How do i download or acquire the data analysis plus tool for Excel

I am using office 2003.
0
Lamont (2)

There are on the CD;
put  Excel or Office CD in drive
do  Start:Control Panel | Add/Remove
click on Microsoft Office 2003; then on the Change button
specify you want Tool Pac

--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Lamont" <Lamont@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am using office 2003.

0
bliengme5824 (3040)
2/2/2006 5:53:11 PM
Lamont  -

"Data Analysis Plus" is an add-in for Excel that has some features beyond
those included in Excel's Analysis ToolPak.

"Data Analysis Plus" is distributed on the CD included with some textbooks.

For example, the book Statistics for Management and Economics (6th edition)
by Keller and Warrack includes "Data Analysis Plus."

I am not aware of a web site where you can download the software.

-  Mike
www.mikemiddleton.com

"Lamont" <Lamont@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am using office 2003.

number rounding in MS Excel

Money Plus not Updating Quotes

downloading
After downloading from bank I have 26 items that do not show up in my account register. How do I access these items? This is the first time that this has happened. In microsoft.public.money, Gary wrote: >After downloading from bank I have 26 items that do not >show up in my account register. How do I access these >items? This is the first time that this has happened. In Internet Explorer delete your browser temporary files with Tools->InternetOptions->DeleteFiles. Then open Money with Start->Run and entering "msmoney -s" without the quotes into the box. ...

SpreadSheetML (XML for Excel)

Public Folder link to Excel File

can i download lxce serv.exe

Filters in Excel 2003