How do I change chart format default settings to my preference?

I am using Excel to make charts and would like the background to always be
white instead of grey? The same applies in order to change the column colour
defaults away from red and purple to personal choices.

Hi,

Have a look at Jon's article.
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/CreateCustomTypes.html

Cheers
Andy
--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
"colourchanger" <colourchanger@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am using Excel to make charts and would like the background to always be
> white instead of grey? The same applies in order to change the column
> colour
> defaults away from red and purple to personal choices.

0
andy9699 (3616)

How to select series in chart?

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2