How do I create a one cylinder graph?

I want to create a single cylinder graph that is split into 4 pieces by color
(like a pie graph but in a cylinder shape) with the bottom piece of the
cylinder having the most color at 50%, etc.
0
Ana (27)

Put the data in this form:

CYLINDERNAME    Data1    Data2    Data3    Data4

Use the Chart wizard to create the cylinder chart of your choice.   Make
sure the series is in COLUMNS.

If the data is listed like this:

CYLINDER NAME
Data1
Data2
Data3
Data4

Do the same thing, but the series must be listed as ROWS.

"Ana" wrote:

> I want to create a single cylinder graph that is split into 4 pieces by color
> (like a pie graph but in a cylinder shape) with the bottom piece of the
> cylinder having the most color at 50%, etc.
0
BarbR (262)

groups(creating users)
Make sure all the services that crm use are running under the account you installed crm with(domain admin). Make sure sql services run under that account as well. Also add your CRM server and domain user account to the pre-windows 2000 group*. Graham ...

Create sum but ignore doulbe entries...need help!
Hi Experts, I'm an Excel illiterate in need of help! Here's what I need to do: I have a list of people in my team who have conducted different events for customers. The number of participants is listed behind each event name. Also there is a data field in which the name of other team members, which also participated is given. Since all member file their events, a particular event may be listed twice, but that is visible due to the field "other team members". Now I want to query how many participants there were in total. But of course I don't want to count events where...

Send email to several people but include attachment to only one?
I would like to send one email to several people BUT would like to send a file attachment to only one of the recipients. Is this possible? No. You'd have to send two messages.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx =20 "TerryM" <TerryM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:3A18FA75-7441-4A9E-82E1-8C56CD39122E@micro...

how to match 5 series and filter out which one is common to all 5 ?
Hi, I have closing stock prices of 4 companies in ascending order of date The data looks like this: Column Nos: A B C D E F G H Date Price Date Price Date Price Date Price 11/2/98 10 11/3/98 20 11/2/98 11 11/3/98 16 11/4/98 11 11/4/98 22 11/3/98 11 11/4/98 18 ......... ........... .......... I need to extract prices for all these 4 companies for only those date on which prices is available for all the 4 companies. I hope I made the problem very explicit. Thanks ...

GL accounts
I need to create a number of new GL accounts in my GP 9.0. I have the details in excel sheet. Is there any way i can upload it directly to the system without entering it one by one. thanks. You have allot of options for GP integrations, but for your case use one of the following: 1. Use Integration Manager for the import, look in printable manuals on how to use integration manager. 2. Record a Macro and use word mail merge feature, check David blog post below for details: http://blogs.msdn.com/developingfordynamicsgp/archive/2008/10/30/how-to-use-word-mail-merge-and-macro...

Create Multiple Index
Access 2007 I want to build a multiple index on a table in my database. Can anyone tell me why this does not work? Private Sub Command0_Click() DoCmd.RunSQL "CREATE INDEX Models ON tblCatalogModels, (Year, Make, Model)" End Sub "NEWER USER" <NEWERUSER@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:88DBF188-1446-43D3-8C5F-24C9E3728097@microsoft.com... > Access 2007 > I want to build a multiple index on a table in my database. Can anyone > tell > me why this does not work? > > Private Sub Command0_Click() > > DoCmd.Ru...

Auditing and graphs
I would like to be able to tell if a cell is being used in any graph in my workbook. The standard <Audit> <Show dependants> does not seem to concider Graphs as dependents (Help specifically talks about dependent "cells" in the auditing write up) Is anyone aware of a built in method for determining whther a cell is used in a chart, or does anyone have a recomended macro I can build on? You are right in that the 'Show Dependents' doesn't consider graphs as dependents. In fact, there is no easy way to find all the cell references in a workbook. As f...

