How do I set up a 3 on 3 basketball tournament bracket with 64 tea

Please help...I can't figure this out. Thanks

No Schema Manager in Deployment Manager 3.0
Folks I've got a weird one - I can't find Schema Manager! My Deployment Manager has 3 nodes - Server Manager, License Manager & User Manager. Has this moved in 3.0? Cheers Hany Answered my own question - Settings | Customisation | <<Entity>> | Attributes Interesting - does that mean that some of colleagues get a change of job title - Attribute Administrators? ;-) "Electronic Workplace" <info@electronicworkplace.losethisbit.com> wrote in message news:u4yH0xj8FHA.4036@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Folks > > I've got a weird one - I ...

Venn diagram #3
Any way, we can create venn diagrams to represent subsets in pictorial form; Right now charts do not provide such a functionality Using the circles tool in the Draw toolbar? -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "S Ganesh" <S Ganesh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A20FB89E-CEAA-4D8F-864D-327DB090A10E@microsoft.com... > Any way, we can create venn diagrams to represent subsets in pictorial > form; > Right now charts do not provide such a functionality Bernard wrote on Fri, 2 Mar 2007 09:18:36 -0400: BL>...

Change the Default Language Setting
Is it possible to set the language to 'English (Australia)' so it will be the default across all office applications? I keep having to change it manually in outlook at the moment. ...

New "Card Vault" retrieves card numbers in version 1.3
We have released a very useful application that I feel anyone could benefit from. With version 1.3 the credit cards are all masked, there is no way around this. They are also deleted from the batch table after the settlement so they cannot be retrieved at a future time. Before version 1.2 if there was a problem settling the batch you could just change the status in the visanetauthorization table and re-batch, this is not possible with version 1.3. If this ever happens with the new version you have to call the bank and they hopefully have the credit card number, you then have to re-ring in a tr...

Outlook 2007 and Windows 7 64 bit SLOW download of mail
I've read most of the posts I can find related to the slowness of Outlook retrieving mail and I still can't resolve this. I have a POP account at Roadrunner. My normal downloads are very fast. Sending mail is fast. Receiving mail - I can watch the count of BYTES going up about 30 at a time... BYTES not KB not MB. THe typical fix I see doesn't appear to be valid in Win7 only Vista (the Autosize window or something like that). I thought I'd take a chance and try the Beta of Outlook 2010 and guess what? It;s still slow. Any thoughts? This is really a dog. Open...

Set Number of Previous Documents under FILE
When I open Excel and click on FILE on the menu bar, it only shows 4 previously opened documents. I want it to show 8-10 but can't find any options to change it. Can it be done? I have the student and teacher edition 2003. <Tools> <Options> <General> tab, Change number of entries by the "RecentlyUsedFileList". -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ============================================== "Carolyn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

SUMIF question #3
Hi, I have a workbook with column A formatted as dates, and column B containing numbers. I would like to know how to get excel to tell me how much the sum of the numbers would be for a given time frame. So, for instance, if I wanted to know the sum of the numbers in column B that have year 2006 in column A, etc. There must be a way to do this, but I'm stumped. Also, can the criteria in the date be narrowed to give me a sum of just, say, a given month within a given year? Thanks in advance, Jim Try this: With Dates in A1:A30 Amounts in B1:B30 Here are 2 variations of the same formu...

Excel 2007: Return rownumber when text data on 3 columns match exa
Using: Excel 2007 I want to document Windows Group Policy settings side by side on a single sheet. To accomplish this task I want to return the row number of the current sheet where the data of the row that has an exact match. The data I want to lookup is in three colums. Example: Column B | Column C | Column D ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Policy | Control Panel | Load a specific visual style Policy | Desktop | Do not add shares Policy | Desktop | Hide Network Location...

Need to set up ID on Outlook Express
---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=56dc2f64-f688-4919-a5ea-23b1a55eb054&dg=microsoft.public.outlook Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook i...

How to set up two accounts with one brokerage?
I am using MS Money 2003. I have two accounts with one online brokerage. One is my 401k and one is just some stocks. In order to log in, I have to use a different user name and password depending which account I want to access. The problem is, MS Money only allows me to enter one user name and password for each brokerage. I change the online properties of each MS Money account one at a time, but the changes do not stick. Both accounts wind up with the user name and password of the account I changed last? Am I doing something wrong? Any help would be appreciated. In microsoft...

Not enough memory #3
I am using publisher 2000 on a Windows 98 machine and it has worked fine for some time. Now for some reason when I try to open an existing publisher doc I get the message: There is not enough memory to complete this operation. To make more memory available, close other programs, and try again. I have closed all other programs and I still get this message. Does anyone have any idea's. All help is greatly appreciated. Tommy Tommy Romans wrote: > I am using publisher 2000 on a Windows 98 machine and it > has worked fine for some time. Now for some reason when I > try to open...

Set mailbox permissions individually?
Hi! We deployed Exchnage 2003 + SP2 on W2K3 domain. Is there any posibility te set permissions on folders/subfolders etc. of a mailbox individually from Exchange Server (not from client)? Best Regards Mustafa No. If you need to set granular permissions at the folder level, you have to use Outlook. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne Read my blog! http://winzenz.blogspot.com http://feeds.feedburner.com/winzenz (RSS Feed) "mustafa" <mustafa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D004BDFD-9845-4ECF-851A-C2143FE4EC61@microsoft.com... > Hi! > We deploye...

