How do I print graphs poster size (4 - 8 1/2 x 11) in Excel 2002?

In my previous version of Excel I could print graphs in what I think was
called "poster". It would print 4 panels on 8 1/2 x 11 that could be
connected together to make a poster size graph. It would print dotted lines
and solid lines and told where to cut and paste. I cannot find how to do that
now that we have upgraded to Excel 2002.
0
Dragon (2)

The capability that you describe would be really neat to have but AFAIK
no version of XL has ever supported it.  You must have had some special
third party program or add-in.  Of course, such a capability might be
feature of your printer (driver).

--
Regards,

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article <90FFA27D-1AE4-46CB-8E2D-A8C46E788960@microsoft.com>, "=?
Utf-8?B?TGlicmFyeSBEcmFnb24=?=" <Library
Dragon@discussions.microsoft.com> says...
> In my previous version of Excel I could print graphs in what I think was
> called "poster". It would print 4 panels on 8 1/2 x 11 that could be
> connected together to make a poster size graph. It would print dotted lines
> and solid lines and told where to cut and paste. I cannot find how to do that
> now that we have upgraded to Excel 2002.

print
how can i print from clistctrl without using CView This article might help you out. I haven't tried this one yet, but it's worth a look: http://www.codeproject.com/Purgatory/printlistctrl.asp Tom "mido1971" <mido1971@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA6BFE63-983C-41E3-B95B-DE9491881E41@microsoft.com... > how can i print from clistctrl without using CView ...

Print Screen Key disabled

Linking files 2 ways

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

OL 2002 Hanging up When Attaching Docs

More Columns #2

File size #11

Count If Formula #4

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Maximum file sizes

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

Please help #8

Contacts in Exchange #2

how do i increase font size beyond 72
highlighting figure in font size box and trying to put larger number in myself does not do it. is there another way? thanks High-light the number, type your number, hit return. It that doesn't work for you, on the toolbar, format, font. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Polly Vincent" <Polly Vincent@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9BDAEB5E-C30C-4721-BB51-F89C1B4332E2@microsoft.com... > highlighting figure in font ...

Goal Seek #2

learning Excel #3