How do I chart the same data cell on a range of worksheets?

I have the same row of cells on numerous worksheets that I want to chart or
consolidate onto another worksheet ?
0
Keith1 (152)

Keith -

You need to create a consolidated data range:

   http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ChartFromDiffSheets.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

Keith wrote:

> I have the same row of cells on numerous worksheets that I want to chart or
> consolidate onto another worksheet ?

How to select series in chart?

Linking a Chart with graphics to ppt

chart MAcro to change on activecell