how do i get 2 words in one cell on top of eachother?

Like in word when you hit enter in a chart it expands the cell and allows you
to have more than 1 word on top of eachother?

ALT then enter at the end of the first word.

Thanks.

"pea" wrote:

> Like in word when you hit enter in a chart it expands the cell and allows you
> to have more than 1 word on top of eachother?

Support Debugging Tool #2
Is the Support Debugging tool available for GP9. I have a customer having a random issue with GP and a third party product. I had read somewhere that you can set this tool up to capture when something is not happening - a way to capture these random things. how easy is this tool? We do have a development team - so if i need that level of skill i have that available to me. Andrea, Support Debugging Tool is available for versions 8, 9, and 10. The issue you are describing is the perfect scenario where you would use SDT. SDT is relatively simple to use and even if you have the need for ...

POST or GET?

More Columns #2

Linking files 2 ways

Goal Seek #2

default values in a cell

get a result of an sql into a field

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

'top' is not a valid value for the 'vertical-align' property.
Well, it is, actually, and the resulting .chm file works properly in HTML Help. But it's a bit tedious getting that wrong useless error message from VS2002 on every build. (Well, not every build, it only does it sometimes actually.) Any idea how I can persuade it to stop telling me this? -- Tim Ward Brett Ward Limited - www.brettward.co.uk ...

Contacts in Exchange #2

is PHStat available and if so how do I get to it
I need help asap Tamika - > I need help asap < PHStat is Prentice Hall's statistical add-in for Excel. It's usually on the CD that's included with the textbook. For more info, try www.prenhall.com/phstat - Mike www.mikemiddleton.com ...

How to get to email from Word