How do I offset TWO columns behind another TWO columns?

I have created a bar chart with 4 colums of information. I would lik
two of the columns to be behind the other two colums. Can anyone hel
me with how to do this.

I have tried creating the chart then offsetting but obviously all th
coumns offset behind each other.

Thanks in anticipation

--
Moxy198
Moxy1980's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2807

Hi,

Set the two columns you want in front to be on the secondary y axis.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info

Send As per another User
Good Morning, I have a bit of a problem this morning, I have account (user A) thats a dummy account and I want a user (user B) to send as user A, but not on behalf of. I could do this in exchange 2000 but with 2003 I am unable to. I have SBS 2003 with exchange 2003. This one user has outlook 2002 on a Windows XP SP 2 client. Can any one help me with this. Dan you need only to grant user B the "send as" right on the Security tab of user A's account... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Dan" <dsmacwal@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:#X0XbZMWGHA.462...

Alphabetical List Of Columns
If I have a list of columns can I perform a Sort that will arrange those columns aphabetically (and then save them in that alpha order)? I think that the answer is no (however I could think of times when this would be useful). Thanks in advance for any replies. Data | Sort | Options | Select Left to Right -- HTH... Jim Thomlinson "trip_to_tokyo" wrote: > If I have a list of columns can I perform a Sort that will arrange those > columns aphabetically (and then save them in that alpha order)? I think that > the answer is no (however I could think of...

formula help
I am working on a spreadsheet and need help developiung a formula (my excel knolwedge is very basic).... In y2, I want a formula that subtracts w2 from x2 but if x2 is > w2 I want y2 to reflect the number in w2. Can anyone help me with that? I will be eternally grateful! I THINK I JUST FIGURED IT OUT!! THE FORMULA I ARRIVED AT IS =IF(X2>W2, W2,SUM(W2,-X2)) DOES THIS SEEM CORRECT? I USED CSE WHEN I ENTERED THE FORMULA You sure that's what you want? You will always get a zero or negative number in Y2 if X2<=W2 =IF(X2>W2,W2,X2-W2) Gord Dibben MS Exc...

How do I put two graphs on one
Hi! Tell us more. What kind(s) of graphs? Data from where? Alf -- AlfD ------------------------------------------------------------------------ AlfD's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=4785 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=468951 ...

How do I copy outgoing messages to another person
Hi, I would like to copy all outgoing messages (To:) to my colleague in the office. Is this possible in MS Outlook and how do I configure this please? You should be able to use the Rules Wizard to do this for you. "Hazel" <Hazel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:57530D39-2724-405A-9F6F-FBFB41B58F0C@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I would like to copy all outgoing messages (To:) to my colleague in the > office. Is this possible in MS Outlook and how do I configure this please? ...

Transpose Rows to Columns in Access Query
Hello, I am trying to transpose multiple columns into a specified column as shown below. What it looks like: 1(Q1_A_1) 1(Q1_1-2) 1(Q1_A_3) 1(Q1_B_1) 1(Q1_B_2) 1(Q1_B_3) Low High - 1 Yr. Now 2 Yrs. What it needs to look like: Risk Readiness Low 1 Yr. High Now - 2 Yrs. I am hoping there is a simple expression that I can type in the 'field' row of the query where I can just call out the fields I want to inlcude in that one column on seperate rows. Also I am dealing with over 100 fields. Thank...

combination charts: two variables in one series?
I want to plot density (y) and shrinkage (y) vs. temperature (x axis) but Excel 2003 gives me two lines on a combination chart because the Y axes are fixed. Can I have one of the y axes adjust to give only one line? Also when I reverse the values of density the temperature goes to the top of the graph instead of staying at the bottom. Is all of this possible in Excel? Hi, To keep the x axis label at the bottom you also need to check the "Category (x) axis crosses at maximum value" option, which is also on the scale tab. Have you selected the shrinkage series and on the for...

Linking two Subforms & showing name in place of ID?
This is a repost of a question that apparently didn’t go through on 5/1/2010. I have an unbound form with two subforms on it [SubFrm Actual Volunteers] & [SubFrm Volunteer List]. These two subforms are linked together using a text box on the main unbound form called [Event ID]. To do this, I followed the directions (half way down the page) on: www.fmsinc.com/MicrosoftAccess/Forms/Synchronize/LinkedSubforms.asp [SubFrm Actual Volunteers] : ~Master ~Has fields like [Volunteer ID] & [Event ID]. ~Also has a combo box [Name] with the row source: SELECT [Tbl Vol Info].[...

