How do I change the size of Value Axis Title box for an Excel Cha.

The title box cannot be sized. I must reduce the font to very small to
prevent truncating the title.
I would have thought I could drag the box to the size I wanted but I do not
get the chance to do so.
0
LISSJMC (1)

Instead of a Title, you can use a Text Box:

Select the Chart
Type the text you want in the Title
Press the Enter key

A text box will appear in the centre of the chart
Drag it to the location you want it, and format/resize as desired.

If you prefer, you can link the text box to a worksheet cell, and
display its text:
Select the chart
Type an equal sign
Click on the cell you want to link
Press the Enter key

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

0
dsd1 (5911)

Inserting form values into a table

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Excel not Access

New Disk storage

Using part of a cell in a chart title

Excel 2007

data input in text box

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Size of dynamically allocated array
What's the easiest way to determine the size (number of objects) of a dynamically allocated array? Chip While it's probably not reliable, I did find that the address you get back from the 'new' operator is not the actual starting address of the allocated block. If you subtract sizeof(DWORD)*4 from that address and then read the value at that address, you'll have the requested size, but not the actual size that the memory manager allocated. For example: char *p = new char[1234]; strcpy(p, "Hello World!"); // not necessary but does help to locate stuff in mem...

help with simple maths in excel

Opening Excel Workbooks

Excel DNS query

outputting values to a range from one formula
I wish to generate a table automatically by means of a single formula that applies an iteration on a starting given value with a given step, and the computed values are posted/entered automtically into cells from a given cell onwards, say below it, until the computed value reaches a certain given limt. This is somehow the inverse of INDIRECT or of OFFSET. These can pull values from a variable addresses of cells. What I need is to push values into a variable addresses of cells. Can anyone help me on that?? Thanks. :confused -- Shafe ---------------------------------------------------------...

Excel Problem

Setting MDI Parent Size To Fit Around A Child Form
Hi, How do you set the client size of an MDI parent to fit around a child form? Breakpoints in the constructor and load event handler show the child size to be already modified to fit into the parent; the child's size does not match what shows in the Designer. I suppose the real question might be how do you determine the size of the child window or keep the parent from changing it first? Thanks, Gary What you're asking for is a little backwards, but I'm sure you have your reasons. At any rate, these are the properties you will want to investigate: ...