How do I create a graph from an equation and not a set of data?

How do I create a graph from an equation and not a set of data?
0
ashemorry (1)

Hi,

Stephen Bullen has an example. See ChtFrmla within the Charting section.
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/Excel/Default.htm

The example file is,
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/DLCount/DLCount.asp?file=ChtFrmla.zip

Also see Tushar Mehta's Plot manager,
http://tushar-mehta.com/excel/software/plot_manager/index.html

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info

Problems with creating a newsletter

.pdf save as settings

Web query timeout setting.

Setting up a new e-mail account

Customer check data

Macro to seperate data

Need HELP! for Linking data

Creating a Macro to Delete Commas #2

Macro

creating a backup on 2002 for Money 98

macros entering data

Speedometer style graph
Anybody know how to make a dial type (speedometer style) graph. Jon Peltier has detailed instructions here: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/SpeedometerXP.html Just be aware that you're in for a great learning experience! However, if you're not in the mood for a learning experience..... I followed Jon's instructions and created an easily adaptable SpeedOmeter chart that I can make available to you. Is that something you can work with? *********** Regards, Ron XL2002, WinXP "GlenLeedberg@gmail.com" wrote: > Anybody know how to make a dial type (speedometer ...