how do I create a chart on two axes with stacked columns and line

I am struggling to create a chart that combines stacked columns on one X axis
with a line on a second axis. Both are available as standard charts.
0
Rogers (8)

Hi,

Create the stacked column chart with all of your data.
Select the data series you want to plot as a line on the secondary axis.
Change the chart type to line. And then on the format dialog change the
axis to the secondary.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info

How to select series in chart?

Linking a Chart with graphics to ppt

chart MAcro to change on activecell

Multiple stacked bar charts

transparent areas in charts?

printing 2 charts on single page

update column

Problems with creating a newsletter

open two different Access reports

Global Column Row Preview Font Size

shortcut with command line switch probs
Hello, I have a shortcut set up which has the target declared as: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\EXCEL.EXE" / "\\path_to_file\myfile.xlt" This works fine on my PC. Excel 2000 running on Windows XP. Unfortunately it doesnt work on someone elses PC, who asked for m help! They have the same software set up, and access to the same folde path. When they try to run the shortcut, a window opens and closes almos immediately. Help?! : -- soloto ----------------------------------------------------------------------- solotoo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/m...

Creating a Macro to Delete Commas #2

creating a backup on 2002 for Money 98

copy chart from Excel to Powerpoint