how do i change or make this macro??? pictures and code included

i need to either make this from scratch or change it to suit my needs.
Firstly a link to the template it is from
http://www.exinfm.com/excel%20files/FY2000WhatIf.xls

the code is
Sub projection()

Dim revgrowth As Single, costpercent As Single, smgrowth As Single
devgrowth As Single, gagrowth As Single
Dim intincome As Integer, noncontitems As Integer, otherexps A
Integer
Dim taxrate As Single, avgshares As Integer

'dialog box gets displayed
With DialogSheets("dialog3")
If .Show = False Then
Exit Sub
End If

revgrowth = .EditBoxes(1).Text
costpercent = .EditBoxes(2).Text
smgrowth = .EditBoxes(3).Text
devgrowth = .EditBoxes(4).Text
gagrowth = .EditBoxes(5).Text
intincome = .EditBoxes(6).Text
otherexps = .EditBoxes(7).Text
taxrate = .EditBoxes(8).Text
avgshares = .EditBoxes(9).Text
End With

'calculations of projected values
Range("rev97").Value = (Range("rev96").Value + (Range("rev96").Value
revgrowth))
Range("cost97").Value = (Range("rev97").Value * costpercent)
Range("rand97").Value = (Range("rand96").Value + (Range("rand96").Valu
* devgrowth))
Range("sandm97").Value = (Range("sandm96").Value
(Range("sandm96").Value * smgrowth))
Range("ganda97").Value = (Range("ganda96").Value
(Range("ganda96").Value * gagrowth))
Range("intinc97").Value = intincome
Range("othexp97").Value = otherexps
Range("tax").Value = (Range("incb4tx").Value * taxrate)
Range("avgshares").Value = avgshares

Worksheets("income statements").Range("k3:O3").EntireColumn.Hidden
False
End Sub

and it looks like this

[image: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y10/a4331085/094c74ca.jpg]

thank you for any hel

--
dispelthemyt
dispelthemyth's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3247

Formatting a subtotal line with a macro

Changing Prices in HQ.
Hi, I have this little issue. I want to change the put items on promotion using the price wizard using HQ. Unfortunately if I have stores who has differents prices for a same item the wizard do not make the proper change becuase it use the price already stored in the master table. Does anyone saw this issue before? Who was solved?. Thks in advance for your help. Rgds Rodrigo Hi there, The easiest way to look after this is to not change any data on the ITEM in HQ, but to simply do the worksheet for altering the sale price and then send it to the respective stores. Then in the works...

Saving toolbar changes

VB Macro #2

making filtering rules?
hi, i am trying to create a rule that goes something like if (site1.com OR site2.org OR site3.gov) AND (agri OR agriculture OR agribusiness) then move to folder X that is, if it is from any of those sites AND has any of those keywords then move it. The problem is i can't seem to figure out the specifying the AND part. Any help/ideas would be greatly appreciated! Cheers -Gaiko ...

Changing query execution sequence

Automatic changes in cells

Macros not performing correctly
I recorded a macro to place a vlookup formula in four cells that are side by side. When I run the macro it only performs the first task, it does not go on to do the other three. I used the tab key to go to the next cell while recording the macro, I don't know if that's why it's not working or if it's something else. The script looks like this: Sub EERates() ' ' EERates Macro ' Macro recorded 3/4/2005 by BCBSOK ' ' ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=VLOOKUP(RC[-2],Sheet1!R3C1:R102C2,2,0)" Range("F15").Select ActiveCell.FormulaR1C...

How to change a background color with Publisher
How can I click on to a background color and change that background color to another color using Publisher? Ron Williams wrote: > How can I click on to a background color and change that background > color to another color using Publisher? ====================== Try these steps... Double left click the color you want to change and a Format screen should open that has a drop window with color choices. -- J. Inzer MS-MVP Digital Media Experience Notice This is not tech support I am a volunteer Solutions that work for me may not work fo...

Change Domain Name on outgoing Emails
Our company just purchased another company with their own Exchange Server and AD infrastrure. We want all users in this new facility to have Email addresses with our Domain such as username@abc.com instead of their current Domain username@123.com. Until I migrate resources from their Forest into our Forest I have created contacts to forward all Emails from the abc Domain to the 123 Domain. When users reply or send Emails from the 123 Domain it still has their username@123.com Email address which will cause confusion with our customers and suppliers. How do I force their Emails to us...

Saving Pictures
I read all the info on the forum about saving pictures but when I open Power Poing, I don't get the usual buttons at the top. It opens to a page layout with Home, Insert, Page layout and so on. When I try to open the email just to see what files are in it, it shows the slide show. -- Gary So, first save it to your hard drive. Then open PowerPoint Then Open the file within PPT "skydiver9696" <skydiver9696@discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de news: 396594B0-40D7-4D7F-A560-6F93662A8D57@microsoft.com... >I read all the info on the forum abou...

How to change PERMANENTLY environment variables from batch script?
Ok, I know. In a batch file I can change environment variables temporarily (=for the current, remaining session) be entering e.g. set CLASSPATH=D:\newpath;%CLASSPATH% However these changes are not visible outside of the current session and furthermore they are lost after a reboot. Is there a(nother) way to change them PERMANENTLY from batch script? I can imagine that there is a way by a regedit or VisualBasic script or 3rd party cmdline tool. Again: I don't want to edit them manually e.g. in the "System" dialog in control panel. The change should take place on ...

How do I change a spreadsheet from all caps to "Proper"
I have a spreadsheet containing data to make mailing labels. The whole thing was entered in caps. I need to change it to the Proper style ( the first letter is capitalized and the rest lower case). How can I do this? Hi see: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/case.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "dumbfounded" <dumbfounded@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:C2E74629-E7E9-4B68-87FC-D49B91B83452@microsoft.com... > I have a spreadsheet containing data to make mailing labels. The whole thing > was entered in caps. I need to change it to the Pr...

Change default export to Excel location
Hi, Does anyone know how I might be able to change the default location for exporting tables, queries, etc. from Access to Excel? It defaults to My Documents, which I can't stand because it forces me to drill down to find the spreadsheet. I'd rather that I could set it to go to my desktop. I've looked in the Access settings and registry, but could not find where to make the change. Any help is appreciated. Tony, Look at the TransferSpreadsheet method (in Help)... using that you can put any path you wish. -- Gina Whipp 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)...