How do I delete pages in Excel? Keeps printing blank pages at end.

I'm printing charts in Excel. Some of them are adding blank pages at the end
of the charts. How do I get rid of these?
0
Jojobean (1)

Several ways:

1) Change the location of the chart to have its own sheet. Do this by right
clicking the chart, go to "Location" and putting it on it's own sheet. Then
you should be able to print it by itself without any white stuff.

2) Make sure that the page breaks are defined well. Go to View -> Page Break
Preview . From there, you can move around the blue lines to determine your
page breaks. Then, when you're printing it, make sure that you choose only to
print the page that your chart is on.

Those are the easiest ways, anyway. I'm sure there are more, I just can't
think of any right now, sorry! >_<

"Jojobean" wrote:

> I'm printing charts in Excel. Some of them are adding blank pages at the end
> of the charts. How do I get rid of these?
0
Harimau (2)

Print Preview Multiple Paints
I am having problems with my standard Document/View application with Print Preview. If I choose only to have one page displayed, it works fine. If I choose 2 pages to be displayed side by side, my OnPrint() function gets called over and over as follows: OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 1) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 2) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 1) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 2) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 1) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 2) Again and again, up to 11 times. My printing code isn't (yet) the fastest on the planet so this takes agessssss. I...

Excel 2007

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Excel not Access

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

help with simple maths in excel

Opening Excel Workbooks

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Excel DNS query

Excel Problem

White Printing
How do I print white text onto black paper? The text just comes out blank when printed. I am using a black background on screen to see what it looks like, then deleting that so I can print in white. On Mon, 12 May 2008 18:46:03 -0700, PJ1980 <PJ1980@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I print white text onto black paper? The text just comes out blank >when printed. I am using a black background on screen to see what it looks >like, then deleting that so I can print in white. Interesting. Does your printer have a WHITE ink cartridge? NO? You can't do it. Ther...

How can I set an alarm Excel?
I would like to set an audible alarm in Excel based on a cell value. Try this in the worksheet VBA editor. If the value of A5 is greater than 50 you get a beep. Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Dim frequency As Long Dim duration As Long If Target <> Range("A5") Then Exit Sub If Target.Value > 50 Then frequency = 4160 duration = 1500 Call Beep(frequency, duration) End If End Sub HTH Regards, Howard "Annell" <Annell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EFE8AA18-3F14-4A92-941D-053922417AB2@mic...

Please Help w/ Large Excel File
Hello everyone. I have this Excel file that has drawing text box objects in the document. When I delete a text box the attributes still are present, but just not showing. It is continually growing my file size. When I export the document to HTML after deleting all the text box drawing objects and saving the file, the text box objects still show as vtextbox elements in this file. I tried to reproduce this with a new Excel workbook but could not. I would be greatful if anyone can figure this out, as I have a lot of documents to re-create if there is no solution. Thank you. exce...

HELP in printing A3 size newsletter-magazine which has a centerfold.
hi! i want to print a newsletter magazine in A3 size. so that means, the newsletter must have a paper size of H:17" and L:11". When i set the paper size in mspublisher to A3 portrait, the centerfold expands to h:22".... which consists of two A3 size papers.... how can i correct this so that each page will print like two short bond papers combined in the middle? also, how can i set mspublisher to print without borders? in my printer setup, there is a borderless settings. problem is, if i select that, some of the layout will be cropped out in the borderline.... so it look...

Shared services admin page missing
PS2007 SP2 FebCU and WSS 3.0 SP2 FebCU Installed PS2007 and migrated data on a new dev server with win2k8. Everything is running good and i even got through the migration. However, i cannot build cubes. The error says that it cannot connect to the analysis service Db, then below that is says "provider cannot be found..." I used the technet guide in addition to MSProjectExperts Implementing and Administering MOPS2007 to retrace my steps and it appears that I've not missed any steps. I then noticed that my SharePoint Services Provider admin site is no longer a...

Counting Blanks
Has Excel always counted blanks under the following condition?: {=sum((range1=condition1)*(cond2>result2))} where result2 could contain blanks to allow for errors in a calculated result? I know that I can amend the formula so that blanks are excluded but I never expected blanks to be counted. Thanks Not sure I have understood your query.. What about using MIN() for the array {=SUM((range1=condition1)*(range2>MIN(result2)))} OR non-array formula =SUMPRODUCT((range1=condition1)*(range2>MIN(result2))) -- Jacob "JPDS" wrote: > Has Excel...

Excel
In Excel, although in Tools, Options, View, the grid lines box is checked, they don't show on my worksheet? Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks. Look in Tools, Options, View and in the color box under the gridline box, make sure it is set for automatic -- ElsiePO ----------------------------------------------------------------------- ElsiePOA's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=390 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26183 Also Format the cells' background color to "No Color"(default) and not ...