How do I create a chart in Excel using data from two worksheets

I am trying to create a chart using data from two separate worksheets but it
will only allow me to use the information from one.

Here is one way:
I made a chart from data in A10:B20 on sheet1 (A was the x-category data)
I copied some cells from Sheet2, right clicked in chart area of chart and
used Paste

After the copy, I could have left clicked the chart and used Edit | Paste
Special to specify more about the data I want to paste.

Try it and come back with more questions.

best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"cdptuesdays" <cdptuesdays@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to create a chart using data from two separate worksheets but
>it
> will only allow me to use the information from one.

0
bliengme5824 (3040)
2/26/2006 7:57:02 PM
I've posted some information about this topic:

  http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ChartFromDiffSheets.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

"cdptuesdays" <cdptuesdays@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to create a chart using data from two separate worksheets but
>it
> will only allow me to use the information from one.

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

using the journal on outlook

How to create an autonumber field?

Math Worksheet Database
I am interested in developing/acquiring an Access 2003 database to generate (K-5 grade) math worksheets where I can track student results. I would hope not to reinvent the wheel. Thank you for any assistance. ...

Pulling data from separate tabs

learning Excel #3

data sort

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?