Rows and Columns Backwards
When I open excel, the rows are on the right side of excel instead of the left. Also, the columns (Column A) starts on the right and goes to the left. This only happens with a new workbook or sheet. Hi jm Tools>options..International Right to Left -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "jm" <jm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4D7EFB96-F932-4B6A-B656-13BB9F2335F2@microsoft.com... > When I open excel, the rows are on the right side of excel instead of the > left. Also, the columns (Column A) starts on the right and goes to the left...

how to move email files to another lap top
I will change lap top soon. How and where I could find all my email data files in Outlook in WinMe at the old lap top and transfer them to my new lap top in Win Xp Pro. Thank you. Check out http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm -- PATRICK REED [Outlook - MVP]~~~~~~ -Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) -Have you checked http://www.slipstick.com? -Please post your Outlook version! "Paul" <mcbml(mcbml)@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:ugk5ixeLEHA.2456@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > I will change lap top soon. > How and where I could find all my email data fil...

Possible to make first column float?
i have a lot of columns, each relating to a week of the year. Rather than the user having to keep referring to the first column..is it possible to make the first column float and stick to the left side of the window regardless what cells are being worked on? steve Yes, you can split the window vertically and then freeze the panes. Use Window, Split first. This will split both horizontally and vertically, so just drag the horizontal split line to the top to remove it. Drag the vertical split line to the right of column 1 (i.e where you want the split to be positioned) Use Window,...

Cannot copy the merge cells into another sheet
hi I m a new user of excel. Recently i have working on excel.When this problem occurs. My problem is that I have a data in one sheet. Which has cities wise data.And some cells are merge. I have to copy the one city (NEW DELHI) data into another sheet. I make the autofilter in the sheet and find the city i:e NEW DELHI Now the problem started with me is that when i copy the filter data an ERROR MESSAGE DISPLAY:- CANNOT CHANGE THE PART OF A MERGE CELL. Is it possible to copy and then paste into another sheet this type of data.Without unmerge the cell. Because it is not possible to me first...

Split text into columns
Has anyone got any code that would split a name in one cell into three columns. I have seen somewhere how to look for the space and so split it up! An example of my data is: Rev Christopher Dent I assume your names are in Col. A and you want the First Name in Col.B, Middle Name in Col.C, and Last Name in Col.D. This will do it for you. Sub SplitNames() Dim rng As Range For Each rng In Range("A1:A" & Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row) Range(Cells(rng.Row, rng.Column + 1), Cells(rng.Row, rng.Column + 3)) = Split(rng, " &quo...

Macro or formula to compare columns and give a result of the odd o
User State Plate User State Plate User State Plate jmolini OK 2MO980 mboulette OK 2MD980 jbradley OK 2MO980 1 jmolini TX 30VVF8 dfoose TX 60VVF8 awright TX 30VVF8 1 jmolini TX 4D0U558 dherrera CA 4DOU558 awright CA 4DOU558 1 I need to compare entry from three different users. The user names are in columns L, O, R. I need to compare M and N, to P and Q, to S and T, which ever one is different, I need that User name inserted into column M. In my example, line one, mboulette (P and Q) would be the one different and the user name would need to be copied to column V (mboulette). ...

Last value in column...
Is there any way to find tha last value in column. I have several columns containing values and also empty cells. I'd like to find the last (lowest) value in every column with a formula. Thanks! Try this, will return last "value" in column A that is equal or less than whatever 99^99 equates to (increase that value if needed). If the last cell in column A is text, it will return the last numeric value in A. =LOOKUP(99^99,A:A) HTH Regards, Howard "Django" <thomas.l.malm@telia.com> wrote in message news:%23fIMHBqTKHA.3720@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Is ...

3D Stacked column
This is a simple question: I'm comparing 6 different products across 3 categories on a 3D stacked column chart. Everything is fine to this point. My issue, one of the products has very large values in 2 ctegories out of 3 in comparison to the other 5 products. My data values range from 1 to 30 but the 6th product ranges from 1 to 500. What's the best way to approach this, other than not to plot the 6th product? Thanks. -- If u change the way u look @ things, the things u look at change. I would try a number of other chart types. First, the sooner you get away from 3D types, t...

