time appointments that occur annually. When I display my Outlook calendar in either "day" or "work week" format, those appointments do not appear at all. When I use the "week" or "month" format, they do appear. How do I get them to show up in the first two formats? Many thanks in advance. Don Don <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > It's a bit stranger than the subject suggests, actually. > I'm ...

How do you nest templates in XSLT?
I know you CAN'T nest templates, so what would be the logic to use otherwise? Here's what I am doing: I have a template set to match a specific node based on one of it's elements. If it finds it, it renders it. I then want to see if that node has any children. If it does have children, render that. Since I can used a nested template to see it if has children, what logic/method should I be using? -Darrel > If it finds it, it renders it. I then want to see if that node has any > children. If it does have children, render that. Since I can used a nested > template to s...

Print a Poster as an A4 page
Hi, can anyone tell me how to print a poster publication on just one A4 size sheet? Thank you. Pippy <Pippy@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > Hi, can anyone tell me how to print a poster publication on just one > A4 size sheet? Download and install PrimoPDF from www.primopdf.com. Set the paper size in the PrimoPDF driver (File > Page Setup > Printer and Paper > Properties) to the size of your poster. Set the Page Size in Publisher to Full Page. Print to the PrimoPDF printer. You will get a PDF file of one page containing the entire of you...

asp.net page with framework 2.0 andajax
I initially made an ASP.NET page and after I added AJAX code by entering the page is the initial declaration <% @ Register Assembly = "System.Web.Extensions, Version = 1.0.61025.0, Culture = neutral, PublicKeyToken = 31bf3856ad364e35 " Namespace = "System.Web.UI" TagPrefix = "asp"%> then I have write the ScriptManager in this page. In the web.config page i have write the tag <add assembly = "System.Web.Extensions, Version = 1.0.61025.0, Culture = neutral, PublicKeyToken = 31bf3856ad364e35 "/></ assemblies>. Now w...

inserting/merging pages
Trying to find out how I can add (2) 5.5W X 8.5H pages on 1 file with (2) 8.5W X 8.5H pages on a different file? All have the same background. I can not insert new page from page 2 that is 8.5X8.5 because it will be the same size and it does not let me make changes in page setup. Hence the reason I created pages 3 & 4 in a new file. ...

How do I delete pages in Excel? Keeps printing blank pages at end.
I'm printing charts in Excel. Some of them are adding blank pages at the end of the charts. How do I get rid of these? Several ways: 1) Change the location of the chart to have its own sheet. Do this by right clicking the chart, go to "Location" and putting it on it's own sheet. Then you should be able to print it by itself without any white stuff. 2) Make sure that the page breaks are defined well. Go to View -> Page Break Preview . From there, you can move around the blue lines to determine your page breaks. Then, when you're printing it, make sure that you c...

Purchase orders
Is there any way to have purchase orders print size matrixe horizontally instead of vertically? I can place an order for fiv style of shoes and the PO will be four pages long because of th large number of different sizes in the matrix. If the size matri could print horizontally, the PO would be about a third of a singl page. I'm talking about Quicksell. But what about RMS also? Do you need t buy a third party program for another $1,000 to make this happen ...

RSS feed page gives script error
I get the following error when clicking on the RSS item in Outlook 2007. Does anyone know what it means and how I can get rid of it? An error has occurred in the script of this page. Line 16 Char 1 Error Object expected Code 0 Url http://office.microsoft.com/client/outloorss.aspx?ns=OUTLOOK&lcid=1033 Do you want to continue running scripts on this page? Yes No Thank you for any help you can give me! It's actually a failure on the page and not within Outlook. You can disable the page though or set it to another address if you like. To do this; Right click on...

Home page will not stay changed, it reverts back to MSN>
I log onto Google, go to internet opetions and set as my home page. When I close that page and open IE again MSN is my home page again. I tried locking the tool bar did not help. Am I dumed to us MSN as my home page? HELP Chet <Chet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I log onto Google, go to internet opetions and set as my home page. > When I close that page and open IE again MSN is my home page again. I > tried locking the tool bar did not help. > > Am I dumed to us MSN as my home page? How is this in any way related to Outlook? -- Brian Tillman ...

Copying Multiple Pages
I was wondering if you can copy multiple pages of a Publisher document (Office 2003) at the same time and paste them into another document / or merge two documents together. Many thanks for your time Open the Office clipboard from the Edit menu, you will be able to collect 24 items. Be aware if your text boxes are linked you will not get the paste you want. Break the link, all the text will be shifted to the first text box even though you will not be able to see all of it. Create new text boxes in your new publication, link them again. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microso...

What's this web page feature called?
On the yahoo home page, if the mouse pointer hovers over items in the "My Favorites" list, a floating window opens up. http://m.www.yahoo.com/?r0=1258393277 Or www.yahoo.com which takes you to the first link. What's that feature called? I'm trying to find a way to disable it in IE 8. No clear responses since yesterday. I'm hoping maybe someone here has enough page design knowledge to just provide a bit of vocabulary. This group deals with Windows XP issues, the internetexplorer.general group would be a better place to ask. -- -- &qu...

Print Template automatically Filled with data in another worksheet
I have a Form in Sheet2 like: Name: B2 Company B3 Department B4 Emp #: B5 and list of Employees A2:D123 (more than 100 employees) with above details in Sheet1. I want to Print Sheet2 for each of the employee with its details. I know It can be easily done with Word Mail Merge option but the form created in Excel could not be easily developed in MS Word. Is there any solution. Regards. Murtaza, You would need to use a macro: Sub PrintEmOut() Dim myCell As Range For Each myCell In Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A2:A123") With Worksheets("Sheet2...

how can i print cards on a single page and edit side two and make.
This isn't. Post your message in this bit, describe it in the top bit. That way, you see the entire message rather than just the start. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher ...

check register template #2
at the top of the template a range of cells says stationary and if you look at it in print preview it stays on top of all other applications......does anyone know how this works???? how about you JulieD Hi Michele you mean how does row 4 & 5 get repeated on each page that you print out? if so, file / page setup - sheet tab, rows to repeat at top. Cheers JulieD "Michele" <Michele@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BAB47D9F-6674-4395-B629-CCCBD067E89D@microsoft.com... > at the top of the template a range of cells says stationary and if you > loo...