How do I delete a line in Excel that I only see when printed?

I have created a form in Excel but when I go to print preview and also when I
print it there is a line there that I do not wish to have there.  But when I
look at it in normal view I cannot see it.  There are aprox. 6 pages and this
line is at the top of every page except my first one.  I can delete a few
rows where it shows to be and it disappears but as soon as I insert rows back
it is back.  How do I get rid of this line.  Please help.
0
Tera (2)

If you go to Edit | Go To, click Special, Choose Objects and click OK.  It
should take you to the line.  Then you will be able to delete it.

"Tera" wrote:

> I have created a form in Excel but when I go to print preview and also when I
> print it there is a line there that I do not wish to have there.  But when I
> look at it in normal view I cannot see it.  There are aprox. 6 pages and this
> line is at the top of every page except my first one.  I can delete a few
> rows where it shows to be and it disappears but as soon as I insert rows back
> it is back.  How do I get rid of this line.  Please help.

print
how can i print from clistctrl without using CView This article might help you out. I haven't tried this one yet, but it's worth a look: http://www.codeproject.com/Purgatory/printlistctrl.asp Tom "mido1971" <mido1971@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA6BFE63-983C-41E3-B95B-DE9491881E41@microsoft.com... > how can i print from clistctrl without using CView ...

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Print Screen Key disabled

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Unable to delete empty database

learning Excel #3

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

Cannot Delete Any Records
We're running CRM 3 Rollup v3 and we have recently found that we cannot delete any records in CRM. We recently migrated over to a Windows 2003 Enterprise install running SQL 2000 Enterprise. Everything else is working without issue for us. For example I am a Sys Admin, and I receive a generic SQL Server error when going to delete an activity? I know that in the past this was possible, any thoughts? Sean; sounds like something went wrong with your migration. you can run a CRM trace or a SQL Profiler trace while performing the deletion to see if you can pin-point the error. Dave Ire...

Excel VBA

Nothing happens at ctrl-alt-delete prompt
I have a desktop running WinXP Pro. It was running terribly slow, so I rebooted. When I got to the ctrl-alt-delete prompt, I hit the keys and nothing happened. I powered off and back on again and same thing. I rebooted to Last Known Good Configuration, and still the same thing. Then I tried a different keyboard. Still nothing happens when you press ctrl-atl-delete. During the boot process, the lights on the keyboard (num lock, cap lock, etc) blink, so it appears that the keyboard and computer are communicating on some level, at least. Anyone have any thoughts on anything ...