Jumping from One Worksheet to Another
I'm trying to set up a worksheet that when you click on a cell in one sheet, it brings you to a cell in another worksheet. Can this be done, if so, how? Insert>hyperlink or function hyperlink -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please, for everyone's benefit keep the discussion in the newsgroup/forum) "DCost@sovereignbank.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:084f01c47ae3$355c1ad0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I'm trying to set up a worksheet that when you click on a > cell in one sheet, it brings you to a cell in another...

Excel Column Headers
My column headers in excel are suddenly numbers instead of letters. How do I change them back to letters? Hi, Try Tools>options>general and uncheck R1C1 reference style "muggint" wrote: > My column headers in excel are suddenly numbers instead of letters. How do I > change them back to letters? Hi 'Tools - Options - General' and uncheck 'R1C1 Reference style' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "muggint" <muggint@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:62705491-9922-48B4-BEF6-115B578CF1C7@microsoft.com... >...

Using CountIf to get values between two values
Can CountIf be used to get values between two values? All the examples use criteria like ">30","<20", etc. How would you count values between 10 and 100, say? I tried a few guesses at syntax but none of them worked. Thanks tom Use SUMPRODUCT: =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A999>=10)*(A1:A999<100),B1:B999) HTH -- AP "THOMAS CONLON" <someone@verizon.net> a �crit dans le message de news: f1Icg.7932$Ar6.6993@trnddc02... > Can CountIf be used to get values between two values? All the examples > use criteria like ">30","<20&qu...

Merging two lists
Hi all, i have a list, sorted by column A, with identifcation numbers. Then I have another list, also sorted by column A, also wit indentification lists, but this list also has further info in column B, C, D etc... Now I would like to add the info of list 2 to list 1. If the identification number of list 2 already exists in list 1, th further colums shall be added behind that one. If the identification number does not exist, it shall be added at th bottom of list 1 with the corresponding info. There are identifaction numbers in both lists which do not apear in th other list. I hope this...

Moving data labels around with VBA (and adding a line between two
Hello. I am looking for a way to manage data labels in an automated charting procedure I am writing. The chart is a waterfall chart (I believe) and I'd like to be able to loop through each dataseries/column to find the height of the total column and then set the label for the total column to sit x points above it. There is a second issue I need help with. As the chart displays components of return for stocks and bonds, I'd like to place a line in between the last stock and the first bond shown. Is there a way that I can place this line dynamically (charts will like have diff...

Possible to have two distinct sets of Contact in the one program?
Hi I am trying to extract my backup og mobile phone contacts from my T-Mobile online backup. My temporary mobile phone is not supported and will not download them. However, I have managed to download them in *.csv format and inserted them into an Excel spreadsheet. I am well aware that I can now import them into Outlook BUT I do not want them merged with my existing list of Contacts. As a holding measure, is it possible for them to be imported into Outlook, but kept completely separate? In the next few months I will be purchasing a Smartphone and will then want to move th...

exe not running in another system
hi, I created a mfc dialog app . In that I have used rich textbox , commandialog control ,some push buttons ,some radio buttons and one worker thread. it is runnig in only that system which is having vc++. i supplied all the dll's to another system but it is not working . how to over come this problem pls help me urgent. Shiva .. 1) Make sure that you are doing release build. Debug runtime dlls are shipped with VC++ not with OS. 2) Copy depends.exe to the machine where your application does not work and check what dll is missing. -- Vladimir Shiva wrote: > hi, > ...

Copying Saved Views from one environment to another
Hello, Is there a way to copy Saved Views from one environment to another by exporting the view definitions and importing them in the target environment? I found the following but am not sure if this will let you do the above. http://crm40admin.codeplex.com/ Thank you. Hello BWT, Addon Nice Server has a dedicated tool in its toolbox, copying data between CRM servers. CS http://www.addonnice.com Imagine CRM - CRM @Commerce "BWT" <BWT@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion : EE2A49D2-C51D-475B-A5AF-B48691E51ACD@microsoft.com... >...

In Excel, I cannot move my cursor to another cell with arrow keys
In Excel, I cannot move my cursor to another cell with arrow keys. What do I do about this? Make sure Scroll Lock is not activated. -- Best Regards, Luke M "bill" <bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3FF476E4-D191-4EBD-9C7F-2903F9C7D147@microsoft.com... > In Excel, I cannot move my cursor to another cell with arrow keys. What > do I > do about this? JUST PRESS THE SCROLL LOCK BUTTON AND TRY IT WILL COME bill wrote: In Excel, I cannot move my cursor to another cell with arrow keys 25-Mar-10 In Excel, I cannot m...