Set focus in a specific record within a subform
I have a main form with a subform. The subform contains multiple records and a hidden unique id which ties it to the main form. After I enter data into a field on the subform, I am requering the main form. I would like the focus to remain on the subform on the specific record the user is editing. I have been able to get the focus to remain the subform however, the focus jumps to the first record. Any ideas? This is my code: Private Sub MP_Reserve_AfterUpdate() Forms!Liability.Form.Requery Forms!Liability!ClmntInfoForm!.SetFocus Forms!Liability!ClmntInfoForm!.Form![BI ...

How to set exchange mailbox size limit
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_008A_01C41BDF.30CC9F70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable How do I set a big 3 gb mailbox for just one user in Echange 2003 Thnaks ------=_NextPart_000_008A_01C41BDF.30CC9F70 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Diso-...

How can save a stationery created using a Publisher design set to.
How can save a stationery created using a Publisher design set to be used as my Outlook stationery? What version Publisher? Select all, right-click, click save as a picture. In older versions, select all, copy and paste to a Paint program. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DCADC78B-C5A3-406E-820D-53910CBB5BDF@microsoft.com... > How can save a stationery created using a Publisher design set to be used as > my Outlook stationery? ...

Setting up account balances
I have just installed GP and now I need to set up my beginning balances. I am want to show a debit to checking for $22,000 and a credit to Capitol for $22,000 ,,,how do I do this. How do I journalize this. I am an old school accountant. It depends on if you have the Bank Reconciliation module. If you do, you should enter a Bank Transaction so your checkbook and GL cash account are updated. If you do not have this module, then you enter a GL journal entry. -- Charles Allen, MVP "michael@nyresume.com" wrote: > I have just installed GP and now I need to set up my beginnin...

TOP 3 in row source
Hello In the row source of a listbox I have SELECT TOP 3 ... but it has no effect / displays more than 3 rows. Is TOP not valid in row sources? How can I get around this? I am ultimately trying to make the number of rows returned to the listbox to be variable based on a number which I calculate. I tried entering the constant 3 and it did not work. Robert Top three based on what? What is the entire SQL statement for the row source? Top will return a distinct number, but if the value you are using to sort on has matches, then it will return all the records that match the 3rd v...

In Search of
Due to a hardward failure, I am backing up all essential data in anticpation of sending my computer out for repair. Is there a way to back up ALL of my Outlook XP settings so that I can restore them when the computer returns? In the past, I have been able to recover my mail/contacts/etc. from the .pst files, but my account settings and rules must be re-entered. Secondly, can Outlook generate a report of mail accounts and settings? Thanks, sct in win98 those settings are kept in windows\application data\microsoft\outlook\ in winxp they are in documents and settings\"your name"...

Flickering problem #3
Hello, I've created a MFC based VC++ Dialog application. My Dialog box has the Green back ground color by overriding the OnCtlColor. In that i have three ActiveX Controls(Rounded Rectangle, Rectangle and a line). I'm moving these controls based on the value i read from the device. To move i'm using the following function call for all three controls. ::SetWindowPos(<Control windowhandle>, HWND_TOP, objMagnet.left + 15,objMagnet.bottom -1, nWidth, nHeight , SWP_SHOWWINDOW ); I move these controls atleast 5 times per second. Please help me how to get rid of the flickeri...

Page Set-Up
I'm using Publisher 2003, XP and recently was working on an 8 1/2 X 14 " document. Now whenever I open publisher it defaults to 8 1/2 x 14" page. How do I reset it to always open as an 8 1/2 x 11 " page? The default page setup is determined by your default print setup. Open the printer folder, right-click the default printer, click printing preferences, change the printing preference to letter stock. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Surelyknot" <Surelyknot@discussions.microsoft.com...

32 vs 64 bit OS detection
Greetings, I am a C# software developer and I'm having some issues with running applications on both 32 bit and 64 bit architecture. After an extensive amount of net searching I have found several ways of detection at runtime each with it's own pitfalls and levels of confidence. In our shop we have mostly 32 bit machines and 32 bit Operating systems, though we have a few 64 bit machines available outside the office (my home Pc for example). I assume we will eventually get rid of our w32 machines but I don't know when that will happen and our code needs to run on bo...

New Profile: how to take over settings from old profile?
hi there, I was told that my Outlook profile is corrupt. (OL 2003) I have to generate a new one. Now I have customized my current profile a LOT. Is there a procedure to take over settings like toolbars, shortcuts, macros, search folder setting, rules, out of office message, filters, etc..? I know that some of this is residing in some files on ...\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\profilename.*. Can I just rename those files? Any pointer would be appreciated.. Thanks Dan Assuming the new profile uses the same mail accounts and .pst file(s), the only things you'll have to rec...

Set default
I am using Excel 97 for Windows. when I type an email address, it automatically shows up as a hyperlink. Can I turn this feature off as a default, instead of editing each hyperlink? The Hyperlink style cannot be turned off in Excel 97. The easiest way to enter a hyperlink but have it display as text is to type on apostrophe first. 'www.nar.org This will display the URL as text, not as a hyperlink. Of course, you could use VBA to convert all your hyperlinks to text after data entry. Lee James MS Office HowTo Support 3M >-----Original Message----- >I am using Excel 97 for ...

Regional Settings
Is there a way to determine what the regional settings are for computer in Excel (i.e. English, German)? Also, is there a way t determine what the decimal symbol is (. or ,) -- LA ----------------------------------------------------------------------- LAF's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=965 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39148 LAF, This is a Windows question, not an Excel question. Try Start - Control panel (may vary slightly depending on your version of Windows) - Regional Settings. -- Earl Kiosterud ...

how do I set up outlook for home use?
How do I set up my microsoft outlook e-mail for home use? Contact your ISP for your mail account settings (or import them from Outlook Express if you have it setup there.) Install your profile and account settings and you are good to go. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, dauexghouse asked: | How do I set up my microsoft outlook e-mail for home use? ...