Create Exchange account from AD
I have just set up an Exchange 2k3 machine and have it running fine. But when I create a new AD account it does not give me the option to create an exchange account. Anyone know what I did wrong or did not do? Thanks, Mike Install the Exchange Management Tools on the DC you are creating the user from. Run Exchange setup, choose Custom install, and choose ONLY the Management Tools. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne Read my blog! http://winzenz.blogspot.com http://feeds.feedburner.com/winzenz (RSS Feed) "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

How to refer the results of one cell to another cell?
If I have the following spreadsheet, how do I get a calculation in D1 to put the value in A1 as well (as D1)? A B C D 1| 2 3 =B1 + C1 2| 3| I don't want to put the formula into A1, just the value -- '5' in this case. Thanks, Dave Select D1 then Edit > Copy Select A1 then Edit Paste Special and check value. -- Gary's Student "Dave Boland" wrote: > If I have the following spreadsheet, how do I get a > calculation in D1 to put the value in A1 as well (as D1)? > > A B C D > 1| 2 3 =B1 + C1 > 2| > 3| > > ...

How to create an hyperlink on the desktop of my MDI application
I have written an MDI application. I wolud like to create on the desktop of my application an hyperlink to my web page How can I do this? I'm able to create an hyperlink in the dialog box but I'm not able to create it on the desktop of my application ...

Change default address list for all users at one time
How can I change the default address list from Global Address list to another for everyone at one time? Personally I would imagine that it would be quicker sending the users with a "How To" document and let them change it themselves alternately you would probably need to look at the Office Resource Kit and in particular the Custom Maintenance Wizard to see if it can be changed and then push this change to the users. Office Resource kit home pages: Office 2000 http://www.microsoft.com/office/ork/2000/default.htm Office XP http://www.microsoft.com/office/ork/xp/default.htm Office 20...

having problems in creating Macros in Excel 2003
i have an external data query which imports data from a XML source. when i try to record a macro that will refresh the data, it doesn't work. the macro consists of selecting a cell in the data range, right clicking on it and choosing XML->Refresh. when i try to record the macro, all i see in the code is the select function i performed. Help. I'm curious. XL03 is not out yet and no release date is announced. I thought the purpose of the beta is so you can report your issues to Microsoft so they can fix stuff before releasing the official product. How are we in the NGs suppos...

Collecting data from more than one row in a pivot table
I'm making a customer base where I want to make a pivottable that ca give an statistical overview on when it is most likely to get throug to a particular type of professional (it-director, sales manager, CEO etc.). In each company I have made room for up to four contact persons, eac with his/her own sets of columns (name, position, telephone, etc) an up to three contacts so I can see the development in the contact (e.g first contact results in a call-back, the second a reference to contac person 2, the third a meeting, etc). Each time I choose the result of a particular contact from a...

Multiple Graphs from one data table
Hello! I have a data table that consists of 5 columns Date, Time, X, Y, Z I want to have two graphs. The first should have X-axes Date+time and Y-axis values from X,Y,Z. The X-axis should be sorted ascending by Date+Time The second graph should have Time as X-axis and values from X,Y,Z as Y-axis. Here comes the hard bit, the X-axis should be sorted ascending by Time How do I accomplish this?? // Anders ...

how do you make a graph legend sort high to low?
When I'm graphing, the default for the legend seems to show the item with the lowest value at the top. I resort the data, but no matter what I do, the item with the lowest value remains at the top of the legend. I really want it to sort in descending order, but can't find any option to remedy. Thanks, David Maerzke Hi David, The Legend is sorted by series order. You can change this by selecting a series, and using Format - Selected Data Series... click on the Series Order tab and move up or down. Ed Ferrero http://www.edferrero.com > When I'm graphing, the default for ...

Creating a 'Access-like' input form
Hi to all, Excelforums newbie here, needing some help with a job I've been given. I'm usually a Access person, but Excel seems the better option wit this. I need to create workbook that will show the jobs numbers/name with which employee has worked on it, which date and how much time ha been spent on it. Basically, each sheet will have on job on it, wit the dates of the year (yeah, he want every working date of the year o one sheet) along the y axis and employee names along the x axis therefore having the amount of time spent on this project in th corresponding field. However, aft...

