How do I add Cumulative values to Stacked Bar chart?

I have a stacked bar chart in which i want to show the value label of each
section and show the cumlative value.  So if there is section A,B,C and A= 1,
B= 2, C = 3  I want each section to have those labels but i also want labels
that say 1, 3, 6 for the cumulative values.  Is there anyway to do this?

Thanks
0
aspelker (1)

Hi,

Use a helper column to build the required text for each data label.

So if you data values are in B2:B4 then put the following in C2 and copy
down.

="Value = " & B2 & CHAR(10) &"CumValue=" & SUM($B$2:B2)

Then use either of these free addin to make the linking of cells and
data labels easier.

Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler, http://appspro.com
John Walkenbach's Chart Tools, http://j-walk.com

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info

rounding up values
Has anyone done round up of values to the nearest dollar.For example I want to give a 10% of the price to my customers but if the result is other than .00 then I wanted to round up to the nearest dollar amount.My calculation using sql has been price * percent and then subtract the value from the price, then what do I need to do to roundit up??Thanks for your suggestion.Also I have a problem with my customers that I am extracting and the query does return all the values from 2004 and 2006 that are equal except for the price I have given them, how do I get only the latest ones in 2006 and not th...

Queries and Charts

Add rows automatically? Accordion
Is there a way to automatically add/show rows that have data? I have a data entry sheet. Then I have a report. The report pulls data from the entry sheet. If there is no data for a specific line/row item, is there a way to automatically hide or not show the row(s) with no data? Thanks Thanks can I have more than one autofilter on a sheet? Sloth wrote: > Use the filter function > Select the data and click on... > Data->Filter->Autofilter > This should make an arrow appear at the top of the data (in the header row). > click the arror and select "Nonblanks"....

TaxFree add-on
Somebody have an add-on for taxfree print? I need a demo to submit to customer that use rms 1.3 thank you cod ...

Updating a chart Automatically

line chart with NA() values

Multivalue with Null value SSRS 2005
I have a query to populate a multivalue parameter: SELECT distinct cast(AGRPYear.value as varchar(4)) + AGRPMonth.value 'ReportDate' FROM TPROJECT AS TPROJECT One of the values that is returned from this query is NULL. However, when I run the report, the NULL value does not show in the dropdown. I've also tried adding "select NULL as 'ReportDate' union" to the above query and the null value still doesn't show. As a result some of the records in my database have a null value for this field, they will never show up on my report. Any id...

Status Bar #4
Hi - can anyone tell me what the "official" name is for the facility on the Excel Status Bar which allows you to select a range of cells and view the Sum, Average etc of those cells? Thanks. It's the AutoCalculate feature: AutoCalculate feature is working even if that feature is turned off http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=325703 XL7: CTRL+Click Selected Cell Changes AutoCalculate Value http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=133050 Alex wrote: > Hi - can anyone tell me what the "official" name is for the facility on the > Excel St...

how to run onhand value report
I get the message enter parameter when entering the zoom feature On Sat, 6 Mar 2010 17:36:01 -0800, junebugg <junebugg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I get the message enter parameter when entering the zoom feature You'll have to give us some more context than that, junebugg. What's the "onhand value report"? What's the "zoom feature"? You can see your database; we cannot! -- John W. Vinson [MVP] ...

how to view the stack when there is a messagebox in front
Have anyone tried breaking the execution when there is a messagebox popped up my the ::MessageBox(....) function or AfxMsgbox(...) The call stack just shows 7ffe0304() USER32! 77d746fe() USER32! 77d61e6d() Is there any easy way to see the call stack at this point.? thanks fleming Install the symbols for the OS files ( like user32.dll, kernel32.dll etc ). -- Cheers Check Abdoul [ VC++ MVP ] ----------------------------------- "Fleming" <fleming@cswl.com> wrote in message news:O43WtieYDHA.1816@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Have anyone tried breaking the execution when t...

