The help states you can only add error bars to data series in 2D area. Is
there a way to add them to a 3D chart?
0
elahe (1)

Hi,

I would not have thought so. Obviously as it is not a built-in option
the only way would be a work around perhaps using dummy series.
Unfortunately you can create 3d combination charts.
Stick with the 2d view.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

Andy Pope wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would not have thought so. Obviously as it is not a built-in option
> the only way would be a work around perhaps using dummy series.
> Unfortunately you can create 3d combination charts.
> Stick with the 2d view.
>
> Cheers
> Andy
>
> elahe wrote:
>
>> The help states you can only add error bars to data series in 2D area.
>> Is there a way to add them to a 3D chart?

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Colored Scroll bars
Hi, We would like to change background color of all scroll bar components in our ..Net application, but change should apply to all controls in our application. I mean not only ScrollBar controls explicitly used, but scroll bars in tree, listview, combo and third-party controls etc. We even have MFC control used through managed c++ wrapper with its own scroll bars. Is there some way to do it (subclassing windows, application-wide hook, etc) ? We can code it Win32 pure if it helps. Alexander Arlievsky. Scroll bars in list controls, tree controls, etc. are not "real" scroll bars, bu...

Error 550 Relaying denied

learning Excel #3

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

Document Viewer installer error