XY Scatter Graph using Columns of Y and X coordinates
Hi, I'm trying to build an XY Scatter Graph. I want to have: * "Opportunity" on the Y axis * "Capabilities" on the X axis * I'd like to have each XY coordinate labeled with a number. Here is some of the data I am using: # A Capabilities 1 4.9 3.8 2 4.1 4.8 3 4.1 3.5 4 3.9 3.3 When I use the XY Scatter graph in Excel, I get: using Columns: both "Opportunity" and "Capabilities" numbers charted on the Y axis with "Opportunity" and "Capabilities" eac...

How do you create a macros without overwriting the previous one y.
The worksheet that I have has several tabs along the bottom; Report/Report2/Report3 etc…/Deliveries/Credits/Weekly Inventory/Recap What I am trying to do is create a macro that makes a new Report tab daily, I have done the Macro that creates the daily new report tab but the macro I have created always copies the original tab. I would like to find out a way that this macro will always create a copy of the latest report tab. maybe have it find the name of the last sheet Sub lastsheetname() ls = Sheets(Worksheets.Count).Name MsgBox ls End Sub -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281...

Capital one download
Has anyone else had problems syching with Capital One credit card the last few weeks? I stop the online service and then restarted it and has not worked for last few weeks. All other accounts with other banks are working fine. Erissa, Capital One has been having issues of their own so its no surprise that the aggregator is unable to reliably provide info to your Money file. You could try downloading from the Capital One site. Good Luck! Regards, JB On Dec 19, 1:32 pm, "Erissa" <erissa2...@aol.com> wrote: > Has anyone else had problems syching with Capital One credit ...

Money will not print one check at a time
My money program will not print one check at a time. If you do two or more checks, there is not problem, but if yoiu print just one check IT WILL NOT PRINT. ANY SUGGESTIONS? No need to SHOUT, we hear you just fine. The answer is in the FAQ. See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q91. <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:33d901c3fd6e$fe1f2630$a501280a@phx.gbl... > My money program will not print one check at a time. If > you do two or more checks, there is not problem, but if > yoiu print just one check IT WILL NOT PRINT. > ANY SUGGESTIONS? ...

How do I create a slider bar in Excel to control data input?
When the slider is clicked on and moved back and forth, different input data is selected for graphing a function. For example, for y = mx + b, moving the slider inputs different values for x (and/or b) which causes a graph of the function to change in real time. It is a great way to see how a variable affects the value of a function. Are you asking how, or telling us how? If you're asking, this article shows how to use sliders to control dynamic charts: http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/Pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=246 - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical...

How do I create a fundraiser order sheet?
Fundraiser for a school selling candles. 30 different scents and 3 different sizes. Needs to fit on 1 legal page. School info, child name and teacher name.... ...

Create an object from an excel file to insert
Hi, I have a company logo and info on 3 lines in an excel sheet. I want to use this as a letterhead for all excel files that I print. I want to insert this letterhead as an object into another excel file but its not working as I would like it to. When I try to Insert an Object from file and select the excel file that has my letterhead it imports ok but the object containts 10 rows, 3 of which is my letterhead and the rest just empty rows. I just want those 3 rows and 5 columns to be imported. Setting the print area of the letterhead file doesn't make any difference. If I'm not...

Creating multiple pivot table report at run time
Hi, I'm trying to automate the creation of a report through VBA and desperately need some help. I have a named range 'Countries' on sheet 1. On sheet 2 there is loads and loads of data related to each country and various cities within each country. The number of cities varies per country and the list of countries will change each time this report is run (source data will change). On sheet 3: A - rows 1 to 10 are static B - rows 11 to 26 are formulaic and lookup bits of information for country 1 C - row 27 is the top of a PivotTable1 extracting data for cities...

How to create a simple url to access an intranet
Hello Community A url consisting of a long computer name, a port number, the path and then the name of the web page is used to access an intranet. That is alot for a user to type into an address bar and the user won't really know what all of that text stands for. So the question is how can a simple url be created for a user to type into the address bar to access the main page on an intranet? Thanks Jeff -- JB "JB" <JB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1701216D-9C1D-462A-A162-A12192C79503@microsoft.com... &...