How do I link data to a chart from multiple worksheets?

I've created a graph that I want to show data from multiple sheets in the
workbook.  How do I do that?
0
Donna (199)

There are limits to how you can combine data from different sheets. This
article describes them.

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ChartFromDiffSheets.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Donna" <Donna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I've created a graph that I want to show data from multiple sheets in the
> workbook.  How do I do that?

0
jonxlmvpNO (4558)

How to select series in chart?