Increasing and decreasing values
Using column chart type I want to display increasing values and then decreasing values (not negative). For example 10,20,25 top value 55, then I want to show from 55 decrasing amount 10,35,10 (back to 0 starting point). Is it possible Put the numbers into the worksheet. A row or a column, whatever you like. If each number has a corresponding category label, put them in the row or column before the data. Select the data (one or two rows/columns), and run the Chart Wizard (the icon like a column chart, or Insert menu > Chart). Choose the Column chart type, and click through the rest o...

Excel 2007 Line Chart
Hello, Is it possible to configure a line chart in Excel 2007 to ignore the intervals and graph straight to the next value. For example if I have the periods: Jan with the value 1000 Feb with the value 900 March with the value 500 April with the value 0 May with the value 0 June with the value 0 I want the March value to drop directly from 500 to 0 ignoring the interval to April, I do not want a curved line it must drop directly to zero then the line is straight across to April. I have no idea if this is possible, any ideas? Thanks, Brett On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 15:40:45 -0700 (PDT), TyreDu...

Textbox fomatting value based on another textbox
I have two text boxes on a form. One is a value that can be changed by the user. The second is the value 1 - textbox1. I need everthing to be in %. For example, in textbox1 the user could type 75 and it would automatically be recognized as 75% and textbox2's value would calculate to be 25%. Everytime I try textbox1's value is = to say 7500%. Any help is appreciated. Cheers, Job Maybe something like: Option Explicit Private Sub TextBox1_Exit(ByVal Cancel As MSForms.ReturnBoolean) Dim TB1Val As Double With Me.TextBox1 If IsNumeric(.Value) Then TB1Va...

Chart Linking
How can a cell in one workbook be linked to data in another workbook. Kenneth Hi try the following: - open both workbooks - in the target workbook enter the equatrion sign '=' - now select with your mouse the source cell in the other workbook and hit ENTER -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Kenneth" <pby5acat@tpg.com.au> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:40b4a089@dnews.tpgi.com.au... > How can a cell in one workbook be linked to data in another workbook. > Kenneth > > Or copy the source cell, select the target cell, choose Paste Special from the Ed...

Add a secondary administration group error c1041721
I have added a new administration group for a sub site in Japan and now I am getting the following error: The action could not be completed because the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service is unavailable. Operation: Retrieving mount information ID no: c1041721 Exchange Sytem Manger I get this error when I try and drill down to the new admin group to the First Storage Group. I only get this message on machines on my side of the network. If I remote to the mail server in the new site I am able to drill all the way down and see the mailboxes. I can also see our main site informat...

How do I add third-party templates to Visio
I downloaded a new template library and am trying to figure out how to add it to the Software category (I think), however the info on how to do this seems a bit sparse. There appear to be two types with this library that do the same thing when I click on them -- *.vsd and *.vst. Does anyone know what I need to do to add the library? On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 13:43:48 -0700, "Tom Jones" <nfr@nospam.com> wrote: >I downloaded a new template library and am trying to figure out how to add >it to the Software category (I think), however the info on how to do this >seems a b...

Unassigned value in split transactions in conversion from Quicken 2001 to Microsoft Money v 14
With Quicken withdrawing from the UK market I have taken the plunge and upgraded to MM v 14. There is a serious conversion issue with the processing of split transactions where the first entry is converted correctly but all the other lines from the split transaction generate "empty" split entries each with a blank category and description with a zero value. This leaves an unassigned value equal to the sum of the ignored split entries. I have two Quicken accounts my private accounts going back to 1987 which generated a vast number of these unassigned amounts in split transactions a...

Errror Help: character ' ', hexadecimal value 0x2 is illegal in xml documents
what does this error mean? how can i fix this? thanks, raj * raj wrote in microsoft.public.dotnet.xml: >what does this error mean? how can i fix this? You have an octet 0x02 or perhaps a character reference &#x02; in the document. This is not allowed in XML 1.0; the latter is allowed in XML 1.1 but your version of the .NET framework probably does not support that, and most likely you have not declared this version either. In other words, your document includes random binary data and is there- fore not an XML document. You have to correct the document before you can successfully...