How do I create a line-area combination chart in Excel?

I am trying to create a Line-Area combination chart, and I cannot find how to
do this.  There is a column-area chart, but now a line-area chart.
0
K (139)

Hi,

Create a line chart based on all the data series. Select the data series
that you want as area and the right click and choose Chart Type. Change
the chart type to area.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info

Excel button problem

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Excel 97 #9

How to create an autonumber field?

learning Excel #3

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

Excel VBA

Q:Excel/ODBC/Login ....
Hi' there ! My situation is this; My customer have a hole bunch of different Excel workbooks - with VB code inside. In this VB code the user/pwd to the ODBC connection is hardcoded. This hardcoding is not approved by audit. Is there any smart way (opposed the insert a login-dialogbox in each of those workbooks) - to solve this problem? What I thought of, is to make a button on my menubar to etablish the ODBC connection and regardless of wich workbook I open - hold this connection open. But somethins tells me, that the code should beplaced in a workbook - and not directly in Excel...

How do I find the Data Analysis Plus toolpak for excel
does anyone know where I could find the data analysis plus toolpak. opher32 - > does anyone know where I could find the data analysis plus toolpak. < Start by looking on the CD that was in the back of the textbook. - Mike www.mikemiddleton.com ...

Landed Costs ability to apply different rates per line item
Currently on the Landed Cost screen, you can enter a landed cost amount and it will be applied to all items being received on that receiving transactions. However there are times that one needs to apply a different rate for each line item and at this time it appears the only means to do this is to receive each line item seperately so a different landed cost can be applied. Therefore, this is not time productive for our users. We should be able to apply a different rate per each line item and receive all line items at the same time. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Micr...

How can I create Schedule Chart?
I have simply an activity list which shows START and FINISH date of related activity. I need to put this information into a Chart, so that i will get a bar chart highligting the line between the START and FINISH date of the activity. It is very similar to what we can create in Microsoft Project. Do you know a specific chart type for this? It's called a Gantt chart: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HA010346051033.aspx http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/GanttLinks.html http://www.mrexcel.com/tip058.shtml -- David Biddulph "mezzanine1974" <savas_karaduman@yahoo.com>...

Any way to open an excel file directly to a worksheet?
I am building an application with an icon that launches an excel file when clicked. Is there any way I can open the file directly to a specified worksheet? The names of the worksheet are fixed and so is the file, so I am guessing adding some parameter after the filename should do the trick. Any help will be appreciated. Regards Sid -- skiddyrow ------------------------------------------------------------------------ skiddyrow's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=23965 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=386335 Hey...