How do I make a particular column required in Excel? #2

Our NPO is creating a reimbursement chart in Excel. We're trying to make it
so that if employees do not fill in one particular column entitled
"Projects," they will get an error or will be unable to have a final sum
filled in.

Is there any way I can make this particular column required so that if it is
not filled in, the chart will not complete properly?

Thank you in advance for any advice or help--I'm a bit of a novice to this!

Convert Excel Tables to Pivot Table Lists
Excel Tables to Pivot Lists Hello, I'm trying to convert excel tables into pivot table lists and I am looking for a method to do this besides cutting and pasting. The table has 6 columns (see below) with count of product for each year e.g. xxx1 prod1 100 in Yr1, 200 in Yr2, 300 in Yr3 etc. I want to end up with a 4 column list like, (see "Get into pivot table list in this form) Thanks Home....Prod....Yr1....Yr2....Yr3....Yr4 xxx1.....prod1....100....200....300....400 xxx2.....prod2....110....210....310....410 xxx1.....prod3....120....220....320....420 xxx2.....prod4....130....2...

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Microsoft POS #2

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Excel not Access

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Counting number of X's in a column

Excel 2007

make subreport2 visible based on condition
Help, I am running Access 2003 and have trouble getting this work right. I have an unbound subreport that contains 3 additional subreports. I want only one of the 3 to be visible based on the value in a combo box on a selection form. I can't seem to get the reference right and have tried several variations. If Forms!frmWeeklyGLrpt!cboCC = 1 Then Me!subrptGLWeekly.Report!subrptGLWeeklyCMRDA.Visible = True Me!subrptGLWeekly.Report!subrptGLWeeklyCMRDB.Visible = False Me!subrptGLWeekly.Report!subrptGLWeeklyCMRDC.Visible = False End If If Forms!frmWeeklyGL...

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Opening Excel Workbooks

help with simple maths in excel

Excel Problem